IJWTS Thread #13 (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampbelle3130

i melt in Your peace - it's overwhelming.
Mar 19, 2010
oregon!
✟10,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS

teach me your way, O LORD,
and i will walk in Your truth;
give me an undivided heart,
that i may fear Your name.
i will praise You, O LORD my God, with all my heart;
i will glorify Your name forever.
for great is Your love toward me;
You have delievered me from the depths of the grave.
-psalms 86:11-13

:prayer::bow:

Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS - I'm holding my lunch in one hand, typing with the other, holding the phone between my right shoulder and my right ear, and reading information on two PC displays and one Mac display as I juggle a dozen or so work-related issues.

Reactions: Wren
Upvote 0

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - I'm holding my lunch in one hand, typing with the other, holding the phone between my right shoulder and my right ear, and reading information on two PC displays and one Mac display as I juggle a dozen or so work-related issues.

:bow:

Oh to be able to multi-task like that!

Upvote 0

Revived

Fighting the good fight of faith.
Mar 25, 2009
Planted by the water
Visit site
✟30,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS - At 6:24 pm today, 7lbs 1 oz. and 20 inches of pure joy named Elliyah entered the world!! :tutu: Yay for new nieces!!!!

IAJWTA - Anyone else ever ask God to give/tell you something and then you open your Bible and the first thing you read makes you think God is going :p at you? :doh:

Praise God for Elliyah!! :bow:

IJWTS: I fail miserably at tennis. I'm just gonna take up golf or something. It requires less hand-eye coordination. ^_^

I played today as well but I'm a pro.

nintendo-wii-tennis-game-snapshot.jpg

neenerneener.gif

:sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS- I could just cry. She pretty much was offering me the position (we even discussed pay), but we had to stop the process because I can't go to 2 different Wisconsin cities for training. Apparently their training starts where the job is and moves around for all of the classes. She liked me so much that she gave me her number and said to call her if I would be able to travel for training in the future. I think I may cry out of pure frustration.

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0

PeculiarTreasure

Mishief Mangaged
Feb 3, 2007
South Carolina
✟27,848.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- I could just cry. She pretty much was offering me the position (we even discussed pay), but we had to stop the process because I can't go to 2 different Wisconsin cities for training. Apparently their training starts where the job is and moves around for all of the classes. She liked me so much that she gave me her number and said to call her if I would be able to travel for training in the future. I think I may cry out of pure frustration.

:hug:I know the feeling.

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:( :hug: I'm sorry

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

i'm so sorry :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Balugon

o( ' . ' )o
Jul 18, 2005
The Looking Glass
✟32,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

:hug:

IJWTS Wow @ that thread...wow and eww and yikes and good grief and what has been seen cannot be unseen...blech...

What thread was that?

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
would there be a possibility of carpooling with someone else from that job?

Probably not. I would have to go to two different cities (in addition to local training) for classes and it's dependent on my hiring date. They are only hiring one other person for my city, so the likelihood that person is going to those classes on the exact same days as me is really low.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.