I see these orbs of light at night in my room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2010
✟8,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe it started last year....Every night in my room, I see these orbs of light floating around in my room, sometimes they just race right past me and disappear...
They appear in white or blue at times or sometimes they just appear colorless...
I mean....I dnt get any bad vibes from em @ all and I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon my household and yet they're still here. I also asked God to allow me to see angels and maybe they are angels....
I have a feeling they're of God but then again maybe I'm just fooling myself...
I need your guys's help. Can angels appear as orbs of light?
Are these of God or not?
Thanks in advance and God bless you all.... :)

• Prayers
Reactions: LoricaLady

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe it started last year....Every night in my room, I see these orbs of light floating around in my room, sometimes they just race right past me and disappear...
They appear in white or blue at times or sometimes they just appear colorless...
I mean....I dnt get any bad vibes from em @ all and I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon my household and yet they're still here. I also asked God to allow me to see angels and maybe they are angels....
Are these of God or not?
Go to God...
You prayed and ask God to see angels and now this appears.

I am not going to tell you what they are because you need to
ask God what they are.

Pray and ask God to reveal to you what thet are, and He will.

When you find out come back and share with us what God
has revealed.

Here is a scripture to back your request on ...

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all liberally and without reproach,
and it will be given to him.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You may also want to have your eyes checked, they could be caused by a Retina that's Detaching.
Detached Retina - AllAboutVision.com
If you suddenly notice spots, floaters and flashes of light, you may be experiencing the warning signs of a detached retina. Your vision might become blurry, or you might have poor vision. Another sign is seeing a shadow or a curtain descending from the top of the eye or across from the side.

Reactions: LilLamb219
Upvote 0

Pal Handy

Irregular Member
Jun 15, 2011
Southeast Michigan
✟20,508.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If they are angels I don't recall angels ever being recorded as appearing as such. I would make sure you pray out loud if you see them again
Great Idea...

Speak the name of Jesus next time and see what happens..
Declare.....Jesus Christ is Lord...:thumbsup:

Reactions: Wade Cane
Upvote 0

whatfor

Just me
Dec 15, 2006
Adelaide, Australia
✟102,417.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There used to be a website a while back where someone saw these with the naked eye and was able to point them out to others and they took photos where they were pointed out and they showed in the photos.
These were the orbs that sometimes appear in digital photos.

The person said they had seen them come together and become an angel.

Upvote 0

tcwoods91

Friend of God
Jun 11, 2011
Newberg, Oregon
Visit site
✟7,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It easily could be a medical thing. You are doing the right thing of standing in the name of Jesus Christ just in case it's the enemy, but I would suggest getting your eyes checked. From experience I know people who have had similar problems and it was because they were lacking some important vitamin or mineral in their diet or they had something going on with their eyes. I wasn't getting a certain mineral about a year ago and was seeing purple spots. I started eating foods with that certain mineral and the problem disappeared. Blessings my brother!

Upvote 0

Blueforest

Created well and commanded to be sick
Jun 10, 2011
✟1,191.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Are these of God or not?

Sounds like angelic spirits. People think angels appear as humanoid figures that we can see, but that is very rare. They are first and foremost energy, indiscernable to the naked eye.

I see them sometimes. Nothing to be afraid of. They appear as white flashes of light, or orbs if you will. Especially if they do not leave at your behest in Jesus' name, they are harmless. Do not fear.

Edit: Oh BTW, it's not medical. At least not in my case. My eyesight is absolutely perfect.

I've also heard stories from other Christians who are keen to spiritual things and they attest to seeing the same things themselves. Why Christians are so scared of the supernatural is beyond me.

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are these of God or not?
Could be angels, could be demons. Either way, one should not always dismiss these phenomena, if they truly occur, as demonic.

And pleading the blood of Jesus is not enough. You must apply it to yourself, specifically your heart (soul and spirit) (1 Peter 1:22-23, 1 John 3:3, Heb. 10:22, 1 Peter 3:21, Heb. 9:14) or ask God to apply it. That is the biblical repentance practiced in the earliest portion of first century Christianity (Acts 17:30; Luke 13;1-5; Heb. 5:9; John 3:13-15).

Just keep in mind that angels do not come for a person (they're not there because they want to contact you), but they come to a person (their visitation/manifestation is for a purpose).

Keep your focus on God and be innocent in what is evil (Romans 16:19).

Hebrews 13:2 does not necessarily (always) mean angels appearing in bodily form. It can also mean James 1:27. Consider Matt. 25:35.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blueforest

Jun 10, 2011
✟1,191.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Demons, or evil spirits in general, appear as black shadows or shades. They don't appear as white or luminous lights, orbs, spheres or anything else. Whenever I have encountered a demonic spirit or an evil one in general, whether awake or in a dream, they are always black and often resemble shadows. In the spirit realm, light / white equals good, while shadow and black equal bad. I didn't make the rules, I'm just saying how it is.

