If evolution is true...

Irish_Guevara said:
Yes, we all must tread lightly.
As long as you don't tread on me, I can respect your lifestyle choice.

00000046.jpg

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Consider the shoe. How could something so complex just exvolve from nothing. Not only is it complex, it's irreducably so! Look at the parts of a shoe:

- the sole
- something to keep the foot attached to it

If you remove either part the shoe cannot function!!!

And did you notice how all shoes come in either left hand or hand? If you tried to make a pair of shoes from nothing, you can't use two left handed shoes now could you?

Which is easier to believe, that some rubber and leather and cotton and metal rivets and nails suddenly cut, shaped and assembled themselves into a pair of Thom McCann's or that a skilled creator made them?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
h2whoa said:
The evidence speaks for itself...h2

I call shenannigans...

Everyone knows that boots like that are only worn in Texas* and that there are no indigenous monkeys here (we exported our chimp to Washington D.C.) so it's impossible that that photo is anything less than staged evidence, a obvious photoshop or something demonstrating that monkeys will be eating BBQ, driving Ford F-150s and thinking Tom DeLay is an effective Majority Leader.

* Possibly Oklahoma and New Mexico too, but that tangent wouldn't allow me to make the jokes that I did.

Upvote 0

Tomk80

Titleless
Apr 27, 2004
Maastricht
Visit site
✟21,582.00
Faith
Agnostic
Freodin said:
Why don´t you go and do your research? Feet don´t evolve to fit shoes. The are made fitting by intelligent design.
This was experimentally proven by the famous scientist Cindy R. Ella and her sisters.
Evolutionists will always point to those who don't fit the shoe, and claim that this is an example of bad design. They are wrong of course. It is only a sign of devolution. People used to always fit in their shoes, but slowly bad fitting shoes have evolved.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Tomk80 said:
Evolutionists will always point to those who don't fit the shoe, and claim that this is an example of bad design. They are wrong of course. It is only a sign of devolution. People used to always fit in their shoes, but slowly bad fitting shoes have evolved.
It's because of the Great Piece of Chewed Gum. Before that, shoes fit fine and would last for centuries. Since stepping in the Great Piece of Chewed Gum, shoes have become ill-fitting and easily worn out.

Upvote 0
USincognito said:
Consider the shoe. How could something so complex just exvolve from nothing. Not only is it complex, it's irreducably so! Look at the parts of a shoe:

- the sole
- something to keep the foot attached to it

If you remove either part the shoe cannot function!!!

And did you notice how all shoes come in either left hand or hand? If you tried to make a pair of shoes from nothing, you can't use two left handed shoes now could you?

Which is easier to believe, that some rubber and leather and cotton and metal rivets and nails suddenly cut, shaped and assembled themselves into a pair of Thom McCann's or that a skilled creator made them?
They still won't catch mice, will they?

It's these kind of shod-dy avoidances that upset me to boot.

Upvote 0
Irish_Guevara said:
It's because of the Great Piece of Chewed Gum. Before that, shoes fit fine and would last for centuries. Since stepping in the Great Piece of Chewed Gum, shoes have become ill-fitting and easily worn out.
True!

Although horseshoes always seem to fit. I have a question of the EVOs - are horses hoofs more evolved than my feet? Well, are they?

Upvote 0

h2whoa

Ace2whoa - resident geneticist
Sep 21, 2004
Manchester, UK
✟4,091.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Praxiteles said:
Although horseshoes always seem to fit. I have a question of the EVOs - are horses hoofs more evolved than my feet? Well, are they?
Of course not. Horses look ridiculous in Nike trainers and are therefore less evolved.

Humans on the other hand look coooooooooooooooooooooool.

h2

Upvote 0

Milla

Apr 24, 2004
✟19,230.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
h2whoa said:
Of course not. Horses look ridiculous in Nike trainers and are therefore less evolved.

h2
Oh, please. It's blasphemy to suggest that horses are even capable of wearing shoes. Shoe usage is what divides man from animal! Atheist scientists might refer to monkeys forming rudimentary shoes out of twigs in order to catch insects for food, but those scientists are all avowed liberal secular humanists, and therefore their evidence is of no interest to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
h2whoa said:

h2
What about patent leathers, though? Now that's a horse of a different colour, isn't it? I'll bet ponies look really swish in patent leathers.

Although lady horses have to be careful at dances. That's because morals have sunk since the advent of atheist evolushoe!

Upvote 0
Milla said:
Oh, please. It's blasphemy to suggest that horses are even capable of wearing shoes. Shoe usage is what divides man from animal! Atheist scientists might refer to monkeys forming rudimentary shoes out of twigs in order to catch insects for food, but those scientists are all avowed liberal secular humanists, and therefore their evidence is of no interest to me.
Full marks to you! And those fossils of twigs are made up frauds to fool the public! There is no transitional fossil between a twig and a shoe! Not one! And yet this is what the evo-cobblers want taught in our schools.

Honestly, the whole idea of single-celled shoes evolving a left shoe and a right shoe at the same time so that they could reproduce beggars belief!

Reactions: Milla
Upvote 0

h2whoa

Ace2whoa - resident geneticist
Sep 21, 2004
Manchester, UK
✟4,091.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Typical Goal Shifting!

You ask for evidence of monkeys in shoes. I go the full hog and provide you with photographic evidence of a monkey in boots, no less.

Then you ask about horses and I show quite clearly with logic that horses feet are less evolved than ours because the only foot-fashion they have, is one they've had for -ahem- donkey's years. A horse in stilettos? I doubt it.

But then you say this not the sort of evidence you accept.

C'mon people.

h2

Upvote 0
h2whoa said:
Typical Goal Shifting!

You ask for evidence of monkeys in shoes. I go the full hog and provide you with photographic evidence of a monkey in boots, no less.
That monkey looked stuffed to me. Completely stuffed. Which makes me think that this is even more evidence of atheistic animal testing done to fraudulently defraud the innocent public.

I count several monkeys amongst my friends, and not once have I ever seen them don sandals, let alone boots.

Then you ask about horses and I show quite clearly with logic that horses feet are less evolved than ours because the only foot-fashion they have, is one they've had for -ahem- donkey's years. A horse in stilettos? I doubt it.
This is precisely the kind of horse-play we've come to accept from you evo-cobblers. Everyone knows that horseshoes are lucky; now did they evolve to be lucky, or were they created that way? I think we all know the answer to that!

But then you say this not the sort of evidence you accept.

C'mon people.
Your interpretation of the evidence must be flawed. Or floored.

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
This is all nonsense! If I put my shoes into the closet and leave them for a hundred years, they may get bigger or adapt by creating laces, but will STILL BE SHOES!! Shoes Macroevolution is The Big Lie!!!!!!
Wazoo: Your Avatar makes me dizzy!! (er)

Reactions: Praxiteles
Upvote 0