I have this feeling I should obey this

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I decided to take a step of faith that I dont believe people are saved by works as bible says not of works lest any boast because christ compares to His perfect standard that it is never good enough that you need the righteousness of christ in your stead for what will be any one hope if one was to die when he did not do good to all people. I think timothy keller also believes we are saved by christ righteousness that the video good news to poor is just our responsibility what we should be doing.

That I believe good works are just to be saved on death that to stand confident on that day just when you meet Him to be saved on death and have prayer answered as book of john says you need to do good to your neighbor and jesus wasnt saying in the parable of the good samaritan a person has to do good deeds just to love God fully and others but said to go and do likewise that one should do good deeds like one but not to be saved. So I believe all should trust in christ as saviour which He is also one Lord according to what is necessary to do to be saved to repent and share gospel and pray if christ shows all christians can be saved.

As I said before one must confess christ before men to preach to people you see that should do often as you must not be lazy servant since you dont know when you will die if you have opportunity to call to christ but only need to do what is possible if you did not do often but should as you dont know when you will die not to have opportunity to call to christ that that is not considered a work as though your own works are one required to give salvation but this one is not a work as much as it is response to faith that is necessary to save souls that works otherwise are not needed to save souls though save a life.

For faith without confessing it if you can has no merit because you must show that you value christ that if you can you would to show love to God and to show to others the way of salvation that that is all paul said must do that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart God has raised Him from the dead you will be saved but that is only because one should that shows repentance but God also accepts any if they cant to call on His name as He said not willing for any to perish but not all have chance to call on the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
As I said before

There is still a need to live righteously to repent of sin so you are ready that one is ready by watching which is a work of its own that also goes with praying to ensure you continue to watch so one is not found in sin when the Lord comes for His people.

Fasting and praying are also not considered works that refers to helping a physical life but are tools only to help in repentance supposing fasting helps I dont know.

Behold He’s Coming!

Watch & Pray That YOU Will Be Accounted Worthy To Escape The Wrath That Is Coming And To Stand Before Jesus At His Appearing! Luke 21:36

To God Be All The Glory!

Revelation 1:3… BLESSED is he that READS, and they that HEAR the WORDS of this prophecy, and keep those things, which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation is the only book in the Bible that the reader is promised a BLESSING just for READING it.

With the help of the Holy Spirit; read, study, obey & teach Revelation. Time is running out.

Here is a quick brief overview outline of Revelation

1. Revelation chapter 1: Revelation of The Glorified Christ
2. Revelation 2 & 3: The Entire Scope of Church History
3. Revelation 4 & 5: The Church Taken Up To Heaven
4. Revelation 6 -19: The Great Tribulation Period that Lasts For Seven Years
5. Revelation 20: The Millennial Reign Of Christ
6. Revelation 21-22: The New Heaven & The New Earth

SO ALWAYS REMEMBER… Blessed is he that READS, and they that HEAR the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

The Holy Spirit has been opening up these end time books as Daniel prophesied that He would in Daniel chapter 12.

65D115F1-D5C0-42F3-92FC-1A6E9DF48481.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
Actually I think the meaning one is not saved by works lest any boast just means if you cant do one is still accepted though must seek to do when you think you can so no one can boast above another that only he can be saved and that one faith which one needs to be saved which is a saving faith that works according to works God will lead one to do which one must do was not got because he did earn it by many good deeds just to seek to understand when gospel is preached. I should trust to understand because person can not know that from scripture works are important responses to faith saying be doers of the word and not hearers only deceiving yourself and the rich have to seek to do good works. So as bible says let not many become teachers I should not teach what I dont know that it could be one only needs to help those you see in your life close by but i dont know maybe must look to help many of hungry naked sick in prison and stranger to ensure to be ready but one only needs to seek to do now one at a time. And I decided to trust God not to support divisions as I know to be just since they cant know for sure.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it is not right to risk that should leave judgement to God to accept christ as Saviour as your only hope and to be Lord to repent of sins and let it be known to those who know you you are christian and that believe people need to be saved. That is what bible means whoever believes and confesses jesus will be saved.The one who buried his talent is the one who purposely was enemy to this and didnt repent of that. I watched a video from off the kirb ministries where cs lewis said 2 things among maybe 3 that the devil tries to convince people to send them to hell 1 of which they are good enough to go to heaven because they have done some works and the other is that they have time.

