• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I will be leaving CF for awhile

annrobert

Jesus is my Shelter my Refuge my Fortress
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

I just want to let you know that I will be leaving CF for sometime,but not sure how long.
I have lots going on right now.

I want to let you all know I love you.

Gracealone and Kaykay you both have such deep love for people and Jesus thankyou so much.

Sheepdog and BlessEwe you have really blessed me and touched my life and have such gentle love of Jesus in you and wisdom and care,thankyou.

Dabro , I see you trusting Jesus and growing , you are a blessing.
Zingiber you are a real blessing and encouragement here to all thankyou

Caty hold on tight to Jesus , He loves you deeply.

Robertz , you have such great determination and strength from Jesus, keep on hoping because Jesus will see you through, just wait on Jesus,He has you in His hand and will not let go.

God bless everyone here and hold you in the palm of His hand.

These forums are wonderful and a blessing from Jesus.

Last edited:

gracealone

Apr 5, 2007
Michigan
✟18,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ann,
I hope God brings you back to us soon. You're presence on this forum has been a continual source of encouragement and blessing.
I'm quite confident that God will use you wherever He plants you.
I love you and will remember you in my prayers.
Mitzi
Hi everyone

I just want to let you know that I will be leaving CF for sometime,but not sure how long.
I have lots going on right now.

I want to let you all know I love you.

Gracealone and Kaykay you both have such deep love for people and Jesus thankyou so much.

Sheepdog and BlessEwe you have really blessed me and touched my life and have such gentle love of Jesus in you and wisdom and care,thankyou.

Dabro , I see you trusting Jesus and growing , you are a blessing.
Zingiber you are a real blessing and encouragement here to all thankyou

Caty hold on tight to Jesus , He loves you deeply.

Robertz , you have such great determination and strength from Jesus, keep on hoping because Jesus will see you through, just wait on Jesus,He has you in His hand and will not let go.

God bless everyone here and hold you in the palm of His hand.

These forums are wonderful and a blessing from Jesus.

Upvote 0