• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

i want to buy drugs

Robin Mauro

Sep 11, 2018
North San Juan
✟27,401.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i want to buy drugs and drink
me and my husband fighting about it
i just want to be off my head
Go for a run instead. It will get you high without the bad side effects and consequences.
You know the scripture about the house being rid of a demon, cleaned and swept clean, then 7 more worse demons come in? I think part of the meaning of this scripture is that you cannot just leave the house empty. You have to fill up the void, and the time you spent on doing drugs, with something healthy, so you don't leave the door open for old habits, or even worse habits, to come in. Father, help this p.erson.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
i saw her a few days ago i am really struggling with my mental health am going to aa in the morning and i can phone the crisis team too

That would be a good thing to do.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟473,261.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Just thought id update you all went to an aa meeting this morning
Helped a lot doing 90 in 90 days id Amit something to my husband and you all i drank monday 4 days ago husband's refusing to give me money but i can understand why i need to grow up stop the childish stuff .....am letting my borderline personality disorder rule me i need to medatate and pray i need Jesus in my life and only Jesus in my life as my higher power focus on the positive am seeing my minster on monday he normally tells me straight with out any my nonsence
I hope you are all well

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,814.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Offer up your sufferings to God. Ask Him to replace them with His grace. Truly believe with all your heart that God is giving you His grace, His love, His Mercy.

God bless and protect you. May He wrap His healing arms around you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Oh goodness! That's a long time. I'm praying for you. Are you able to pay privately? I don't know what costs are like there - but I wonder if it's worth it to just cover the cost yourself (if it's affordable and if doctors are willing/able to do that).

Upvote 0