Pennsylvania
✟793,406.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Well, God gave you a new heart and a new spirit, so maybe He'll also untangle some of those DNA strands for you as well someday.

Hey, wait a minute, I just checked my jeans err, genes, and my DNA is twisted too :scratch: YIKES, what's goin on here :eek:
I'm sure someone will come up with a way to show it is related to being Calvinistic.

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Young women keep getting a crush on me. What can I change about myself to stop that nonsense? I have been using this curse to tell them about Jesus.

Have they actually said they have a crush on you - that would be very brazen - or just that they admire how you are coping in your circumstances? Maybe you need to distance yourself from them or not spend a lot of time with them.

I remember having crushes on guys as a teenager - it was a group thing - my friends and I would almost swoon over some 'gorgeous' guy we knew or saw - but we never would have let on - too embarrassing!

Gillian

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Have they actually said they have a crush on you - that would be very brazen - or just that they admire how you are coping in your circumstances? Maybe you need to distance yourself from them or not spend a lot of time with them.

I remember having crushes on guys as a teenager - it was a group thing - my friends and I would almost swoon over some 'gorgeous' guy we knew or saw - but we never would have let on - too embarrassing!

Gillian

They do tell me.

I have even gotten marriage proposals.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I experienced a revival last week. At the Doctors's Office a young lady asked me to have relations with her after work. I explained that I will not cheat on my wife. She left the room and brought back several coworkers. They all had questions about Jesus and the Bible. They brought up the myths that our media puts forth to attack the faith. Since, they could do google on their phones. I was able to lead them to websites that answered those claims. By the end of the hour a total of 18 came to Jesus. They agreed to meet with a Deaconess after work. I called her and explained. She came to meet with the group. By then the number of those who came to Jesus was 40. They told their Families about what had happened at work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟80,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Young women keep getting a crush on me. What can I change about myself to stop that nonsense? I have been using this curse to tell them about Jesus.

Dress like a homeless person!

Upvote 0
Dec 8, 2011
✟121,316.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I experienced a revival last week. At the Doctors's Office a young lady asked me to have relations with her after work. I explained that I will not cheat on my wife. She left the room and brought back several coworkers. They all had questions about Jesus and the Bible. They brought up the myths that our media puts forth to attack the faith. Since, they could do google on their phones. I was able to lead them to websites that answered those claims. By the end of the hour a total of 18 came to Jesus. They agreed to meet with a Deaconess after work. I called her and explained. She came to meet with the group. By then the number of those who came to Jesus was 40. They told their Families about what had happened at work.
That's wonderful. Good idea to get the deaconess involved.
Gillian

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums