Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christians are wrong, get duped, wallow in wishful thinking, or flat out lie like everybody else. They arent special in that regard.

I would go as far to say they get duped more, especially with that kind of mentality as they are likely to belive a conman that claims to be Christian.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Said a guy on a computer. ^_^
Living as a member of a population whose huge numbers are only made possible by the existence technology.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,023.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Hi Belk,
!. I'm not a guy
2. You are also just another "guy on a computer".

So do you have a point? Or do you just need attention?

Yes, my point is the irony of someone using a computer on the internet claiming a lack of trust in science.

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, my point is the irony of someone using a computer on the internet claiming a lack of trust in science.

All i stated is that I'd rather trust God....ohh wait...."Agnostic"...right, Blocked.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,023.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
All i stated is that I'd rather trust God....ohh wait...."Agnostic"...right, Blocked.

35lqnh5xrfb51.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If you object to the presence of people other than Christian why come to the portions of the site open to us?
I more object to people berating God and on a Christian site. I can get enough of this on the rest of the internet. If a non-Christian can be respectful about our beliefs, then I have no problems.

• Winner
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

So you block when you really have no answer.? They aren't wrong. You keep saying "I would rather trust God" yet do you take Tylenol or something like that for a cold or headache? Do you take any medicine? Why, if you say "I would rather trust God". Do you drive a car? Why since you say "I would rather trust God"

Your using Science all the time and scientific progress. Honestly if you really "I would rather trust God" then you would shun all science all join the strictest Amish sect. Using the phrase "I would rather trust God" your putting God to the test and here is what God said about that:

Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” Matt 4:7

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So you block when you really have no answer.? They aren't wrong. You keep saying "I would rather trust God" yet do you take Tylenol or something like that for a cold or headache? Do you take any medicine? Why, if you say "I would rather trust God". Do you drive a car? Why since you say "I would rather trust God"

Your using Science all the time and scientific progress. Honestly if you really "I would rather trust God" then you would shun all science all join the strictest Amish sect. Using the phrase "I would rather trust God" your putting God to the test and here is what God said about that:

Jesus saiI AM A d to him, “Again it is written, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.’” Matt 4:7

YES. I am CHRISTIAN and I will "BE THOU SEPARATE" (as instructed by Jesus) from mocking non-believers. Sue me if you don't like it.
As far as making these claims that I don't even take aspirin....way to extrapolate a mountain out of a molehill of an original sentence fragment.
Later.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
YES. I am CHRISTIAN and I will "BE THOU SEPARATE" (as instructed by Jesus) from mocking non-believers. Sue me if you don't like it.
As far as making these claims that I don't even take aspirin....way to extrapolate a mountain out of a molehill of an original sentence fragment.
Later.

You sure didn't reamy comments. I ask you if you took those things so next time read first. Answer me this why should God help the foolish who shuns His ways? Did you know God used science to cure polio, God use science to cure small pox, God used science to allow disabled people like myself to have and be independent, God used science to make your and my computer and all the software it uses. If medicine wasn't made because God gave men the knowledge to make medicine then most of the human race would be dead. The whole modern world was made because God used science. So why is it so hard to say that God gave man the knowledge to make any vaccine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You sure didn't reamy comments. I ask you if you took those things so next time read first. Answer me this why should God help the foolish who shuns His ways? Did you know God used science to cure polio, God use science to cure small pox, God used science to allow disabled people like myself to have and be independent, God used science to make your and my computer and all the software it uses. If medicine wasn't made because God gave men the knowledge to make medicine then most of the human race would be dead. The whole modern world was made because God used science. So why is it so hard to say that God gave man the knowledge to make any vaccine.

What are you blabbering about? I read your comments. One sales pitch after another. Your new comment that I am replying to is STILL making a hysterical mountain out of the molehill sentence (that you obviously did NOT read) several pages back.

Science. I got a degree in it. I know all about it. I have sacrificed to that God for 5 years of my life. Does this please you all?
Now please, would you and your ilk kindly leave me alone with my own beliefs (which you know nothing about and just assume that you do)?

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Science. I got a degree in it. I know all about it. I have sacrificed to that God for 5 years of my life. Does this please you all?
Now please, would you and your ilk kindly leave me alone with my own beliefs (which you know nothing about and just assume that you do)?

Tells us everything about you. I am no ilk I am a Christian. I know what you put out there like the false you just stated. Honestly you should become Amish since you don't like science because you don't like what God uses. Good day sir!

Upvote 0

LeGato

LCMS/Crypto-Amish
Nov 17, 2021
Neuschwabenland
✟14,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Tells us everything about you. I am no ilk I am a Christian. I know what you put out there like the false you just stated. Honestly you should become Amish since you don't like science because you don't like what God uses. Good day sir!
You don't act like much a of a Christian. But ok. You don't need to know everything about me. And who told you I didn't "like" science? Oh that's right, even as a Christian, we are not supposed to trust GOD above all else, especially his tools. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm not a "Sir".

Upvote 0

Martinius

Catholic disciple of Jesus
Jul 2, 2010
The woods and lakes of the Great North
✟60,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regarding the OP, I checked with an epidemiologist and an oncologist, both with highly respected institutions. The answer is...Naah.

And let's use a little common sense (which appears in very short supply). From the time of the first vaccines until the date of the report was a matter of months, 8 at most. As was pointed out early in this thread, most cancers don't develop that fast. Second, where is the data from other sources that corroborates this statement? We should see a HUGE uptick of reported cases from all over, not just from one suspect quack.

Now, to be fair, there is a possibility that cancers and other conditions could be increasing since Covid hit. The UK has reported an uptick in diagnosed cancers, heart disease and other issues this year. Why? Because people delayed seeing doctors for a year or more, so the cancers, heart disease and diabetes that WOULD have been discovered last year are just now being diagnosed. Diagnosed is the key word. Even then, the increase is notable but not large.

Let's drop this nonsense, and instead be concerned for the hundreds of thousands of people who will suffer long term health consequences from Covid itself. THAT is what the docs are concerned about.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

There is little difference between using a computer and injecting mrna nanoparticles into your organic body.

Upvote 0