I see these orbs of light at night in my room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

day time

Nahh, I just meant that I was not imagining things or having eye problems. People recommend getting an eye exam and/or physical. I do understand that if something of the kind never happened to you it sounds crazy and they might hope to find a cause of it due to the person's physical health or mental health. To be more blunt, I almost never talk about it because it does sound so out there and then people make ignorant comments like it sounds like a bad trip. Can't you imagine that would cause people to have a tenancy not to talk about similar experiences on such a forum?
Oh I gotcha ...

Yeah, I think it's something akin to a "point of reference". It's pretty common I think to "fill in the gaps" in order to try and relate to something when we've never experienced it ourselves. So if you've never seen orbs, or you have a pre-biased opinion of them .... you are likely to label them whatever-you-are-going-to-label-them until proven otherwise. Some things definitely cause reactions in people on certain levels .... but in a lot of ways, it would be no different than if one of us started speaking Greek to the other, for example, and talking about what happened in Athens the other day. If you've never been to Athens, and don't speak Greek .... you have to find a relating point if you want to try and "understand" what we are talking about lol.

So I understand the "eye floaters" and this and that, or whatever. I wouldn't take it personally :~). Comments like that can be helpful if you want to examine something from every possible angle and get to the absolute bottom of something as much as you possibly can ... but once you are able to rule something out, I wouldn't take it personally if people keep tossing that as an explanation. Again, point of reference lol. Until you've had it happen to you ... there are any number of reasons why someone might not believe, or go for the Occam's Razor explanation, or whatever. And sometimes there are more mundane explanations after all.

It does suck sometimes though, when you have experienced something in specific ways that sort of begins to "narrow down" those who can relate to you in that specific way. But that's life lol .... and I don't think it's a "bad" thing at all, unless others react ignorantly towards it and you suffer as a result ....

But if you already know you're going to be speaking about something around others who might react detrimentally lol .... I mean, that's just a matter of picking and choosing what you reveal and whatnot :~).

Before I start rambling on and on .... thanx a lot for sharing those accounts, it helped me see a couple of things, and I appreciate it ;~)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Strive2Be

Dec 31, 2011
✟7,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It can be a sign from God if you asked for certain things and are faithful he will show you signs that things are confirmed or true.

For example you prayed for angels and he either showed you flashing lights as a sign or angels.

Again this type of thing is no correlation demons, if you are saved you are protected from them.

So yeah, just like someone else took my advice lol. Just pray to ask God to show what exactly they are and come back and tell us what he said.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

May I remind the OP about some important things.

1. Shining orbs never appear in Bible, hence are not from God.

2. Every single occurrence in Bible of an angel appearing, they appeared in human form and never as a
shining orb.

3. So whatever it is you are seeing, it's not biblical, it's not from God and it certainly is not angels.

God bless.

Reactions: liars_paradox
Upvote 0
D

day time

May I remind the OP about some important things.

1. Shining orbs never appear in Bible, hence are not from God.

2. Every single occurrence in Bible of an angel appearing, they appeared in human form and never as a
shining orb.

3. So whatever it is you are seeing, it's not biblical, it's not from God and it certainly is not angels.

God bless.

If you'd like to answer, then cool ... what was Ezekiel seeing in Ezekiel chapter one, in your opinion ? If you'd rather not answer, no worries ...

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2010
✟8,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those who are wondering I haven't seen the orbs for probably a few months now... I still am debating in my head as to what they are but to be honest I really don't know.
All I know is that God is not the author of confusion and we should ask Him to give us all wisdom concerning this...

Upvote 0
D

day time

For those who are wondering I haven't seen the orbs for probably a few months now... I still am debating in my head as to what they are but to be honest I really don't know.
All I know is that God is not the author of confusion and we should ask Him to give us all wisdom concerning this...
And whenever you saw them, all they did was dart around and show movement, yes ?

And thanx for coming back and updating :~)

Upvote 0

liars_paradox

Jun 8, 2009
North Carolina
✟9,505.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've seen a blue orb in my basement...it was during a storm so I attribute it to energy that we know nothing about.

