• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I know God will rescue me from this but please pray for me anyway!!!

jesusfreak220

Jan 6, 2007
Osnabrueck
✟15,783.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Well that's not fun! I'm sorry you've got this infestation.

Father, be with cazzapa as she deals with this. Let the bugs leave her home so that she may be free of this irritation and of the nusiance and pain of bites. Until they do abate, L-rd, remind her she is not alone despite going without human contact. Let You be enough for her until You free her from this annoyance. Amen.

Upvote 0

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟16,112.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
cazzap, I know that these things are horrific to try and deal with. What measures have you taken so far? Have you fumigated? I know that they are hard to get rid of, but if you follow the route that is advised, you will get rid of them. Only problem is you might have to get an expert in, and have them do it for you, and that is expensive. Could you tell us what you have done so far?

In the meantime, I can understand how awful it is for you. I think I would be going mad too.

Please come back and post here to let us know how you are feeling and how it is going. I would hate to see you on your own with this. At least this is some form of human contact. Hope you are O.K. Concerned about you.

Upvote 0