Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS, it's been weird lately, old suppressed desires are starting to come back with an urging to see them through. First was the bible college and pastor thing, now its something totally random. Have been thinking last few days of looking into learning Sign Language, have always kinda wanted to but never got around to it. I know very little about it really, so if anyone knows much about it and wouldn't mind a few questions it would be much appreciated if you could toss a PM my way. Gotta go for now though, watching a movie, will be on later as usual.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephanieamber

i am gonna love like you've never seen.
Jan 6, 2009
#upperleftusa
Visit site
✟21,918.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - i don't know why people come to me complaining about their lives because i am one of the least compassionate people I know when it comes to holding christians accountable. people just get angry and me for not being sympathetic and letting them whine and complain.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.