I need prayer and Wise Christian Advice (Big issue in life)

well hey

little.soul
Mar 24, 2014
U.S
✟23,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ive been waiting for many years to get a bf/husband and its been rough! Anyways this morning when i was resting, I saw a stop sign at my apartments in a vision that had the name of the guy i am talking to/like and the stop sign was GREEN. I didnt understand it at first and thought maybe i needed to 'slow down' since it was a stop sign and it was green....but then the revelation came to me later. The green color is 'go' for my direction to [insert guys name] for a relationship and the shape of the sign; a stop sign means my trial of lonliness is coming to an END. Any ways I dont get ever get visions so this is new to me. Hopfully i am acurate with all that is happening right now but I dont want to second guess or doubt what God has been doing. Ive been struggling with doubt for a while, but the vision was true and the revelation seems right, prayers for guidance would be apreciated. Thankyou!

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We were going to Church one Sunday night. I said.. lord I know you called me. And the word says out of mouth of 2 or 3. So I asked Him to please confirm this again. Now... in my life I have NEVER had it come so fast. The Church we were going to .. it was like for 7 years. And NO ONE from day one to the day we moved ever said these kind of things except that one night.

That night 3 people came up to me and said things like "you should be a minister, you should be in the ministry" so forth so on.

Is it written He will confirm what He says? So... ask Him to. IF this is something you are unsure about..if not then lol just toss this. Praying

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟692,527.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The vision could be from your own heart and not anything of God so be intelligent about this.

Any woman can get married. I'm sure you could find a husband tomorrow if what you wanted was marriage. I'm being serious, there is a plethora of men wanting even a halfway decent wife, so much so that a woman doesn't have to look far to be with a man.

What takes time is looking for the right man. This is a different prospect because your looking among this multitude of men for one that is good for you..

So, this guy you like, take a closer look at him - but don't get so close that you lose perspective. Hormones and desires can get in the way of common sense and override them in very drastic ways, so get a closer look without getting too close.

See if he is looking for the same type of relationship as yourself. Find out if he shares your faith, if he wants marriage, how many children he is hoping for, what kind of work he will be doing, will he be able to afford the family and relationship you are wanting, and what his view of marriage is (does he have a more conservative view of a man's role, etc)

You'll want to find out how he was raised, guys marry their mother (or better) so find out what his mother was like, meet her and have a dinner together a time or two if possible - see how she treats him because you will be expected to do/be similar or beyond.

Make sure your checking off boxes where concerns real, long term, compatibility and not just feelings. The Bible says love is blind and I have to tell you, so is lust. Too many people have bad marriages because they walked in blind.

Be careful, but look closer at this guy if you want.

I'll keep you in my prayers. . :)

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Ive been waiting for many years to get a bf/husband and its been rough! Anyways this morning when i was resting, I saw a stop sign at my apartments in a vision that had the name of the guy i am talking to/like and the stop sign was GREEN. I didnt understand it at first and thought maybe i needed to 'slow down' since it was a stop sign and it was green....but then the revelation came to me later. The green color is 'go' for my direction to [insert guys name] for a relationship and the shape of the sign; a stop sign means my trial of lonliness is coming to an END. Any ways I dont get ever get visions so this is new to me. Hopfully i am acurate with all that is happening right now but I dont want to second guess or doubt what God has been doing. Ive been struggling with doubt for a while, but the vision was true and the revelation seems right, prayers for guidance would be apreciated. Thankyou!
I pray first that you will be prepared spiritually for the right person for you, and 2nd that you will be led to the right person for you. We have to be so careful about visions and such. They are not at all necessarily from the Lord. The real test would be to get to know this guy and see if he is a Bible believer, so much so that he really takes it seriously and lives according to its guidelines, not to mention that he treats you right.

Upvote 0

well hey

little.soul
Mar 24, 2014
U.S
✟23,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray first that you will be prepared spiritually for the right person for you, and 2nd that you will be led to the right person for you. We have to be so careful about visions and such. They are not at all necessarily from the Lord. The real test would be to get to know this guy and see if he is a Bible believer, so much so that he really takes it seriously and lives according to its guidelines, not to mention that he treats you right.
I agree with that. And thankyou

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, you need to be very careful with dreams and visions. When my sister was pregnant a very godly friend of hers had a dream that the pregnancy would go smoothly and she would deliver a healthy baby. Instead, my sister had a miscarriage.

So only God really knows if a dream or vision is an actual message from Him. Study the Word, ask Him for confirmation and leave the future in His hands.

Upvote 0