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Demons, or evil spirits in general, appear as black shadows or shades. They don't appear as white or luminous lights, orbs, spheres or anything else. Whenever I have encountered a demonic spirit or an evil one in general, whether awake or in a dream, they are always black and often resemble shadows. In the spirit realm, light / white equals good, while shadow and black equal bad. I didn't make the rules, I'm just saying how it is.
Angels can also appear as black shadows.

And lets not forget 2 Cor. 11:14.

Upvote 0

Blueforest

Jun 10, 2011
✟1,191.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Angels can also appear as black shadows.

And lets not forget 2 Cor. 11:14.

Fallen angels, yes.

That is a reference to false prophets acting as something they are not. Not to be taken as a carry-all verse on the spiritual essence and nature of demons and angels. Let's not read more into verses than what they were meant for.

As I said, Christians need to seriously lose this nonsensical fear of anything spiritual and supernatural. It blows my mind, sometimes, to hear of all the things Christians DON'T believe in. It's like, why even believe in God at all, considering He is a spirit! Gasp.

Upvote 0

Ttery

May 27, 2010
✟19,617.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God has given me experiences like that before. They weren't orbs, but flashes of light. In both of our cases I do believe they are Angels, but in The Bible it states that even satan can transform into an Angel of Light. I also do recall asking God for the ability to see Angels.

These flashes of light would appear many times through-out the day, even in day light. I would be in my room and blueish/whitish light would shine from a source, which seemed like it was behind me. I thought to myself, "What if I looked behind me very quickly, maybe I would see what it was." One day while me and the friends God gave me, were walking around in a store, the same light appeared from what seemed like behind me. I turned around quickly having faith that I would see an Angel, I did. A human sized being clothed in whitish/blueish light was floating a few feet away. As quickly as it appeared, it vanished. I was astonished, I told my friends, but they didn't seem so enthusiastic about it. My friend made a joke saying something like: "Someones taking pictures of you."

Upvote 0

Jpark

Oct 11, 2008
✟13,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Fallen angels, yes.

That is a reference to false prophets acting as something they are not. Not to be taken as a carry-all verse on the spiritual essence and nature of demons and angels. Let's not read more into verses than what they were meant for.

As I said, Christians need to seriously lose this nonsensical fear of anything spiritual and supernatural. It blows my mind, sometimes, to hear of all the things Christians DON'T believe in. It's like, why even believe in God at all, considering He is a spirit! Gasp.
Angels can also appear as shadows. Neither angels or demons can take any appearance they want. It is God ordained.

What fear? Mark 5 shows that demons obey God. James 2:19 shows that desire (Matt. 15:18-20) supersedes belief.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bluegreysky

Can't adult today.
Sep 11, 2006
Saint Augustine, FL
✟22,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are these of God or not?

They might be ball lightning. Its a rare phenomenon, but it does happen and it can happen more than once in a place. Investigate the house a little bit. Are there powerlines touching trees outside? Are the cables connected to the house touching anything? is the wiring inside the house done right?
Watch the balls of light next time and notice- do they follow metal structures? do they come from electrical things?
do they go into electrical things?
Do they kill small appliances?
Do they buzz or pop?
There were some of those in my parents' house when I was like 3.
I remember them still. One night, a thunderstorm rolled through and I had a canopy bed with a metal frame. I watched a little ball the size of a ping-pong roll all the way around it. It scared me and I ran in to sleep in their bed. They thought I had a nightmare.
Then a few weeks later, there was another storm and one came out of the light in the bathroom, trailed all the way around the mirror and went back into the light again. My dad saw the whole thing.
Not long after that, my mom was on the phone and one came out of the hallway light and floated down, went inside the phone and popped. The phone was fried.
The city parks and rec cut a tree branch away from our nearest transformer outside and it never happened again.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟794,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Angels as light
1) Matthew 28 (KJV) 1 “In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre. 2And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. 3His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow"

2) Daniel 10:5-6 "Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz: His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude."

Also, the enemy appears as an angel of light -

So I think the best advice was posted early on - pray and ask Yahweh.

Upvote 0
T

TruthSeeker2012

Are these of God or not?

When angels appeared in Bible, did they look like orbs? NO!

Please seek help as you are imagining seeing things which ain't there. I have heard off this problem before. Some people with an early brain tumor have seen things like that.

God bless, praying for you.

Upvote 0
D

day time

Perhaps someone can shed some light (no pun intended lol) on the following:

I recently met someone who started seeing orbs a couple of years ago, but she was also hearing voices in concert with the appearances of them. Over time ... they began to speak to her, etc and so forth ... and she listened and believed every word they "spoke". I won't go into the extreme details they shared with her, so on and so forth ... as I don't think it's totally necessary ... but they actually claimed (all according to her) to be "Watchers" (they used multiple names actually, but Watchers were one of them) and told her of their purpose, and how they existed in an alternate dimension, and when they appeared in our own they appeared as forms of orb energy, and other manifestations, etc and so forth. To summarize, they told her they "owned" certain types of people via their having "gifted" them, infilling them as "walk ins", and that in the near future the goal was to hybridize human beings in order for them to materialize fully in this plane through our bodies, yada yada. They supposedly also took her to see different dimensions, and areas of existence, so on and so forth. Variations on a theme I've already heard and know of. They also claimed Jesus was one of their own who got out of control due to his infatuation with mankind, etc and so forth .... I'm including that tidbit since this is a Christian forum, and obviously these "Watchers" are denying Jesus as the Christ.

