~Appeal To Insanity~
Sep 27, 2004
✟1,580.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Praxiteles said:
I think you're making this up. Anyway, Darwin decanted on his flowerbed, didn't he?
Yeah, but he was drunk when he did that, those flowers never did grow back.

As for the shoe argument, that's like the 592329th nail in the coffin against evilutionists.

Upvote 0
WaZoO said:
Yeah, but he was drunk when he did that, those flowers never did grow back.

As for the shoe argument, that's like the 592329th nail in the coffin against evilutionists.
Hear hear!

They've got no sole.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Praxiteles said:
It's all very well to laugh it off.

That's just like you Convolutionists - mock what you can't (OR WNO'T) understand.

Dr. Chuck Taylor of All Stars University says that the proper term is Conversetionists.

Upvote 0

NamesAreHardToPick

All That You Can Leave Behind
Oct 7, 2004
✟16,943.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Praxiteles said:
...why don't my shoes fit properly? If Darwin was such a smartypants, why haven't my feet evolved to fit my shoes?
You're making my eyes bleed.

If Creation is true, why don't I have three eyes? I could use one on the back of my head!!!

Upvote 0
Irish_Guevara said:
The materialism of atheist shoemakers are making our childen dummer!
There are people making atheist shoes?

This just gets worse and worse. It won't be long before shoes aren't permitted in schools, mark my words. This society has one foot in the grade.

Upvote 0
NamesAreHardToPick said:
You're making my eyes bleed.

If Creation is true, why don't I have three eyes? I could use one on the back of my head!!!
Well, it's obvious, isn't it. With only two you can say "Aye aye, Cap'n!" whereas "Aye aye aye, Cap'n!" just sounds silly.

See?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I heard that shoes don't exist because adding new information into a shoe system is impossible. Also, order can't come from chaos, so those ahtiest shoemakers are frauds - a Satan mafia in worldwide - who indoctrinate the evil, flavor of the week dogma of shoemaking on our impressionable youth.

Upvote 0

WaZoO

~Appeal To Insanity~
Sep 27, 2004
✟1,580.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Just plain "Aye captain" or "Aye Cap'n" sounds even better, does this indicate that a cyclopse is more suitable than us silly two-eyers. Cap'n Crunch cereal... I always thought it was CapTAIN Crunch, but the world is deceptive.

Is there come sort of superhero named biclopse? If there isn't there should be.

Upvote 0

WaZoO

~Appeal To Insanity~
Sep 27, 2004
✟1,580.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Irish_Guevara said:
I heard that shoes don't exist because adding new information into a shoe system is impossible. Also, order can't come from chaos, so those ahtiest shoemakers are frauds - a Satan mafia in worldwide - who indoctrinate the evil, flavor of the week dogma of shoemaking on our impressionable youth.
Guess what Hitler was wearing while he was plotting to destroy the world. That's right, SHOES!!! You can;t help but wonder how he would have acted differently if he wasn't under the satanic spell of those loathesome loafers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Evee said:
Just wait until your bikini underwear start rolling down then you know there is a problem. Things should fit more properly so you know it must be something you ate...Geeze.

If evolution is so smart how come humans haven't naturally selected for higher metabolisms as our environment has changed to provide us with more food?

And another important point, since mules can only be made, and they don't reproduce, how do they pass on their DK/NY?

Upvote 0

Evee

May 1, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟11,098.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
USincognito said:
If evolution is so smart how come humans haven't naturally selected for higher matabilisms as our environment has changed to provide us with more food?

And another important point, since mules can only be made, and they don't reproduce, how do they pass on their DK/NY?

Very good questions both of them now to get some answers...YEP WAITING! LOL

Upvote 0