If big-bang happened, why aren`t everything scorched?

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
but, you can`t really explain why somethign spins to the right or to the left still,
That’s not a mystery at all (unless one does not understand orbital mechanics).

In the formation of a planetary system the initial ignition shockwave and subsequent collapse towards the centre of gravity sets the spin.

So back to my question. What academic literature do you base you ideas on?

Or is this simply what you ‘reckon’?

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
well, firstly, energy itself has the ability to perform action and give off heat without an start since everything is here already obvisoly, so I kinda doubt a little that it all started with an explosion, I think energy spinned around and around and finally due to sentrifual power it spread into empty and infinite Space, then when energy itself cooled it turned into different matter we see today since all matter is just enegy
That's not what supported by the evidence. There's evidence of space itself expanding. (Look up the cosmic microwave background).

As to the spinning, it's not really relevant how much of the initial super hot, super dense material was spinning as there has been so much chaos and eddies in material and energy since that all manner of sections, planets, stars, galaxies and clusters are spinning in all the various directions.

It's also important to remember that the Big Bang doesn't describing the true beginning of the universe, just it's development in the earliest stage we know about (and possibly the earliest that can be known about by us).

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That’s not a mystery at all (unless one does not understand orbital mechanics).

In the formation of a planetary system the initial ignition shockwave and subsequent collapse towards the centre of gravity sets the spin.

So back to my question. What academic literature do you base you ideas on?

Or is this simply what you ‘reckon’?

yes, I understand what you`re saying, but there must have been something to decide left or right-spin :p

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
That's not what supported by the evidence. There's evidence of space itself expanding. (Look up the cosmic microwave background).

As to the spinning, it's not really relevant how much of the initial super hot, super dense material was spinning as there has been so much chaos and eddies in material and energy since that all manner of sections, planets, stars, galaxies and clusters are spinning in all the various directions.

It's also important to remember that the Big Bang doesn't describing the true beginning of the universe, just it's development in the earliest stage we know about (and possibly the earliest that can be known about by us).

yes, i understand

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
yes, I understand what you`re saying, but there must have been something to decide left or right-spin :p
I’d imagine it’s the same thing that decides whether a coin toss comes up heads or tail.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
yes, i understand
Then why is the existence or nonexistence of universal spin important?

With the formation of a star and star system the spin is the mechanism by which planets can form from the disk. But in a star system the majority of the initial material stays in the star in about the same shaped space as the nebula that collapsed into it.

With the expansion of the universe the space changed very rabidly so the material didn't end up in some kind of ultra-star-singularity, but instead spread out to point that matter could form. (Good for us).

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
a counciouness?
You think a consciousness decides whether a coin comes up heads or tails?

Yes. That’s exactly right. There is some ‘consciousness’ presiding over all the random events in the universe.

smh

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You think a consciousness decides whether a coin comes up heads or tails?

Yes. That’s exactly right. There is some ‘consciousness’ presiding over all the random events in the universe.

smh

sort of, they way you hold the coin will decide which way it ends

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Then why is the existence or nonexistence of universal spin important?

With the formation of a star and star system the spin is the mechanism by which planets can form from the disk. But in a star system the majority of the initial material stays in the star in about the same shaped space as the nebula that collapsed into it.

With the expansion of the universe the space changed very rabidly so the material didn't end up in some kind of ultra-star-singularity, but instead spread out to point that matter could form. (Good for us).

yes, I was just thinking way back to beginning of all things

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
yes, I was just thinking way back to beginning of all things
But why does it matter then? What is your investment with spinning and/or expansion?

It's not as if the specifics of the early universe translate into a literal religious narrative. If you accept astrophysics as a science you can either accept the mystery of the big bang, or assign some kind of cause to it that pleases you. Having a different kind of big bang where space already existed and the mechanism for the formation of the modern universe was a spinning motion... what do you gain? What is the point?

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
But why does it matter then? What is your investment with spinning and/or expansion?

It's not as if the specifics of the early universe translate into a literal religious narrative. If you accept astrophysics as a science you can either accept the mystery of the big bang, or assign some kind of cause to it that pleases you. Having a different kind of big bang where space already existed and the mechanism for the formation of the modern universe was a spinning motion... what do you gain? What is the point?

I left science for good some time ago actually, but I try not to talk too strange though, well, the big-ban theory doesn`t explain so much really, like where it all came from and so forth, but.. well, I was curious about why Things spins ether to the left or to the right

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I left science for good some time ago actually, but I try not to talk too strange though, well, the big-ban theory doesn`t explain so much really, like where it all came from and so forth, but.. well, I was curious about why Things spins ether to the left or to the right
Then you will be aghast and agog when you learn about left handed and right handed molecules.

Let me guess. A consciousness decides the handedness of the molecule?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
sort of, they way you hold the coin will decide which way it ends
So then you can answer all of your ‘why?’ questions with ‘because that was the initial state of the universe’.

Good job

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Then you will be aghast and agog when you learn about left handed and right handed molecules.

Let me guess. A consciousness decides the handedness of the molecule?

yes, but think about it, when it all started, what decided left or right? yep, perhaps youre right )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So then you can answer all of your ‘why?’ questions with ‘because that was the initial state of the universe’.

Good job

I have to say one or two steps ahead people today because they all want to exploit nature

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
yes, but think about it, when it all started, what decided left or right? yep, perhaps youre right )
Why did anything decide it? Lots of things just happen without any conscious intervention.

When those comets it Jupiter that time, where was the conscious intervention there?

Upvote 0

Pulchra

Jul 24, 2019
Lena
✟31,490.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why did anything decide it? Lots of things just happen without any conscious intervention.

When those comets it Jupiter that time, where was the conscious intervention there?

yes, but on the other hand, you have energy that gives off warmth and light, perhaps it`s not so dead that people think it is

Upvote 0