✟8,711.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry about that, your loss.

Yeah, like you don't have thin skin either, I recall you reporting me just for mentioning something about bagpipes....
Are you still trying to force your music on people, Slim? This thread should have been dead months ago, but I see it on my favorites list and come in to see that you have graced the thread with your negative view of anything except rap.

Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
SlimShadyJB said:
Yeah, like you don't have thin skin either, I recall you reporting me just for mentioning something about bagpipes....
Well unlike you I don't think racism is something we should have to tolerate in this day and age, and in any case I was trying to defend you! *sheesh*

Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you still trying to force your music on people, Slim? This thread should have been dead months ago, but I see it on my favorites list and come in to see that you have graced the thread with your negative view of anything except rap.

Look here Lamezilla, for the millionth time, I AM NOT trying to force people to like rap. If you want to hate it, fine. I just want you to acknowledge that there is clean rap out there (Christian rap) and not all rap is about bad stuff. I've asked you to acknowledge this, but you just continue to ignore it and live in ignorance. So whatever, I give up. It's impossible to teach you anything.

And one more thing, you continually accuse me of liking ONLY rap...for your information I like other bands such as System Of A Down, Jeremy Camp, Casting Crowns, some Skillet, Creedence Clearwater Revival, some Marilyn Manson, and Tool. So get outta here with that trash.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
name 1 good rap cd an i'll check it out....the only ones ive heard are kanye west - graduation an eminem - curtain call.... :S

just gemme the name of another good rap cd if you would be o kind

Nas - Illmatic

Reactions: theFijian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Xenocide

Apr 21, 2007
✟483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Nas - Illmatic

No offense, but in my experiences that isn't exactly the best album to recommend to people who aren't familiar with hiphop. Illmatic is a classic (as are most his albums) and Nas is the perfect emcee, but this album just isn't very approachable. It's got minimalist beats and most of it's tracks are about the same thing: life in the hood and his skill as an emcee. And this isn't exactly a "clean" album either, since that's what you claim your trying to prove in this thread. Nas is pure hiphop, and no matter what people try to claim, hiphop has always been intertwined with the gangster culture, and Nas is no exception. He raps from the point of view of a thug, and though his songs are not as one-dimensional as the songs you hear about all over the radio, they are still very much about hustling, the corner, and everything related. Now you may be able to tell the difference, but how is someone who've never had a high opinion about rap in the first place, and who's only heard a song here or there on BET or the radio while channel surfing going to tell or care about the difference between, say, "NY State of Mind" to something by Weezy or Dipsest? I wrote all this because you seem to think, or are trying to fool other into believing, that "real" hiphop is all positive, or that under the surface it's just like every other form of music. But it's not, hiphop is hiphop, and it's certainly not for everyone, so just let it go and stop caring about what other people think about it.

Upvote 0

BlackSabb

Aug 31, 2006
✟18,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL @ whoever reported me. I was just playing. Get a sense of humor. Please.

You too eh? Someone, rather cowardly, also reported my post, which was just a bit of fun-nothing serious intended. So yeah, what about getting a sense of humour and stop with the frivolous reporting.

And if I ever report a post, I would at least do the decent thing and reveal who I am.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HotRhymez

Patrick Star
Aug 7, 2004
Watching you
✟19,946.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You too eh? Someone, rather cowardly, also reported my post, which was just a bit of fun-nothing serious intended. So yeah, what about getting a sense of humour and stop with the frivolous reporting.

And if I ever report a post, I would at least do the decent thing and reveal who I am.

:o ...um...*looks around nervously*..um.....LOOK OVER THERE A SPACESHIP!

Anyway, this topic is now about Wu Tang Clan, I've been listening to them all day today. Any fans here? Stand up if you are. WU TANG!

Upvote 0

jessesgirl

Aspire to inspire before you expire
Aug 1, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟29,916.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thread will be closed indefinitely. There are too many violations and too much arguing going on, so we as a team have decided that it is best the thread remain closed. Any questions can be directed to me, or any other member of the Friendship Team. Thanks and God bless! :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.