If we were to die this minute what would be our ground for acceptance because we did some good but we have all broken law and requires perfect law keeping which we can never pay that we must be justified by faith that God sees jesus in us which is why christ died because the law commands full law keeping and the wages of sin is death.To go to heaven therefore is fully the grace of God but we must keep the law to be worthy to stand then as st john says not to be saved by fire. So people should put their trust in christ to only hope from that to be saved and still do good to be saved on death and to have perfect communion now and leave judgement of other christians to christ.

As I believe my dad explains to me the parable of the rich man and lazarus was really about jesus that moses and the prophets prophecied about christ which the gentiles represented by lazarus needed to hear but the jews wouldnt teach the law and prophets before christ came to preach to them but they had been accepted by wanting to hear the truth that they dont know and willing to accept and neither did they believe later to preach but gentiles accepted when He rose from the dead when the soldiers reported empty tomb.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I believe actually it is right to trust God justice and safest to believe works are necessary atleast if there is opportunity and safest to help all but if there is not one does not have to do if cant do that I believe God will understand because cant know that I think it may be only those in your path brought to you and which is easily in your reach now it is required to help but I dont know to be safe should seek to help many but not need to too many who are hungry naked sick and in prison and stranger to ensure to be ready incase you die when not seeking but one only needs to seek to do work one at a time that if one was and he dies he is saved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I believe actually it is right to trust God to send labourers to preach if they know God by experience to definitely know God calls them to preach that the rest of the christians should seek to know God more if He will send them to those who really need Him because most have heard some form and can search to know truth and God will ensure those who He sends will reach everyone who He wants to reach now that you are not needed to reach anyone for God makes sure everyone who is supposed to hear message now hears it. It is duty to preach on social media you are christian and not deny Him or to those who ask if you are christian to seek to defend way and if you know what is helpful God only calls each of us to do our part about what we know. We should focus on living for christ to seek to help all the needy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I decided instead I would follow this that it is more safe but I would visit other churches too those I dont agree with just to support that we should not abandon fellowship but we should be one and others if they can prove to help me know God better but share I follow orthodox church to recommend.

I was thinking to follow catholic church but decided to follow orthodox church instead as I have to make a choice and I believe it is more right so I can benefit from communion. I decided to follow the orthodox church to trust them to teach what is practical for anyone who may find it hard to see priest that it may be that any one who accepts orthodox church is saved but I would follow it to accept it to teach whatever it says but what it says must be doable for all for also I dont know what it says and it may be all one needs to do is accept the faith but I dont know and others not near death can be catechumen or maybe enough to contact his diocese to see a priest that one might be saved if he contacted one and person delayed or needs to keep contacting different priests to baptise until they do but if all delay one is saved.I see following that would not hinder a person who cares for his salvation for in the absence of not knowing what to do with church can just accept christ or accept church and do his best to join that he has no other choice but I go to church if it can show me otherwise what is practical that is supported by the early church.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I think it is likely God willed bible only churches but I am folllowing church to be safe but their job should be united to other christians for God is not pleased to send miracles as much as they want in bible only churches if it will support judging other churches.

I think the below quote may be right if the accord was being united to all christians that should do to test.

