Visit site
✟12,904.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Does anyone know how to get "action packs" offered by Voice of the Martyrs? They're $5 bags that people stuff full of stuff (blankets, soap, sweatshirts, etc.), then mail back to VOM, who sends them into countries where persecuted Christians live.
Does VOM still do this? How do I get one of those, does anyone know?

PTbyJason

Mar 11, 2004
TX
✟15,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'm sorry, I don't have enough posts to allow me to post links. They will be spaced out, but I think you will get the point.

I found a couple of links for you.

www . persecution . com / actionpacks.htm

And the Voice of the Martyrs official website is www . vom . org (It's not working for me right now, but that is their website. If you want more info on the Voice of the Martyrs...
Registrant Name:VOM
Registrant Organization:VOM
Registrant Street1:pO BOX 443
Registrant City:BARTLESVILLE
Registrant State/Province:OK
Registrant Postal Code:74005-0443
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Email:mmartin@vom-usa.org

You could always e-mail them. at mmartin@vom-usa.org it seems. I hope this helps.

Upvote 0
B

brinley45cal

reformedfan said:
Does anyone know how to get "action packs" offered by Voice of the Martyrs? They're $5 bags that people stuff full of stuff (blankets, soap, sweatshirts, etc.), then mail back to VOM, who sends them into countries where persecuted Christians live.
Does VOM still do this? How do I get one of those, does anyone know?

Im pretty sure they still do.Do you get there magazine?If you do it should have something in there.If not try there web site.Good Luck.God Bless

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.