am I even here anymore
May 10, 2007
Tennessee
✟1,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know about a whole generation of girls being raised with no morals, if that's true it would also be the same with guys. I do agree many guys live that trashy way, even my old friends, but this is a thread about girls.

A few of the girls I knew were "Christian", some weren't, none the less I've found this inevitable truth: Girls want a guy to treat them bad.

I have no idea why, girls love being treated like crap. Maybe once they hit 30 they will get a divorce and realize they could have met a nice guy - the same goes for my friend who is constantly used by girls as their diary about how their boyfriend is a jerk.

If I see all girls as harlot thats what Ill get? Well no, I wont get a harlot because I wont get a girl that is a harlot, and If I do get one I wont treat her like a harlot.

Its the same in every state I've lived in. The nicest girls and women I've met are usually 16 and Christian but far too young, and too early to know much about life, or they are about 40 and have a big heart, but in my age range from 18-22 now, I've not found one girl who has any interest besides herself and pleasing herself.

Upvote 0

Zaul

Peaceful Warrior
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟9,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know about a whole generation of girls being raised with no morals, if that's true it would also be the same with guys. I do agree many guys live that trashy way, even my old friends, but this is a thread about girls.

A few of the girls I knew were "Christian", some weren't, none the less I've found this inevitable truth: Girls want a guy to treat them bad.

I have no idea why, girls love being treated like crap. Maybe once they hit 30 they will get a divorce and realize they could have met a nice guy - the same goes for my friend who is constantly used by girls as their diary about how their boyfriend is a jerk.

If I see all girls as harlot thats what Ill get? Well no, I wont get a harlot because I wont get a girl that is a harlot, and If I do get one I wont treat her like a harlot.

Its the same in every state I've lived in. The nicest girls and women I've met are usually 16 and Christian but far too young, and too early to know much about life, or they are about 40 and have a big heart, but in my age range from 18-22 now, I've not found one girl who has any interest besides herself and pleasing herself.

Read my Post from last week.
I said exactly the same thing and got about 100 other guys to agree.

http://www.christianforums.com/t5816480

I hate to say it but the Muslims were right in keeping their women on very short ropes, at least if they cheat they get stoned to death, over here if you cheat you get a new husband and get to step on the heart of the old one lol.

Upvote 0

RebeccatheGreat

May 26, 2007
Visit site
✟15,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I hate to say it but the Muslims were right in keeping their women on very short ropes, at least if they cheat they get stoned to death, over here if you cheat you get a new husband and get to step on the heart of the old one lol.

oh my goodness....sounds like you both have a lot of growing up to do before you worry about decent girls in the first place:scratch:.
maybe you should just concentrate on growing as people awhile longer?no offense intended but really,you don't seem real loving type dudes right now.just wait until you feel a little differently?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The odds of every woman between the age of 18 and 22 being harlots, or acting in that way, are infinitessimally small. I think you're at the point in your life where you have to ask yourself some hard questions. If everywhere you go, every woman in your age range are perceived by you to be harlots, it's very likely the problem is with your perception, not with them.

What is the common denominator in every state you've ever lived in, every girl you've ever come across? You are the common denominator here.

So if a woman cheats on her husband she deserves to be stoned to death? Interesting. Have you read John 8:1-11? I wonder what Jesus would think about your remark, considering that passage.

You have a lot to learn about grace and forgiveness, Zaul. Thank God, literally thank him, that he doesn't put us to death for our sins the way you are advocating.

Reactions: fuzzymel
Upvote 0

Zaul

Peaceful Warrior
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟9,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
oh my goodness....sounds like you both have a lot of growing up to do before you worry about decent girls in the first place:scratch:.
maybe you should just concentrate on growing as people awhile longer?no offense intended but really,you don't seem real loving type dudes right now.just wait until you feel a little differently?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm the nicest Guy any Girl will ever meet, with a Huge heart and a sense of humor.
But it's not enough for anyone, Hence why I'm burned now.

Besides I like being a Jerk, Girls are starting to like me now.

Nice, Quiet Guys get ignored, Thugs get heard, as sad as it is :sigh:

Upvote 0

Zaul

Peaceful Warrior
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟9,532.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The odds of every woman between the age of 18 and 22 being harlots, or acting in that way, are infinitessimally small. I think you're at the point in your life where you have to ask yourself some hard questions. If everywhere you go, every woman in your age range are perceived by you to be harlots, it's very likely the problem is with your perception, not with them.

