Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm going to give 200 blessings out who ever replys. This is a Positive news letter to all and not just Christians.

Please allow time for me to come back to see the replys but be a sure Two hundred blessings will be giving and if you can tell the newbies and point to them this I'll sure give them blessings as well.

:amen:

JJay

A loving Spirit
Site Supporter
May 12, 2004
Visit site
✟34,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just say hi and thanks. :) Please don't put me on your buddy list or anything, I just don't like to feel rich, you know Jesus was a servant and all, he gave so I will, this is to give to you to enjoy this site as you can play games with it and bless others.

Thats all.

Upvote 0

Scholar in training

sine ira et studio
Feb 25, 2005
United States
✟15,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you! This is a very thoughtful thing to do. :thumbsup:

(BTW, if you want to reach non-Christians, you might want to post in one of the Relaxation fora if you haven't already. Only Christians can post in this forum).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
PostMaster said:
I'm going to give 200 blessings out who ever replys. This is a Positive news letter to all and not just Christians.

Please allow time for me to come back to see the replys but be a sure Two hundred blessings will be giving and if you can tell the newbies and point to them this I'll sure give them blessings as well.

:amen:
Wow...what a wonderful blessing to wake up to this morning..
and blessings to you also postmaster..may they come back to you 10 fold...;o)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.