Actually, I heard that lightning sometimes comes in the form of orbs. And, from what I read when I looked up "ball lightning" just now, I saw that they tend to last longer than normal lightning. So, maybe that's what you saw?

Note: I would caution you not to touch ball lightning or try to come near it. If you touch orb-lightening then you'll catch on fire. And, from what I've read, they can also explode like cannon balls. So, try to stay away from those!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

plummerak

Apr 19, 2012
✟7,763.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello,
I tried to post before and I had to log in and lost all that posted. So I will do a quick version.

I have been seeing orbs for a while now. I would say over 2 years. But have seen other things all my life.
Last night was the recent event. I awoke to 10-15 of them hovering in front of me. Blue, green, and transparent. About the size of large grapefruit and their apperence is like a soap bubble. I'm not scared or fearful. There is no feeling of evil, I feel. And also there is somehting in the center of them, some kind of mass.
I called out to God to tell me what they are and what He wanted me to do, but all the orbs did was fade away and disappear.

A past event was when my 4 yr old son was sleeping with me and we both awoke to these orbs floating in front of us. My son said, 'Bubbles, all over mommy, bubbles', and pointed to them. 'I see them', I told him. So he validated to me I'm not seeing things or crazy.

I have talked about what I've seen with the church I go too and they suggested I get my home cleansed. Which I openly welcomed. After the cleansing and prayer I believe my home is protected against evil forces and/or enities.
And from reading the previous posts, I am healthy and my eyes are healthy.

I really want to connect with others who might be experienceing the same things.
Any input would be great,
thank you for allowing me to share.
In Christ,
Plummerak

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godprophet

Prophet
Apr 18, 2012
Nigeria
✟15,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Beloved

Be careful with spirit entities because even Angels can hurt you

Luke 1:8-25

[8] Once when Zechariah's division was on duty and he was serving as priest before God, he was chosen by lot, according to the custom of the priesthood, to go into the temple of the Lord and burn incense. And when the time for the burning of incense came, all the assembled worshipers were praying outside.

Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. But the angel said to him: "Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to give him the name John

He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from birth. Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to the Lord their God. And he will go on before the Lord, in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous--to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."

Zechariah asked the angel, "How can I be sure of this? I am an old man and my wife is well along in years."

The angel answered, "I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news. And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their proper time."

Meanwhile, the people were waiting for Zechariah and wondering why he stayed so long in the temple. When he came out, he could not speak to them. They realized he had seen a vision in the temple, for he kept making signs to them but remained unable to speak.

Here in Nigeria, the lord have used me mightily to deliver thousands of people and most of them are ladies

From my experience as a Deliverance Minister and as a Prophet of the Most High God, there are different kind of evil spirits and the most common one of these evil spirit in Nigeria are the marine spirit (water spirit)

These spirits are like humans but very subtle. The physical eyes can’t see them unless those whom the Lord have opened their spiritual eyes like mine for his work

These water spirits manifest as spiritual wife or spiritual husband to his or her victim and the spirits comes mostly at night to meet with it victim for intercourse and some of the victims have spiritual children and most of the victims with spiritual kids hardly have physical kids even if they try because they already had demonic covenant with these evil water (marine) spirit for wealth, power, long life

These spirits have names, have children, have kingdoms, have likes, dislikes and so on. My prophetic advice on this topic is for you to avoid dealing with spirit entities whether angels or demons unless you are mature enough spiritually because spirit entities always leave their foot print behind on their victims whether good or bad as a reminder

For more information, please pm me

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)

• Agree
Reactions: Ambi
Upvote 0

ILWJ

Apr 20, 2012
✟909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
If you pray a prayer that is not in God's will, satan oftentimes will answer it in hopes of luring you away from God. Satan will dazzle with signs, wonders, and major ego-boosting just to accomplish this. The Bible says to test the spirits in order to identify their source.

Also, demons/fallen angels can manifest themselves to you if you've given them legal rights into your life. Just ordering them to leave in Jesus's name won't cut it if they still have legal rights. One should first confess and renounce the sin that opened the door to these entities and THEN command them to leave in Jesus's name.

We are living in the end days and satan is going all out for recruitment in his army. Team Jesus!!

1 John 4
New King James Version (NKJV)

4 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Upvote 0

plummerak

Apr 19, 2012
✟7,763.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for your input to my post. GodProphet’s post is very interesting. Although I am not summoning spirits to have intercourse or have children or anything of the like, you said one key thing. God has opened my eyes to see things. Either demonic or Angelic, I see whatever it is I see. I just want answers to what exactly I’m seeing.

ILWJ, not that I don’t believe what you’re saying about demonic influence, but saying that my prayer to Jesus Christ is not of God’s will and lands on demonic ears and influence, is so completely off base. When I pray to Jesus, Jesus hears my prayer and that prayer is a direct line to him. If you have had other experiences then maybe Jesus isn’t who you’re praying too.

Jesus brings peace and comfort to me when I see the orbs. If whatever I’m seeing is demonic or Angelic, the point I’m trying to make is that I see it. And would like to know if God showing any of his children the same things.
I want to make clear, I don't bring this stuff on, I would be as happy as a clam if I didn't see this stuff any more. So your prayer would be greatly appreciated. :)

In Christ,
Plummerak

Upvote 0

Raiyuu

I Will Welcome the Reaping
Apr 21, 2012
✟8,147.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
My sister-in-law saw the same thing. She wasn't saved, she's actually demon possessed. She hates God, and she knows it. She practice the occult too. Tarot cards, psychics, ouji boards... the works. What I'm saying is, it could be angels (I doubt it but idk) and it could be demons (more like) just be careful. I lived with her for a few months, and our apartment did have demons in it. They used to wake me up and attack me physically. Please be careful! :s

Upvote 0

ILWJ

Apr 20, 2012
✟909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Plummerak,
I believe you misinterpreted my response so I apologize for the misunderstanding. I will try and clarify. If I were to say a prayer for a request for myself that was not in God's will and asked for it to happen in Jesus's name, that does not mean that I am praying to satan. It means I am praying for something that I want and maybe God doesn't want it for me for whatever reason. Satan can at that point respond to my prayer and try to make things happen that will misguide me. So just because something happens and it was prayed for in Jesus's name doesn't mean Jesus intended it. Yes God did allow it to happen but that does not mean he intended it for the person. That is why it is so important when praying that I ask for God's will to be done and not my own because I am not smart enough and holy enough to come up with the best requests and ideas for my own life-only God is. I hope that clarifies enough and will pray about your situation as I have been in a similar one in the past. Blessings to you in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
P

Publius

I believe it started last year....Every night in my room, I see these orbs of light floating around in my room, sometimes they just race right past me and disappear...
They appear in white or blue at times or sometimes they just appear colorless...

Have you seen a doctor?

I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon my household

What does that mean?

Upvote 0

plummerak

Apr 19, 2012
✟7,763.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ILWJ,
Thank you for your clarification. I understand what you are saying. But I respectfully disagree.
The power in the name of Jesus is the most powerful Name in God's Kingdom here on Earth. So to say God or Jesus doesn't respond because its not His will OR that Satan and his forces have a higher power than the name of Jesus Christ that they can interceed with or without God's permission is just plain delusional. No offense.
God can do whatever He likes, but when someone of faith calls out His Son's name for protection or whatever, He does not send a stone or a snake. Matt 7:9. How can a loving God when called out to, send satan in His place?

So whatever I have been seeing, I am seeing them and again wanted to connect with others who might have seen the same things. Also wouldn't mind some prayer to have them stop if it doesn't have purpose in the Kingdom of God. Thanks for your input ILWJ, your words have NOT fallen on deaf ears.

In Christ,
Plummerak

Upvote 0

whistlersdog

May 15, 2012
✟7,652.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
ILWJ,
Thank you for your clarification. I understand what you are saying. But I respectfully disagree.
The power in the name of Jesus is the most powerful Name in God's Kingdom here on Earth. So to say God or Jesus doesn't respond because its not His will OR that Satan and his forces have a higher power than the name of Jesus Christ that they can interceed with or without God's permission is just plain delusional. No offense.
God can do whatever He likes, but when someone of faith calls out His Son's name for protection or whatever, He does not send a stone or a snake. Matt 7:9. How can a loving God when called out to, send satan in His place?

