Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
YES...NO MORE DEBATING ON CF FOR ME. Because since I cannot see emotioncons then I cannot know the intent for sure while talking. People will have to use text words and most people are too lazy for conversation via the internet for that. Oddly enough this is only site that I have noticed the big change with since I bought Vipre Premium and installed it but I am LOVING THIS! SO NO MORE DEBATING FOR THE IM_A ON CF. Temptation come its way because I won't be able to see it LOL

Vipre you come with many blessings because I am lazy and won't mess with your configurations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

white dove

(she's a) maniac
Jan 23, 2004
Out there, livin'
✟49,357.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
YES...NO MORE DEBATING ON CF FOR ME. Because since I cannot see emotioncons then I cannot know the intent for sure while talking. People will have to use text words and most people are too lazy for conversation via the internet for that. Oddly enough this is only site that I have noticed the big change with since I bought Vipre Premium and installed it but I am LOVING THIS! SO NO MORE DEBATING FOR THE IM_A ON CF. Temptation come its way because I won't be able to see it LOL

Vipre you come with many blessings because I am lazy and won't mess with your configurations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that's very noble of you. :pciuu: Good idea! :ok: Although I will miss the ability to sort of "punctuate" my statements with you. :idea1: I think it'd been awhile since we last tit-for-tatted here though. :mmh: Or maybe it's that we never really did! :ahah:

:sorry:

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟385,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
ijwts-What if you awoke today with ONLY what you thanked God for yesterday?

IJWTS - Everything would look the same. :)

IAJWTS - No more debating on CF? That's easier said than done, my friend. An interesting thread comes along, your point of view isn't accurately represented, and then *bam* you've just written several paragraphs about something that will probably be misunderstood by somebody. Clarify, refute, repeat... the cycle continues. :D

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think that's very noble of you. :pciuu: Good idea! :ok: Although I will miss the ability to sort of "punctuate" my statements with you. :idea1: I think it'd been awhile since we last tit-for-tatted here though. :mmh: Or maybe it's that we never really did! :ahah:

:sorry:
I don't think we ever did. I know we've had times of disagreement but I don't think it was tit for tat.

I'm glad as well. This was an accidental happening though and I don't know why this site is the one having the biggest affect. I'll have to see some other forums for curiosity sake to just see what changes this antivirus program has done.

I am glad that I realized this. I debate quite verbose and honest here because of the fact that there are emotioncons that one can use if they want to so that both sides know the intent. Not everyone uses them like I do, that's their problem not mine(not meaning anyone specific here either).

Yet, since I can't know for sure what someone's intent is and, then I have to be sure to not get into a debating mode with anyone here now. I realized it in a dissenting discussion on a thread a little bit ago.

It'll just mean less posting for me here though. Like I have said before though, if people really wanted to talk to me, they would come to me and we would discuss a way to. So seems like I may be phasing out here now. Probably not, but we'll see. (smile). It'll be good. There are people here that really get my blood a boiling. Topics that really get my blood a boiling. I know I do the same to other people. Sometimes intentionally because that's just how I 'roll' when people cross certain lines. I do it in real life too. Just ask any ex that burned me. I don't need too much interaction with that stuff anymore.

I am making a huge ordeal over something so small but it just means me finally not being able to give into temptation that I have been getting SOOOOOOOO TIRED WITH GIVING INTO WHILE BEING ON THE INTERNET. I just like fluid discussions but the topics I like them in are the topics that bring the worst out of people and my attention span with those topics are going away quick, my apathetic attitude towards discussing with opposing sides is increasing by the day and I give in everytime fluid discussion presents itself. Now, I can't and won't be.

Mark one up for Im_A lol

Upvote 0

Im_A

Legend
May 10, 2004
✟35,359.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I

IAJWTS - No more debating on CF? That's easier said than done, my friend. An interesting thread comes along, your point of view isn't accurately represented, and then *bam* you've just written several paragraphs about something that will probably be misunderstood by somebody. Clarify, refute, repeat... the cycle continues. :D
This time, I'm pretty sure on this one.

I can't see the intent, that stops me from debating. I have to know the intent before I debate because then that leads me to the type of debating it will be. Without that knowledge or at least guess, then I won't debate.

I've already refrained tonight since I realized my antivirus programs blocks all emotioncons from being seen on the screen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

traingosorry

I'm what Willis was talkin' bout.
Mar 10, 2004
✟14,190.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
YES...NO MORE DEBATING ON CF FOR ME. Because since I cannot see emotioncons then I cannot know the intent for sure while talking...
SO NO MORE DEBATING FOR THE IM_A ON CF. Temptation come its way because I won't be able to see it LOL

Is this the end of the world as we know it? (Inserts emoticon descriptive: wink -wink, just jokes)

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
You chopped off his head now you're sending people off to Ireland to kill more people who disagree with you? Goodness gracious.

Edit: Oh my goodness, stop killing people D:

Edit 2: "Those who work eat, we share all" <3 <3 <3

Edit 3: STOP BURNING THE FIELDS, WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING THEM D:

Edit 4: Oh my goodness.

Historical dramas, making history that little bit more real.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.