new england
✟10,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have found satan is very busy. He will come and attack us even in a church. If there is more than one service go to another. If you go midweek rather than on the weekend you will not bump into her? Sometimes we can feel lust for a total stranger. That is we are discerning a spirit in the other person that we need to pray against. That could be what you are feeling is her spirit realm coming at you. It probably isn't even you at all. Pray about it. I would stay with the church but try different times and services which you know she is not attending. You must realize something, regardless of where you will go to fellowship, the church is made up of many different people with different backgrounds. Jesus heals them all. And he heals us. Take everything to him in prayer and ask for discernment. Then open your bible and let the holy spirit direct you and you will get a word of knowledge from the scriptures in answer to your questions. It never fails. He also will confirm to you with confirmation from other sources as well. God never has us do something without revealing it to us first and confirming it. I will pray for you. Don't let satan push you out of a spirit filled church. Pray about it. Blessings

Reactions: kbee125
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you. I have been praying about this since it began. I was hoping God would just automatically take those feelings away, but that hasn't been the case. I know He is able, so there must be a reason He hasn't done so yet.
Have you considered talking to your pastor about this? We are not made to face every challenge alone, we are the body of Christ.

Reactions: kbee125
Upvote 0