ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus loves you
God made you, and He has great plans for you
God wants you to be in this world, He wants you to be part of His Kingdom, to spread His love and His truth
He has a plan for you, and if you cooperate with His plan you will do AMAZING things :)
He will use you to help save this dark world

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Say all the good things about G_d - you could read His names, titles, and attributes to reveal more of who He is.

As believers we can rely on G_d and His Word.

Jesus said - "I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me." --As God loves me, God loves them.

Based on this John 17:23 Scripture, Patricia King = “We all know that the Father loves His son. You know, He loves Jesus so perfectly. As the Lord loves Him - that’s how much He loves you. You might think He can’t because I can’t be perfect like Jesus. God doesn’t love Jesus because He’s perfect, He loves Jesus because Jesus is His son and that’s why God loves Jesus. He loves you the same way. He loves you the same way He loves Jesus because you are His child. The Father Himself loves you.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Learning To Stand. God is Love and God Loves us all, we are His sons and daughters. Jesus our Saviour died for all, and Jesus told us: " The first and great Commandment is: Love God with all thy heart, with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. The second is like it: love thy neighbour as thyself."
And in verse 40: Jesus told us:" On these two Commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets." Jesus wants us to love all we know and all we meet, friends and not friends. In Matthew 7: 7-10: we are told: " ask and you shall receive," then thank God for Love and Joy, and share it all with our neighbour. We keep asking and receiving Love and Joy, then thank God and share all with our neighbour. God will see our loving efforts, and God will approve and bless us.
The Bible tells us: " Repent and be Born Again," we must give up all selfish wishes and wants, and start loving and caring and always be friendly. We Christians are God`s representatives and our weapon is LOVE, with love we will overcome all enmity and wrong behaviour. We will find that people will treat us - as we treat people, and Love covers a multitude of sins. We might stumble and forget at times, but then ask God to forgive us, and keep loving and caring. I say this with love, Learning To Stand. Greetings from Emmy,
your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

LilLamb219

The Lamb is gone
Site Supporter
Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
✟83,596.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All the good things about God. Everything good. His mercy. His promises. That He could still love something like me.
He's the source of all hope so please, give me hope... I'm seriously on my last here...

I'm scared.

The Lord is your Savior. He's the one who laid down His life for you so that you may have eternal life. Your sins are forgiven because of Him. His love for you goes beyond anything we can understand. No matter what you've done, He is there for you.

Upvote 0
Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
God loves you, and that is the reason that he thinks only the best for you. There is hope for us in every trouble, sickness or anxiety, because, he loves us and cares for us, and his goodness for us is great. He wants the best for us!

1 John 3:1, 4:10,16,19, Psalm 145, John 3:16, 14:21,23, 16:27, 17:23,26, Psalm 103:8,11,13,17,18, Psalm 108:4, Psalm 63:3, Psalm 147:11, Psalm 52, Psalm 40:5, Psalm 16:3, Psalm 25, Psalm 130, Ephesians 2:4-9, 3:14-19, 5:1, 6:23, Psalm 136, Psalm 73, Psalm 33, Psalm 62:12, Psalm 117:2, Psalm 119:76, Lamentations 3:22,23,25,31,32,33

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Rom 8.32

Jesus did not have to go to the Cross. He did so voluntarily, out of selfless love. Think about the love that drove Him to do so. Hold onto that love above all else. Much of our walk here is letting go of our own attempts and switching our trust over to His power and goodness.

Upvote 0
R

Receiver

All the good things about God. Everything good. His mercy. His promises. That He could still love something like me.
He's the source of all hope so please, give me hope... I'm seriously on my last here...

I'm scared.

Jesus' death was to enable us to receive "The Comforter", "The Spirit of Truth" to not just tell you but show you the love, joy, power, wisdom etc of God.

The aswer is to desire nothing more than what all the disciples received (Acts 2:4) and expect to receive it!

We will be happy to talk & pray with you.

Upvote 0

yuppers

Mar 25, 2014
Alberta
✟41,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I used to have VERY bad depression. I also struggled with alcohol. I had no friends and nothing to live for in my life. I sometimes struggled daily with the thought of suicide and I came so close to starting to self harm myself with cutting. My life was an absolute mess... My life started to change when I went to a young adults group. I'm a really quiet person, but the people there still accepted me. God has been working in my life everyday to restore me to a fuller person. It's a slow process but I'm thankful god is helping me.

I don't know what your struggling with but I'll tell you this. God is with you and he loves you. Keep trusting in him and he will restore you. I'll share some verses that gave me hope in my struggles.

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans‬ 8‬:38-39‬ NLT

These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter‬ 1:7‬ NLT

Upvote 0