I have this feeling I should obey this

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟596,075.00
Faith
Christian
I decided it is not right to put obstacles since it is not right to judge people according to what is not practical to need to keep selling all possesions but still to be safe I think if rich since need to be rich in good works should give more than tithe to be like zaccheous who not only restored those he cheated but gave half of possesions but I think should give more that is not for needs of family and yourself but must give to family as family would be considered poor if neglected them can consider them to provide their needs and I think including in clothing when Paul says food and clothing we shall be content is also an education to serve in some way and also to give them some time for leisue as Paul says he richly gives us all things to enjoy that we can enjoy some things to have leisure but not too much as must be rich in good works. But if others are worried they can sell most things.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟596,075.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I think is safe to trust God not to worry about tommorow to give away all your money to the poor which includes to your family and youself just for your needs such as food and clothing which includes all medical needs today that your job is to preach gospel but if you had an education you can serve God for free and is not wrong to get education after you do so for church to support to do so but if they dont to work and your possesions can be donated to family that you have no possesions now but you seek to live just to serve God in a career for free after you qualify and as Jesus says carry neither knapsack that a worker is worthy of his food you work by preaching the gospel and church should supply but if not you find a job to trust God to supply you. That is good to be safe but it may be it is ok just to give alot to be considered rich in good works though even that may not be possible that as bible says any can be saved you only need to seek to give money to a charity and maybe sufficient to provide evidence in your will and if not able to post a video to others where you record or someone records you saying your will if possible to post it somewhere all see you want it to be distributed to many otherwise if not able to call on the Lord is sufficient but you may die when not seeking to and if you didnt it will be done.

4DCC110E-5F1F-4B34-BC4D-093395B3DF89.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟596,075.00
Faith
Christian
I am not saying not to work especially if you are married for your children need as bible says he who provides not for his own is worse than an unbeliever but only must supply their needs now and give to others and can keep working as far as they have needs that you have not yet found church to provide.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟596,075.00
Faith
Christian
I believe judgement should be left to christ not to take risk that everyone should receive Christ as Lord and saviour for the Law was our tutor to bring us to christ for if we keep whole law and stumble in one point we have broken all. For we need to trust in the finished work of christ to cover us at all times as we always have sin and we can not repay as though our works of change can make up for it except what christ has done which must be the meaning of billy graham saying we can not earn one minute of heaven to mean our trust must be in christ finished work for forgiveness of sins to make up for our sins and not as though we are also made worthy to be able to perfectly satisfy a law for we will always have sin and christ sees it if not His righteousness we trust and none of ourselves.

We are saved by christ in accepting Him we must now only do what is possible now as billy graham says here must surrender but we do not earn any salvation as though what we did before makes us worthy but as Paul says now that we are saved as billy graham must have meant before after we are saved without works if there is no chance to do we do works to show we are christian by our works that we seek to do what is possible and as Paul says in Romans 3:31 that we must now live as those who truly accepted christ. One can go to bed at night assured as long as there is no one who he knows that was placed in his path or sought his help that desperately needs help that you know for sure is real that you are able to help for the bible says God prepared beforehand the works we are to follow so it means He ensures the need is brought to one attention.

Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

Romans 3:31
Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟596,075.00
Faith
Christian
It is my mistake to support divisions to give wrong view of christ to others I was only concerned because others preached to make me concerned but now I realise it is wrong to support what is unjust to others that does not help edify many people and should not distract people from what is most important to share christ and to be loving and if others want they can follow church if they think it will help them.

Upvote 0