What is the common denominator in every state you've ever lived in, every girl you've ever come across? You are the common denominator here.

So if a woman cheats on her husband she deserves to be stoned to death? Interesting. Have you read John 8:1-11? I wonder what Jesus would think about your remark, considering that passage.

You have a lot to learn about grace and forgiveness, Zaul. Thank God, literally thank him, that he doesn't put us to death for our sins the way you are advocating.

My Mum Cheated on my Dad, My Grandma Cheated on My Grandpa, 2 out of 3 Of my Aunties cheated on their spouses.

I've been in many positions to be the guy ' someone ' cheats with , It's not a nice feeling.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
My Mum Cheated on my Dad, My Grandma Cheated on My Grandpa, 2 out of 3 Of my Aunties cheated on their spouses.

I've been in many positions to be the guy ' someone ' cheats with , It's not a nice feeling.
So they should be stoned? Is that what Jesus would do?

The whole point of grace and forgiveness is that we are supposed to turn the other cheek, love our enemies, pray for those who persecute us.

Upvote 0

jesuspickedmeup

× Ị ¦ỡύε åsh¦éÿ ×
Jul 3, 2007
Indiana
✟19,733.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'm the nicest Guy any Girl will ever meet, with a Huge heart and a sense of humor.

rember this you reap what you sow.... and the girls your talking about if Jesus can forgive them why cant you.. sin is sin your sin is just as bad as the girls your talking about

Upvote 0

RebeccatheGreat

May 26, 2007
Visit site
✟15,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

I must admit,this is true to a great extent.I was guilty of this in my younger days.there are a few younger girls that can appreciate good guy, but really,unfortunately,that comes as we age for a lot of us:blush:.
I absolutely regret some of my choices, but I'm forgiven.
if you don't cave in to jerkdom,like the other 75% of the guys,and stay a good guy......sooner or later the right girl is going to appear.
try trusting God,He will bring her if you ask Him,when it's the right time.

Upvote 0

jream

am I even here anymore
May 10, 2007
Tennessee
✟1,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I must consider we are hearing replies from a lot of old women and a few men who don't know much about this generation besides what people tell them or what their kids tell them.

Really the only people that I think can point out good advice are people in this age group. Growing up in your day probably wasn't easy and there were floozies, but I think it's gone terrible now. From what I "hear" from my parents about the old days.

It is also interesting how the females flock to a controversial topic, why? Perhaps they love drama and arguing, it sure appears that way.

If women insult men I don't usually care, but why are women so quick to defend women? Because they are "sisters"? Or is it engraved in their mind that they love drama?

I've haven't received a decent reply, no wisdom, no intelligence by any woman posting here except the first lady with a long post. It seems like the females here want to fight, not help. I don't even want to fight with old ladies, it would be nice if you didn't add your two cents. After all, this is for advice not basing.

It seems most of you older women are trying to sound right and your pride was placed in front of your compassion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocklife

Senior Veteran
Apr 4, 2004
✟18,086.00
Faith
Christian
I don't know how to respect women. Ive never been in a real relationship, all the girls I have met have been a little sneaky if you know what I mean.

Are there women that aren't harlots? Because it's all I've ever met except like my mom. Every time, it's a cycle, once a girl hits that age range, they turn bad, when do they get their head on straight?

Jesus hung out with the harlots but it didn't bother Him, why does it bother me so much? Jesus gets played all the time, how do I care about females rather than assume the worst? I dont want fellowship with harlots but I don't want to be thinking this all the time. There are a lot of guys I love avoiding, but I feel like I could trust them in the snap of a finger.

Anyone else have this notion in their head?

Edit: **Preferably Males Advice**
I know i shoulda put this in mens section

I hope I can reply. I am 29, is that too old? I'm also a woman, but I am around teens every day and I have a son. There are a lot of girls who do throw themselves at every guy, just for the fact they are a guy, it seems. The book of Proverbs in the Bible says we should avoid those kind of people (I believe we should avoid promiscuous men too, not just promiscuous women, there are all kinds). There are sex crazed people everywhere. I think you just have to learn to not be friends with those people. And warn your friends not to get involved with them too. sex brings diseases and sometimes rape and things like that (child rapes, I have extended family with that kind of problem).

learn to get away from them, don't be friends with them. You don't have to be rude and insulting, just avoid them and don't talk much (acquaintance talk, small talk is okay, but don't trust them or build deep relationships with them).

