Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The wall would not even be in the news.

M-Bob
Because Biden is smart enough that we could talk him out of it in favor of a solution involving increased manning, improved technology and appropriate barriers where necessary.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Biden would get confused and try to build it on the Canadian-US border and then try to explain it away that since the magnetic poles are migrating eventually it would be in the right place

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

M-Bob
I think Biden would have been smart enough to take the 25 billion dollar deal for the wall. Trump has caused nothing but useless drama ,from the beginning. That's why its became crazy. Also he really doesn't know what he's doing. Just doing of what The Fox news channel or his friends tells him to do. Just remember all this craziness is causing more taxes, when he had a perfectly good deal. That he refused to sign.

• Agree
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,426.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

M-Bob
What do you base this theory on? As hard as it might be to believe because you seem to think anything Trump proposes is inherently the right thing to do, many of us disagree with the wall because of policy concerns, not the person proposing it.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden would have worked with Congress to get funding properly or not. Working with others is what he does, not bullying and disregarding the Constitution.

Would the wall be in the news? Sure, but not constantly and not as a fund-raising rallying point.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
To follow up: While I don't like Trump's personality, I'd support his initiatives if they were things I agreed with. I'd love for him to do the infrastructure thing. He can even name everything after himself, if he likes; our local politicians do that all the time. Build the Trump high-speed rail line and the Trump bridge and the Trump subway system -- I'd support that.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What do you base this theory on? As hard as it might be to believe because you seem to think anything Trump proposes is inherently the right thing to do, many of us disagree with the wall because of policy concerns, not the person proposing it.

For die hard Trump supporters anything that Trump says is true and right and must be implemented as far a they're concerned.

To suggest that Trump could be wrong or misguided is simply more evidence that you hate Trump.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If Biden were president and wanted the wall, who would be retreating into fantasies about someone else being president and wanting the wall?

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden would not have made such a mockery of our government and put 800,000 people out of work for one month, for nothing, just to declare an "emergency" no one is buying into so he can get his way and seem like he's kept his promise to his base. That promise was that Mexico would pay for the wall. Everything that's happened so far has been just so he can get We the People who don't want his wall, to pay for it so he can save face with supporters like you.

This wall, even if it does get built, will be forever known as his greatest failure as a president.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden wouldn’t have demanded a wall.
Maybe our friends on the right just didn't know or don't realize but Joe Biden has one of the longest tenures in Senate history, not to mention his 8 years as Obama's VP.

He, of all people, would not have acted in such an amateur, clearly inexperienced and politically damning way to shoehorn his failed campaign promise through or past Congress.

It's honestly pretty insulting that someone (anyone) as experienced as Joe Biden would in any way be compared to what we have for a president now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
For die hard Trump supporters anything that Trump says is true and right and must be implemented as far a he's concerned.

To suggest that Trump could be wrong or misguided is simply more evidence that you hate Trump.
It's not even that. If that were it, that'd be one thing. If you oppose or disagree with Trump in any way, you hate America!

Upvote 0