Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Young women keep getting a crush on me. What can I change about myself to stop that nonsense? I have been using this curse to tell them about Jesus.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Young women keep getting a crush on me. What can I change about myself to stop that nonsense? I have been using this curse to tell them about Jesus.
Become a grouchy old man like me. I don’t have that problem.

Upvote 0

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
GULF BREEZE
✟106,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Man....I wish I had your problem. Sounds like the best "curse" I've ever heard of.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Man....I wish I had your problem. Sounds like the best "curse" I've ever heard of.
Actually, I can see how it can be an issue and a problem when one is a married man. I don’t have that problem, because I am a grouch, but I am sure my wife wouldn’t like it very much if I did.

Upvote 0

Kris Jordan

Acts 4:12
May 1, 2019
Southern California
Visit site
✟46,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Just keep talking about your wife and how much you love and adore her and couldn't imagine life without her.

Upvote 0

SusaninBC

Nov 6, 2019
British Columbia
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Start driving a dark coloured cargo van with tinted windows, grow a low ponytail, Brylcream your hair straight back from your face, wear a polyester pantsuit with a flowered rayon shirt open to the naval and several large gold chains. Problem solved.

Seriously, though... How do you know they have a crush on you? Are they telling you they do?

And if you're not comfortable with the attention of younger women, why are you still spending time around younger women?

Upvote 0

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
GULF BREEZE
✟106,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually, I can see how it can be an issue and a problem when one is a married man. I don’t have that problem, because I am a grouch, but I am sure my wife wouldn’t like it very much if I did.
Oh, he's married. I didn't even notice it said that under his profile picture. Well yeah, if you're married, I can see how that would be a problem.

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Just keep talking about your wife and how much you love and adore her and couldn't imagine life without her.
This is a beautiful response.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Let's see, so you're having problems with young women getting crushes on you, you, an older, married man? Are you telling them about Jesus then in hopes that they will go away (because that would probably work, most of the time anyway).

If not, just stop showering and using deodorant altogether. Problem solved (and you'll save money to boot).

--David

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,349.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Start driving a dark coloured cargo van with tinted windows, grow a low ponytail, Brylcream your hair straight back from your face, wear a polyester pantsuit with a flowered rayon shirt open to the naval and several large gold chains. Problem solved.

Seriously, though... How do you know they have a crush on you? Are they telling you they do?

And if you're not comfortable with the attention of younger women, why are you still spending time around younger women?

Yes, they are telling me. I found that they are attracted to me because of my positive attitudes while dealing with Cancers and a degenerative bone disease. Plus many other challenges like being a care giver for other seniors. They often ask about the source of my positive thinking and I share Jesus.

I am a former Master Teacher from Kindergarten through all levers of College and University.

• Informative
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟780,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Chew tobacco and drool it, and don't brush your teeth. Always a winner!

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟894,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your warped sense of humor is shining.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟827,333.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Any woman who gets too friendly with me, unless she is both friends with my wife as well as me, my wife refers to her as "that woman!" When she says that, I know that her claws are about to come out. She once told me that if any other woman gets her hooks into me, she was scratch her eyes out!"

There is a woman who is an elder in my church and she is a friend to both of us and when she ring us, my wife says, "It is your friend on the phone." That is the difference.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,916,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
My aunt tells me I'm twisted in the DNA
Well, God gave you a new heart and a new spirit, so maybe He'll also untangle some of those DNA strands for you as well someday.

Hey, wait a minute, I just checked my jeans err, genes, and my DNA is twisted too :scratch: YIKES, what's goin on here :eek:

Upvote 0