✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
It's just.... IDK.
I start getting the ends to meet.... and then wham..!

I am not even making this up.

She made up stuff [Magistrates office manager]
Like a thread was on the floor and evidently this imaginary thread didn't like the vacuum cleaner.
And she complained the paper towels weren't full enough and then too full.
She wanted a fresh roll of TP daily [which I do] but the other woman said that's not what she was gonna do and too bad.
She flat out lied that I did not lock the doors because I locked them.
She lied and then lied some more.
She claimed I had a FOB?
Like what or how does that make sense?
How is a FOB relevant?

I'm allegedly getting a list.
Oh and supposedly I leave lights on.

FWIW I do believe it is the other woman and her days... but she "defends me" which is basically she accuses me of any and all mishaps.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm sorry to hear it, WA; but you know, you may be better off, mental health-wise, in the long run---putting up with that kind of stress is not psychologically easy for anybody. I hope you find a new job quickly, at better pay and with much better working conditions, for people who don't have the neurotic psychoses your last boss obviously has.

Believe me, I know all about these petty middle-management types---I've worked for plenty of them. Usually they have some level of management training, which is completely nullified due to the fact that they also usually have the intelligence level of a trout fly. They have a vastly bloated sense of their own importance, and they like to swing their nickel's worth of authority for all they're worth.

Most of them were bullied as children, or they have some other sense of inferiority, and so when they get some means to control other people, it goes straight to their head and they inflict revenge on their employees, for things the manager has a burr under their saddle about---but, of course, also which the hapless employee had absolutely nothing to do with.

You can't change these types; you also can't reason with them. If they take a dislike to you for any or no reason at all, they will make your life miserable simply because they can. The only thing you can do is to separate yourself from them, usually by means of finding another job. Sometimes, if you're in a position to document their incompetence and your innocence, you can turn it around on them and get them fired (if not arrested), and put yourself in the clear; but those instances are few and far between, unfortunately. Lousy supervisors are a fact of life, and regrettably, there's a lot of them out there.

Anyway, I feel for you, and I pray you can get your situation squared away soon with much better circumstances. Hang in there---God has a plan.

• Friendly
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am looking for a job, but I am so limited these days.
My mobility is still okay enough.

I so wanted to work in the hospital but taking care of elderly people in homecare whom I had to lift and one who fell on me, I seriously hurt my back.
Standing is not good for me.
I do have herniated discs.

Cleaning is ok, but getting the same pay I was just making is not optional.

This guy loathes my supervisor. I don't know why.... but he just does. So this office managers constant complaining to him is ridiculous.
I get along with the magistrate. He seems nice. I doubt he knows what his manager is about but she is OCD so maybe that helps him.
Otherwise; he is clueless about how she is as a person because he is above her. But be below her and now you're a nothing.

I also have no clue if these things happen on my day. I am thinking about calling him because I would like a detailed day report of when these offenses allegedly happen.

I got accused of leaving their radio on when I in fact have never used it.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I so wanted to work in the hospital but taking care of elderly people in homecare whom I had to lift and one who fell on me, I seriously hurt my back.
Standing is not good for me.
I do have herniated discs.
I don't know your age, but with your physical condition, have you considered applying for Social Security disability?

• Wow
Reactions: WarriorAngel
Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟441,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I don't know your age, but with your physical condition, have you considered applying for Social Security disability?
The most I would make would be $900 a month and in this economy that's horrible.
My brother lost his house because of that... he could not afford to repair the roof that caved in, some Christian group did the work free after he slowly bought the roofing cheap.
Then the suburb said they condemned it because the foundation without giving him time to fix it...
He lost everything but the clothes.

No thanks.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
✟277,080.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The most I would make would be $900 a month and in this economy that's horrible.
My brother lost his house because of that... he could not afford to repair the roof that caved in, some Christian group did the work free after he slowly bought the roofing cheap.
Then the suburb said they condemned it because the foundation without giving him time to fix it...
He lost everything but the clothes.

No thanks.
Okay; just a suggestion. If it doesn't work for you, I understand.

My wife developed a heart condition about eight years ago and got to where she couldn't work; she went on S/S disability and it's been much easier on her. The money isn't luxurious, by any means, but coupling it with what I get from S/S and from the VA as a 100% disabled veteran, we do okay.

But your situation isn't the same as mine; I get that. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums