Sep 11, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟35,700.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS it is so hard to reflect Christ and act in a manner pleasing to Him in a heated moment when lots of frustration and anger is involved. I resisted most of the urges to gossip and yell at people at work today, but I did not conduct myself as well as I should, and the things I was thinking were definitely worse. What a bad day.

IAWTS thank you Lord God, for loving me even through my errors and bad attitudes! You still sustain me and guide me, always!

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I understand that. I taught myself how to draw too!
someone who understands my pain! ^_^ i'm okay with flat shapes and objects and such, but now I'm trying to add that 3D edge to them to make them seem more real, and somehow its not working. but oh well - I'll get there. i just want to indulge in self pity :D

IJWTS- pain, go AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:( :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Sending more hugs your way Tink!

Loquat
10193004180a4526.jpg

Upvote 0

ampbelle3130

i melt in Your peace - it's overwhelming.
Mar 19, 2010
oregon!
✟10,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IAJWTS

that fruit looks incredibly odd.
if you notice the little stem that generally connects the fruit to the branch is actually a branch all in itself. like the branch just decided to stop being a branch a become a fruit...weird...:confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS, maybe it's because I'm still kinda new to the faith even after 5 years, but the Lord still amazes me daily. I've been really down about a lot of stuff this week but one of the big ones has been soon living alone with my health. Over the last day or so I've had a sort of push to figure out the health issue, diet and working out and such. I've never had that sort of ambition, to actually want to do something to fix myself enough to look it up and start planning things out. It could only have come from the Lord. Thank you Jesus for looking after me and giving me your support.

Reactions: Tink and Rhye
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.