1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

If you were the Antichrist, how would you know it. A theory. PT 2

Discussion in 'Struggles by Non-Christians' started by theoneinsidethezero, Jul 20, 2021.

Tags:
  1. theoneinsidethezero

theoneinsidethezero LAMENT - MENTAL

+15
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    WHAT I SAY UNTO YOU I SAY UNTO EVERYONE, WATCH!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  2. BeyondET

BeyondET Well-Known Member Supporter

+401
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    So a couple of verses throw you off coarse huh

3. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+1,205
    Christian
    Married
    It sounds like you enjoy believing the lies of Satan rather than the Word of God. If you do not want God in your life, that is a choice; but if you want God and eternal life with Him in Heaven for eternal blessings, then you MUST be "born again" (John 3) and as John 14 shows us. Have you ever read this? Do not be so foolish as to trifle with God and ignore Him. I will pray for you. -1watchman

4. theoneinsidethezero

+15
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    SOMEONE MUST WARN THEM

5. BeyondET

+401
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    funny how one man’s writings turns into many

6. theoneinsidethezero

+15
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    HIS BRIGHTNESS WAS LIKE THE SHINING OF THE SUN. HE HAD HORNS COMING OUT OF HIS HAN v D AND THERE WAS THE HIDING OF HIS POWER.

7. BeyondET

+401
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Indeed my friend

8. 1watchman

+1,205
    Christian
    Married
    I think you miss my point, friend. I did not call you a liar (you are just misguided). You do seem to ignore what God says in His Word of Truth, and listen to other ideas that you imagine or others have told you. Stay close to the Holy Bible to know God (as John 14 shows). When you take verses out of context, as you seem to have done, you can build all kinds of false doctrines (a deceit by Satan) to stumble one.

9. theoneinsidethezero

+15
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    BECAUSE OF YOUR MANY SINS THE PROPHET IS CONSIDERED A FOOL AND THE INSPIRED MAN A MANIAC.

10. theoneinsidethezero

+15
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    ENOUGH SAID

11. 1watchman

+1,205
    Christian
    Married
    You might do well to talk this over with a physician, who can offer some help.

12. theoneinsidethezero

+15
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married

13. 1watchman

+1,205
    Christian
    Married
    Wow! That sounds like you a referring to the Lord Jesus as "...this idol made to look like a man...". I hope that is not what you are saying, for it would be blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, as God warns man. I will pray you will bow to the pure Word of God as given, and not listen to religious ideas. Again, I urge you to read John 3 and John 14 to learn the truth of our Creator-God to man.

14. drich0150

drich0150 Regular Member

+394
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    by your fruits.