Idols and gods, Hilary, Trump, and Obama...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
In my family and around the world most people's god is not Love or Christ, most people's gods or Idols are money, sex, power, wealth, fame, possessions, or there's particular people who they idolize above God...

Trumps God is money, power, wealth and so is Hilary's, and so do most politicians, but Obama's different, although he might be godless, this is just not true cause everyone has a "god" an idol, he doesn't serve the gods of money, sex, power, wealth, or some other thing, although Obama's god may not be Christ, at least his god is his children, his little girls, and because his god is his little girls, his children, he wants to make a future for them...

Because his god is his little girls, he cares about the next generation and what type of America they will live in, and our next generation will live in... It a shame that he couldn't make peace and that congress and republicans have fought him so hard... When all he wanted was a little cooperation in making a better America, and making a good future for America

I would elect Obama for a third term over ANY of these other candidates...

Comments?

God Bless!

Sultan Of Swing

Jan 4, 2015
✟9,476.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Trumps God is money, power, wealth
How do you know this?

and so is Hilary's,
How do you know this?

but Obama's different, although he might be godless, this is just not true cause everyone has a "god" an idol, he doesn't serve the gods of money, sex, power, wealth, or some other thing, although Obama's god may not be Christ, at least his god is his children, his little girls, and because his god is his little girls, his children, he wants to make a future for them...
How do you know this?

We can't look into the hearts and intentions of politicians. How do you know any of this?

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Frankly, no one in this race is perfect (and let's be real, they wouldn't be human if they were). I do think that Trump is no true Christian and does not have the best interests of the people in mind (and when I say people, I mean everyone, not just white people and i am white). He is a big lover of money and power. Hilary has lied and cheated her way through politics and does not truly stand for what she says she does. She is a lover of power and money as well. The only candidate I don't have a huge amount of disdain for is Sanders who has proven that he is an honest man who does and has done what is best for the people no matter who they are. Sadly, his policies, while good ideas, are so extreme (and I honestly think some of them are sorely needed) that most people in America won't willingly follow them.

With this election, I think we're all going to learn the hard way that in politics, the ones who win in the end are the ones who are the most corrupt and we the people will all end up paying the price.

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With this election, I think we're all going to learn the hard way that in politics, the ones who win in the end are the ones who are the most corrupt and we the people will all end up paying the price.
You'd think we would have learned that already. We've had plenty of opportunity.

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
You'd think we would have learned that already. We've had plenty of opportunity.

Yeah. A lot of people have had their eyes shut and their heads turned away for a long time because they know that the truth is ugly.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In my family and around the world most people's god is not Love or Christ, most people's gods or Idols are money, sex, power, wealth, fame, possessions, or there's particular people who they idolize above God...

Trumps God is money, power, wealth and so is Hilary's, and so do most politicians, but Obama's different, although he might be godless, this is just not true cause everyone has a "god" an idol, he doesn't serve the gods of money, sex, power, wealth, or some other thing, although Obama's god may not be Christ, at least his god is his children, his little girls, and because his god is his little girls, his children, he wants to make a future for them...

Because his god is his little girls, he cares about the next generation and what type of America they will live in, and our next generation will live in... It a shame that he couldn't make peace and that congress and republicans have fought him so hard... When all he wanted was a little cooperation in making a better America, and making a good future for America

Comments?

God Bless!

So what are your thoughts on Larry Sinclair's sworn testimony about Obama .. Can a Cushite change his skin or a leopard his spots, then can they do good who are trained in evil

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Comments?

God Bless!

Your God seems to be judgement. Are you trying to put Jesus out of a job? Where do you get off saying what others think God is. Quote Trump or Hillary saying any such thing or maybe you should apologize for saying such things.

Upvote 0