I have seen many girls throw themselves at guys, I actually used to be like that too before I became a christian. I even see professing christian (men and women and teens) throwing themselves at everybody too. It is pretty common. learn to stay away from them, that is in Proverbs too, but also in Jesus' teachings subtly. Keep in bible studies and doing the right thing and don't get involved with them especially sexually. we should pray for them and hopefully they don't have children who become burdens to them, the children are usually the biggest victims

Reactions: jream
Upvote 0

RebeccatheGreat

May 26, 2007
Visit site
✟15,966.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I must consider we are hearing replies from a lot of old women and a few men who don't know much about this generation besides what people tell them or what their kids tell them.

Really the only people that I think can point out good advice are people in this age group. Growing up in your day probably wasn't easy and there were floozies, but I think it's gone terrible now. From what I "hear" from my parents about the old days.

It is also interesting how the females flock to a controversial topic, why? Perhaps they love drama and arguing, it sure appears that way.

If women insult men I don't usually care, but why are women so quick to defend women? Because they are "sisters"? Or is it engraved in their mind that they love drama?

I've haven't received a decent reply, no wisdom, no intelligence by any woman posting here except the first lady with a long post. It seems like the females here want to fight, not help. I don't even want to fight with old ladies, it would be nice if you didn't add your two cents. After all, this is for advice not basing.

It seems most of you older women are trying to sound right and your pride was placed in front of your compassion.

alrighty then,consider me officially withdrawing any support I was trying to offer.I will pray for your resentment & distrust of women,and yes....I know you don't want me to.but I will anyway :wave:

Upvote 0

leothelioness

Apr 4, 2006
Southern US
✟112,055.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
The good ones are usually taken though.
I'm one of the good ones and I'm not taken. Heck, I've never even been asked out on a date. I guess nobody wants me. :cry: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I think Girls have too much Power these days.
What kind of power do you mean? Sexual power???

Upvote 0

DIVA_for_Christ

Veteran
Jul 12, 2005
✟9,589.00
Faith
Christian

I have no idea why, girls love being treated like crap.

Again the problem stems from lack of nuturing and protection from a male they trusted or a lack of a positive male influence even being in their early stages of childhood. When your self-esteem is low, you go after what you feel your are worth. We get drawn to men who wont treat us right because we don't realize that we deserve more. We believe that's all there is and we settle. Even when we see a man who is different (kind, knows how to treat women), we can't see ourselves with that man. We reject them from the beginning and can even think that these men are weak. Until we get healed and start to see value in ourselves, we can't receive anything else. Even if we do try, we'll push the men away because we fear of being really hurt. Therefore we can take on a mindset of I'm going to hurt you and push you away before you can hurt me and cast me aside like everyone else before you. Women build up walls and truly want to be loved, but they don't know how to receive it, until they first learn to love themselves. I used to think I loved myself but my actions showed otherwise. Now that I look back I can see that I didn't know how to love me but praise God, now I do and I'm waiting for the man of God to find me.

I know I'm older than you but I can understand what you are saying because I used to be one of those women. When God took me through my emotional and mental deliverance, I literally had to face the fact that I was a ho and I had to verbally admit it to God. The funny thing is that I was able to laugh at it and say "wow God only you can take a ho, heal her and add the ly to the end and make her holy".

You also have to realize that as women, God created us to be emotional creatures, which is not a bad thing . However, we need to learn how to not allow our emotions to control us and dictate our actions, thoughts, intents and motives. It's one thing to acknowledge our emotions and deal with them. It's a whole different story to have our emotions control us.

Pray and ask God, what He desires for you to do about it. When we see things like this we need to seek God for clarity on His solution and how He desires to use us to manifest what He wants done.

God Bless and don't stress!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Just Me Garry

Feb 5, 2005
Arkansas
✟1,625.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Amazing how one can see everything wrong with the like the opposite sex, but they have a beam in their own eye. Some people do not seem to understand that all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God. What about the woman caught in adultery in the Bible. Nobody said anything about the MAN involved with this woman. Think about it.

Upvote 0

1Newcreation

Veteran
May 5, 2006
E. Coast USA.
✟17,078.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Ok I am one of the older women and I know a little bit about life. I am not interested in drama, I am interested in truth. sexual sin has been around for ever, for both genders. So age and time is totally irrelevant.