3010B245-2AAA-4A99-8719-1E9FCF9180E6.jpeg

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think I should join the Orthodox Church and accept it may be the only true church or it could not be but said out of politics recently to make people believe in the church because if others convert to the Catholic Church while there is politics of them not accepting others they may think others are not saved

But it could be the only true church and I seek to be convinced by joining if God can confirm it is the only true church or if it can convince Catholic is too just to feel the presence of God and maybe I will see proofs otherwise I just have to assume it could be only true church. I could also visit the Catholic Church to be convinced of it

It could be there is salvation outside but we have to assume you need the church and it is for me to know more fully
I would suggest learning what the pentarchy is, what happened during the schism of 1054 and whether or not the church participated in any unchristianlike behavior in the past.

https://www.britannica.com/eventSchism-
of-1054

Pentarchy | Byzantine Empire, Justinian I & Justinian Code

Pentarchy - Wikipedia

Inquisition | Definition, History, & Facts

Inquisition - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I see that it did participate in wrong in the past but that is the fault of people but not what christ intended if He meant church. That I am just following to be safe if it be help give me strength to pray and know God will to doing His commandments though it may not. But the coptic church teaches it was never one with catholic church but other orthodox churches but they schismed in about 4th century.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I decided not to follow church that it is right to trust God justice for otherwise would not be just that I should follow just christ to preach Him only that I preach just what I know to those I have acquantiance with that I believe the bible is sufficient but if anyone is worried he can follow church but I think is right to trust God.I will focus just on my relationship with Him in the bible Him knowing He is the way the truth and the life that He guides us to all His will by His Spirit leading us to the word of God when He shows we do not understand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I dont think it is right to take risk even though I seemed to support others but is wrong that truth is important and should be left to christ that I believe all should receive christ as Lord and saviour and leave judgement of other christians to christ for everyone needs christ and all christians must share to all who they know who never heard gospel and important to be born again for christ to lead one and trust in christ now to have His imputed righteousness.

Because without trusting in that even if you seek to do works and have sin christ sees it for any one sin leads to condemnation and the wages of sin is death that one must put one faith in the finished work of christ for all time so that if one has sin at any time christ does not see it which is not excuse to live in sin to trust in Him for all time His righteousness that one depending on self that they can be in state without sin by their doing so need His righteousness.

I dont believe one needs to be baptised but one can be and I do seek to be just to prove it makes no difference to have a part in salvation one day.So all should receive christ as Lord and saviour obeying Him to ensure to be saved and raptured if there is and leave judgement of other christians to christ. As matthew 25 says no one knows timing of rapture but we know timing of second coming to be 3.5 years or 7 years that can guess the time by hour it should happen the latest by.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
As I explained that I believe christians should receive christ as Lord and Saviour but I dont mean to keep people from church but should go to support others that they should be open to christ though even if they are not they are responsible for themselves but may help when they see you are not trying to hinder others from going to them and using their gifts to serve others and can go to have communion if they allow for convenience being a church that offers it and help priests and pastors financially for bible says to show honor to all people.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟580,781.00
Faith
Christian
I believe it was not wise to risk that was mistake to support going to churches that dont teach to receive christ as Lord and Saviour that the decision to receive christ as Lord and saviour comes with responsibility that it is not right to go to church unless the priests receive christ as Lord and saviour only if priests accepts and lets you as servant preach truth to say to others as servant to trust only christ otherwise right to stop serving in church.One can still support people financially one does not agree with but one is called to come out but even still seeking money or position is not an excuse as Paul said each is supposed to support themselves and if people refuse to receive you that is when one should cease being a priest it becomes idolatry to seek position above truth but one is called to come out.The bible says to come out from them.

That you can only go to church not in showing you are part of them but for sake of family events such as baptism just to spend time with family to support that you care but not for church and one can baptise children even if not accept church doctrine that should not that can just pretend to and neither must priest that the church had no other choice but to teach one baptism is still valid even if priest is not following church doctrine otherwise others wont trust their sacraments because sometimes priest is not following and so not many request rebaptism that they are responsible for if one thinks not valid.Or they may claim a parent must believe but it is not right that better to pretend to that even still it is right to trust in the Lord and not in man that no one needs to be baptised by church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums