May 28, 2015
✟606,026.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Do think it's impossible for different people to arrive at the same conclusion and/or have similar opinions on a subject?
For liberals yeah; they all use the same talking points.....sorta like prerecorded messages.....

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Biden would not have made such a mockery of our government and put 800,000 people out of work for one month, for nothing, just to declare an "emergency" no one is buying into so he can get his way and seem like he's kept his promise to his base. That promise was that Mexico would pay for the wall. Everything that's happened so far has been just so he can get We the People who don't want his wall, to pay for it so he can save face with supporters like you.

This wall, even if it does get built, will be forever known as his greatest failure as a president.

My ex-wife broke her marriage vows to me, but I don't hold that against her. :holy:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To suggest that Trump could be wrong or misguided is simply more evidence that you hate Trump.

And so forth a false Christian or at the very least a thoroughly un-American one, as evidenced by all the pro-worship of Trump posts I see on Facebook all of the time.

But admittedly I laughed at this =>
Biden would get confused and try to build it on the Canadian-US border and then try to explain it away that since the magnetic poles are migrating eventually it would be in the right place

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The wall would not even be in the news.

M-Bob
Where are the alternate timeline viewing and mind reading devices that are so prevalent on forum available?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My ex-wife broke her marriage vows to me, but I don't hold that against her. :holy:

Mine too -- that sure worked out for the best.
M-Bob

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Mine toon -- that sure worked out for the best.
M-Bob

My wife brought a lot of personal and family baggage into our marriage, that finally overwhelmed her. She also had, and still has, a serious drinking problem that has all but ruined her life and her relationship with our kids. Sad.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has nothing to do with Donny. The wall is dumb and unnecessary whether it's proposed by Donny or by Biden.
Ringo
In some places, it makes sense, but a coast to coast wall is ridiculous, unnecessary and prohibitively expensive - not to mention it steps on property rights and ecological concerns.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,129.00
Faith
Atheist
You talking about stuff that has nothing to do with (my thread) started.

You are off topic.

If you wish to start your own thread regarding creepy old Joe Biden go start it.

M-Bob

Perhaps you should have corrected the guy on your side of the aisle who brought it up in post 7 of this thread. You allowing that as on-topic set precedent for the discussion that followed.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,216,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
MOD HAT ON
Offensive derogatory nicknames and egregious inflammatory comments about public figures may be considered goading.
Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0