• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I have hodgkins lymphoma (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Oh Lord, I wrote something and tried to post it and it said sorry this thread is closed and I started to shake cos I thought that Admin had closed it and I thought I had done something wrong and I didn't know what. Oh I am in such a state and am crying. I thought they had closed my thread

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I was saying that it is the cannula that is doing me in. My right arm is hurting so bad and is inflamed still from the chemo and they won't be able to use it and they can't get it into the left arm and they will make a big fuss again and I will be in tears again. I can't cope with that all over again.

Upvote 0

anjelica

May 14, 2015
✟91,105.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I wish someone could hold me and hold me and hold me and make me feel safe and NEVER have to that hospital again and all cancer to be gone never to come back again and I wish I never got cancer in the first place and I just wish and wish and wish but I did get it and I hate it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,298,429.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Anjelica

Stop what you are doing right now.

sit down in a comfy chair and take as deep a breath as you can comfortable do - hold it for as long as you can and then let it out s..l..o..w..l..y

Then take in another breath and feel your legs going floppy and breathe out slowly again .
Now keep doing this till your arms feel floppy and your neck is floppy and you will be feeling much calmer .

Now take in 3 breaths as deep as you can without forcing it , hold each one till you need to breath out and then breath out slowly .

Then just rest for 5-10 mins and then go and get a warm drink .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.