Now I have never interacted with orbs, nor seen them personally. I have met physical "angels", and I have also interacted with others who willfully gave themselves over to spirits and spiritual entities, even to the point of learning some of their "names" and so on and so forth. I've very rarely seen what people call "shadows", but I have seen them, and seen the effect they have on those in a room. I've seen a few physical manifestations as well that didn't involve people on any level ... I've dealt with curses, and things of that nature. I'm only saying this to show that some things I'm already familiar with ...

But a few months ago, I was dealing with a person who was trying to get past being a "conduit" for a specific entity that I had only dealt with once before .... but never knew the name of the entity. This person ended up choosing to give the entity residence and be it's puppet unfortunately ... but during that time I was dealing with her, I had an experience I have not had in my adult life ... only when I was a young child did I have this happen.

One night (of course lol), a bright flash of light appeared over me while I was laying down, and I began to shake whilst fully awake and staring at it .... my entire insides felt as though they were being literally turned inside out. It lasted for a few moments. The light appeared as though a curtain had been pulled back in midair to let it through, and it disappeared the same way. I couldn't help but to scream loudly at it.

Now .... I'm the kind of guy who doesn't get afraid of alot of things. I've been through the ringer lol ..... more than once ...... but this didn't cause me to experience fear. It was *terror*. From the inside out. It was a type of terror that I can't remember experiencing .... because the terror was the result of my physical body not being able to handle the light. The only way I can describe it, was as though my physical body was trying to be torn into whatever "dimension" that light came from. And it was the first time I can remember not wanting to deal with anything supernatural ever again ..... because it was literally more than I could "physically" handle.

I could go into more detail .... and no, I don't think it was a seizure. I think it was very seizure "like" .... but combined with what was happening with this other person who was the "conduit", miles away at the same time .... the "evidence" points to it being something else.

Now fast forward again to my friend who sees the orbs ..... whilst she was still friendly to me and telling me all about her experiences (she has since backed off) .... I told her about my own with the light. Oddly enough .... she said the Watchers didn't claim that as being part of one of their doings. Now .... keep in mind .... she is telling me that the Watchers are "good" and beneficial, and this and that. She also told me a lot of things that the Watchers supposedly said about me, so on and so forth .... stuff most people would want to hear. So it was interesting to me, that she didn't jump on the chance to claim that "visitation" as having belonged to the Watchers. Because she easily could have. In fact, she claimed to not know, and she said the Watchers who spoke with her didn't know either.

Now .... recently, I was still confused about the nature of that light that I personally saw. When I say confused, I'm saying I want a name and an agenda, etc and so forth. That is what I'm used to .... seeing a sort of "full disclosure". And I'm in a bit of spiritual warfare right now with several people ... but I finally had a name revealed to me that directly links back to that light ..... Lucifer. Lucern ferre .... light bearer. This was after prayer I got this name.

But it's been left as a sort of puzzle to me .... and I'm trying to make some sense of it, as it's still puzzling to me. I'm not totally sure how it connects to my old friend whom I initially experienced the light on account of in the first place, on up to this newer person who experiences the orbs .... yet doesn't claim the light I saw as being linked to the orbs/Watchers whatsoever. There is something I'm missing here, that I'm not seeing .... and I'm not sure what it is.

I'm familiar with many of the biblical accounts of "Lucifer" .... and I used to be of the mind that Satan and Lucifer were not the same entity. I believe Origen is the originator of that idea .... and concerning the Watchers, I've met individuals who proclaimed to "channel" Watchers and even exhibited power and influence as such .... so the orb thing is puzzling to me still (but it's mostly because I've never seen orbs myself, so I have no point of reference for that other than second hand accounts). I know there are some who like to classify and divide spiritual and supernatural entities up somewhat generically, or grouping everything into "evil demons" .... but that's not my experience. In my experience, first hand .... there are often names, and "purpose" behind why certain entities do certain things, choose certain people, so on and so forth. Tossing a "demon-stay away" label doesn't really work in my experience. So this light ... and the idea it was Lucifer, or linked to Lucifer .... and now my friend with these orbs ..... it's a puzzle I could use some insight on.

So anyone who read all of that and has first hand experience or knowledge .... I'd appreciate any insight :~) Second hand ideas are also appreciated ... but I really like first hand accounts the most, for what it's worth. I tried to provide a slim version of the accounts also, for sake of keeping my post short .... I could be more detailed, but I tried to hit the main points of what I'm asking. Thanx :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.