Country
Norway
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
If someone are near their computer and see this, can you say a prayer for me? I feel as if I'm totally losing control over my mind, I know it's "only" anxiety, and that it can't harm me, but still it's terrifying and I can't even get out the door and head to the doctors appointment I have today, I can't get myself into the shower, I've had to have help getting the apartment cleaned as well, I'm almost out of money and it's still a week until I get more and I can't orientate myself in time and space. I wish I could do better then this, a lot better then this, but fear have claimed total control over my soul.

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father, I come boldly once again to ask that Alv be delivered of his torment. Your Word created all things, and your Word I speak in prayer for my brother. I shall walk on snakes and scorpions, and nothing shall by any means harm me. The spirits are subject to me because I dwell in my Lord and my Lord dwells in me. I speak the words of the Savior - an ambassador for Him - and His authority lives within me so that I may speak for the Lord and command the enemy that torments Alv to leave Alv's mind, body, home, and not to return. Any person that would bring the enemy's lies back into Alv's world, must be re-routed and led from any and all roads that lead to Alv. Alv has friends, family, and angels to become part of his world - they wait on the road my Lord and Savior walks on with Alv.

For Lord, You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Let Alv quickly learn how to keep his mind stayed on you and to trust in you.

Father, I ask that You keep leading Alv by the hand - step by step - until he can comprehend and see clearly where he is walking - and how important his role is in your kingdom - and receive complete and permanent deliverance. Help Alv to prepare his mind for action, and to be clear-headed as he sets his hope fully on the grace that is his when all is revealed to him - when he sees who he truly is in You - when he gets new revelations of his Lord and Savior; his Friend; his Captain; his Creator, Jesus Christ.

For God, You gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. The enemy hates love, power, and self-control. The devil loves fear, anxiety, and torment. He torments those like Alv - to take his strength from him before he can realize the power and the plan You have already laid out for him.

Therefore, since Alv has been justified by faith, he will have perfect peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Jesus, You said that if they hated you first, they hate us; if they persecute you first, they persecute us. You said that we are the Bride and that we are in You - that the Holy Spirit empowers us to live, walk, speak, and think as You would; as a victorious battle-scarred soldier. In You, we have the authority and the right to perfect peace even in the midst of the storm - in You we have peace. You told us we were to take heart and hold our heads high; shoulders back; gaze steady because though we suffer in this world, You have overcome the world.

Lord, please bring Alv to that place of complete and total deliverance from the enemy that wants to keep him bound. Ope.n Alv's eyes to see clear and his ears to hear well what is true and what is a lie. Give Alv knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Give him confidence and boldness in You. Let Alv reach his deliverance hour able to shout at the enemy a resounding NO! Let the Holy Spirit work in Alv's world, Lord. Take an extra interest in Alv - in your mercies, support him - encourage him - carry him - teach him to walk beside you and know he is safe. Transform this precious life, Lord and glorify the name of God the Father and Creator. Use Alv in his calling so that his work might increase the kingdom of heaven. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen!

Reactions: Elfkind
Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If someone are near their computer and see this, can you say a prayer for me? I feel as if I'm totally losing control over my mind, I know it's "only" anxiety, and that it can't harm me, but still it's terrifying and I can't even get out the door and head to the doctors appointment I have today, I can't get myself into the shower, I've had to have help getting the apartment cleaned as well, I'm almost out of money and it's still a week until I get more and I can't orientate myself in time and space. I wish I could do better then this, a lot better then this, but fear have claimed total control over my soul.

Please believe me when I say you are mistaken when you say fear has taken over your soul. NOT TRUE.
As a Christian, God has your soul no one else.
Bring your cares to Jesus and let Him take all your burdens. He wants you to do this.
May His peace that passes all understanding fill your heart and mind.
There are some beautiful songs put to music that are purely Bible verses. They are free, the site is "Scripture songs for worship" also on YouTube.
These are wonderful to listen to always and being Gods very words, truly speak to your soul.
They will surely help when you feel anxious and I really encourage you to listen regularly.
I do and they truly are balm to my soul.

God bless you and keep you.

Reactions: Elfkind
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've dealt with crippling anxiety.

You will be okay. God is watching over you ... and working things out for you.

And I will pray for you.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0