So whatever I have been seeing, I am seeing them and again wanted to connect with others who might have seen the same things. Also wouldn't mind some prayer to have them stop if it doesn't have purpose in the Kingdom of God. Thanks for your input ILWJ, your words have NOT fallen on deaf ears.

In Christ,
Plummerak

Hello Plummerak,
Thank goodness for the internet! It can be lonely for those of us who have experienced unusual occurances and are dying to tell someone. I have seen an orb once, and let me tell you, if was life changing. I still can't get over it. It's NOT a brain tumor, eye floaters, or anything else like that! They are definitely spirits. I very strongly believe that they are angels, at least the one I saw. I don't know if other spirits (demons) can manifest themselves this way, I only have experience with the single "visitation" that I had in November 2010. I'll just give a brief synopsis and if you want to know more detail, just ask. I also want to connect with others that have had these experiences. Here goes:

My husband and I had just gone back to church for the first time in over 10 years, after a period of neglecting the Lord, and down-right agnosticism. Well, a few nights after our return to church, I had an absolutely horrifying nightmare in which I was attacked by a demon (in my living room). It wanted me dead. I finally managed to call out "help me, Jesus!" and the attack suddenly stopped and the demon disappeared. When I woke up (terrified!), I was lying on my side, facing the wall so I didn't notice anything unusual. After about 40 seconds or so I rolled over onto my back and that's when I saw the orb directly in front of me, about 16 feet away, and about 8 feet above the floor. I watched it for about 3 to 5 minutes. An eternity, it seemed. I felt completely and unnaturally calm. It stayed in one spot, but I could see that it undulated and very subtly drifted back and forth about a couple of inches. Not much movement, but I could clearly see that it was moving. It was an all-white, luminous, transparent ball about 5 inches in diameter, and had a faint halo about 2 feet in diameter surrounding it. I should also add that I could see it very clearly, which should have been impossible as I am legally blind without my contacts, and of course I wasn't wearing them as this was in the middle of the night. I had no trouble at all seeing all the fine detail inside the orb. When it left, it simply faded slowly away, like turning down a dimmer switch. Just faded into blackness. I fell asleep almost instantly, slept peacefully all night, and when I woke up the next morning I didn't have any clear memory of the night before, just snippets of memories, like snapshots that would come and go. I didn't remember it fully until about three or four nights later when I got into bed and it suddenly all came back to me.

I went through a period of almost like post-traumatic stress syndrome for several months every time I thought about that night, which was every minute of the day, I'm not kidding! But like they say, time heals all wounds. I'm OK with the memory of it now. I really believe that the nightmare was an attack of some kind because I went back to church, and the orb was definitely a benign, even helpful, presence.

Well, that's my story. I hope this helps you. It's nice to share these experiences with people who understand. Please keep us updated if anything new happens. :wave: Peace!

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
whistlersdog said:
I have seen an orb once, and let me tell you, if was life changing. I still can't get over it. It's NOT a brain tumor, eye floaters, or anything else like that! They are definitely spirits.
I could see it very clearly, which should have been impossible as I am legally blind without my contacts, and of course I wasn't wearing them as this was in the middle of the night. I had no trouble at all seeing all the fine detail inside the orb. When it left, it simply faded slowly away, like turning down a dimmer switch. Just faded into blackness.
Interesting how the reports so far here have all described a knowledge that they were spirits.

