New Jersey
✟7,838.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello everyone. I created this because I have nobody I can talk to and I am dealing with the greatest pain I have had to go through in my life so far. I have been in an off again on again relationship for the last 4 years. This summer in august he broke it off officially with me because we both knew it was unhealthy and we both had sinned sexually with each other. Now it's early November and he already is in a new relationship with one of his friends from school and he says that he really likes her and that there relationship is good and different because God is the center unlike ours. I am so heartbroken because I loved him so much. He told me yesterday that he was still in love with me but that he will not get in the way of the love that I deserve from someone else. He is trying really hard with this new girl who is absolutely great. It hurts me even more because I know they will have A successful relationship. I am hurting so much and I feel like I can't talk to anyone about it because all my friends are super happy for him and they say I just need to move on. I have tried seeking God in this but I'm honestly a bit angry with HiM what can I do.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, sometimes I wanna punch god in the face, and then remember I sent him to the cross. so it would seem a bit over kill, but I can empathize in that sense. Since it's a relationship with God, it's fine to be honest about how you feel.
Since your friends are kind of useless right now, I'd suggest to direct your emotional everything to God so he can help you sort it out.
Another thing I find helpful when I feel lost, and filled with frustration and that there's no direction to go is to slowly replace all that stuff with trusting God a little bit at a time. I think the passage like that is Philippians 4:4-9.
I hope you feel better. Being genuine with God is okay, though most people can't handle that. Will be praying. Welcome to CF.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Greetings and welcome to CF, @Emm3635. May you find good fellowship and godly encouragement here. May God be gracious to you and comfort you in accordance with His lovingkindness, righteousness, and mercy. You might receive more practical support if you add a thread in the Prayer Wall forum or the Christian Advice forum. :)

Upvote 0