Last night was the recent event. I awoke to 10-15 of them hovering in front of me. Blue, green, and transparent. About the size of large grapefruit and their apperence is like a soap bubble. I'm not scared or fearful. There is no feeling of evil, I feel. And also there is somehting in the center of them, some kind of mass.
Can you describe the mass more?
Godprophet said:
some of the victims have spiritual children
Breeding demons -- that would never have occurred to me. That would make us so much more accountable for evils in the world.

day time said:
Those who "accept" their presence and use them as a conduit, seem to have an area of their life that is sort of "preyed upon" rather heavily, that these things and their claims seem to fill. A lonliness, a desire for "power" and identity, a strong desire to be "right" and prove this to others, a strong narcissistic type of vanity .... seriously, I've noticed that these orbs seem to "provide the answers" as it were ..... perhaps seizing the opportunity in these people and making them feel "at home."
You are likely to label them whatever-you-are-going-to-label-them until proven otherwise.
Thank you for describing in depth, in a way that terms and events are not mistaken and misinterpreted. It was valuable to see the situation from an analytical believer's perspective.

The changes in people who accept remind me of friends who have embraced earth religions or other practices where they invite spirits to help them. These friends have become extremely pushy, brag about their powers, try to use them to help others without permission, and talk about themselves incessantly. They also try to tell me what will happen in my life, even when I ask them not to. It is like wanting to shake them and ask for the human to come back.

These were people who were fairly normal before -- previous friendships might not have formed unless we had satisfying back-and-forth conversations. But now conversations are completely one-sided, not allowing space for my input, and I leave wondering why I bothered. In theory I would be able to influence and help them, but there is no space made for that.

And as people mentioned earlier, the spirits/entities promise to help those who accept them, but I don't see evidence of that in my friends' lives. No fruit in conversation, and destructive forces at work in their tangible success. Yet they are still confident in their powers and ability to envision their way out of their troubles.

(But I should be careful how I criticize that, bc destructive powers could as easily turn around and cause success to prove something.)

Z said:
comments that seem more interested in treating the phenomena as a hobby than a real serious issue.

For example you prayed for angels and he either showed you flashing lights as a sign or angels.

Again this type of thing is no correlation demons, if you are saved you are protected from them.
The Bible speaks of fallen angels. That would imply a similarity between good angels and bad demonic spirits, with free choice as the main difference.

The word translated as "angel" is defined as "messenger."
The word translated as "devil" is "[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Geneva] false accuser, slanderer[/FONT]."

There are few pictorial descriptions of these entities, or even defining limits of how many types of entities might come under that title. Wings, no wings, male, female, appearing in form of grandfather...obviously they are not of one solid predictable appearance.

We assume an angel is an angel, but hear many reports of and taking on the appearance of deceased trusted people in order to get people rescued...or lead them off cliff edges. To rampage in post offices.

Daughter said:
I was not imagining things or having eye problems. People recommend getting an eye exam and/or physical. I do understand that if something of the kind never happened to you it sounds crazy and they might hope to find a cause of it due to the person's physical health or mental health. To be more blunt, I almost never talk about it because it does sound so out there and then people make ignorant comments like it sounds like a bad trip.

It is important that we describe things exactly how we see them, and listen to others' experiences long enough to form an accurate conclusion, without jumping in with the first teaching that pops into our heads. We should listen to all the possibilities -- and offer all the possibilities-- so there is a good range of data to gain from. But not insist that one way is the only way, unless we absolutely know.

God asks us to meditate on His Word day and night... that sort of patience and reflection can carry through the rest of the way we deal with controversial topics. It will make a difference in whether we enact real change in people's lives and set people free, or just appear right to other people.

A few days of posts has revealed all sorts of people who have seen and experienced a similar phenomenon. Imagine if hundreds were polled in a safe environment, how many first-hand accounts we would hear!

On the topic of prayer... look at how Jesus offered the Lord's Prayer as a complete structure. Within it are physical requests for provision -- which would imply we can ask for material things -- but also "your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven." The prayer is simple and allows for any level of expertise and faith. I think it also allows for our typical errors... that God knows we warp prayers and insert selfish motives, but puts up with a little.

Our fears of not having enough lead us to scramble and push to get what we need. That can get us into vulnerable territory, where we do not discern our sources. God promises to provide if we rely on Him. I would guess that includes how we pray for evil forces to leave us. We hear so many near death experiences where people just shout "Jesus!" and situations change.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.