I don't take offense to what you are saying, I am putting your attitude down to lack of knowledge and a lack of humility.

I was one of those women you are blatantly calling a harlot. I lived that kind of life on and off since I was a young teenager. Maybe you need to hear it from someone who was very wounded, very hurt, abused and used and just blinded to the sinfulness of her actions and literally was looking for love in all the wrong places but I still claim full responsibility for my actions and I do not blame men.

Of course now I know who I was wanting and what I was needing was Jesus Christ. Because He provides all my needs.

I just would like you to see how detrimental your mindset and thinking is to your spirit and your soul, you are not hurting us or anyone else other than yourself and God.
You are not adopting a Christ like attitude when you are judging and labeling every woman as a harlot.
I repeat again
Jesus did not call the woman caught in adultery any name, he did not condemn her, he forgave her and told her to sin no more.
Please try and consider why these young girls do what they do, they are hurting wounded young souls, blinded by the enemy himself and they just need the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

I have two sons, one 16 one 21. I see the girls who are in their lives. I have eyes and I have ears. I see what is in the media. I am a human being, a Christian woman, I know what's what.

:) 1newcreation

Reactions: jream
Upvote 0

aldar

Dec 31, 2006
TEXAS
✟16,543.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't know how to respect women. Ive never been in a real relationship, all the girls I have met have been a little sneaky if you know what I mean.

Are there women that aren't harlots? Because it's all I've ever met except like my mom. Every time, it's a cycle, once a girl hits that age range, they turn bad, when do they get their head on straight?

Jesus hung out with the harlots but it didn't bother Him, why does it bother me so much? Jesus gets played all the time, how do I care about females rather than assume the worst? I dont want fellowship with harlots but I don't want to be thinking this all the time. There are a lot of guys I love avoiding, but I feel like I could trust them in the snap of a finger.

Anyone else have this notion in their head?

Edit: **Preferably Males Advice**
I know i shoulda put this in mens section
where in the world are you?

It looks like you got your hand in a barrel of bad apples, no girl is gonna be your Cinderella but for the most part...women aren't harlots.
move hehe....get the heck outa that city, county...college...whereever you are.
and just for the record, when it comes to "whoredom" men take the trophy so cheers for our ladies! If the salvation of the world depended on the Moral straightness and Chastity of us men... were all up @$$$$ creek without a paddle.
I give two shouts out to the ladies out there for being more and better than the men these days are.
Womens conferences and Mens conferences are diffrent...womens meetings talk about inner self issues and dealing with drama...mens meetings...talk about how to stop cheating and watching inappropriate content and yeah a few other things... I would even dare to say that the adult film industry... is mainly supported by men.

You'll find the right one man, you apparently need to start looking somwhere else ya know? Most women aren't bad like that and if anyone gets the cane for whoring its us guys.

Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

jream

am I even here anymore
May 10, 2007
Tennessee
✟1,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok the last few posts were great, thank you guys and girls, well men and women. I think my problem is that I don't understand women and I feel like I have been used, and I assume all girls are going to use me - kinda of like what Diva said but on for a man.

It makes sense girls who dont trust, oh i gotta go to the doctor.
Thank you for posts you guys, and RebbecaTG I do want you to pray for me thanks that you would even bother for someone like me

Upvote 0

sunlover1

Beloved, Let us love one another
Nov 10, 2006
Under the Shadow of the Almighty
✟94,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not male, but thought you might like to hear
my opinion anyhow.
Or just disregard.
:D
You gotta look past what your eyes see in these
women and see what God sees in them.
Look at their hearts.
:hug:
Women, just like men, nowadays might not have the
greatest role models.
When you look at this woman, try to get past the pain
and get to the heart. God created her!!
Just as He did you.
She's not perfect, maybe He's got a lot of work
to do yet in her, healing, forming, perfecting.
Maybe she was hurt, never told God loves her,
just told "wow, you're hot in those tight jeans"
etc.

Maybe you will be a part of that work by showing
her/them that there is something special in there
something worthy of real true love, rather than
just fleeting lust that other guys have shown?

Be part of the solution!
Love everyone with that GOD kind of love.
UNconditional
:thumbsup:

(Im not suggesting you date a "harlot", I'm
suggesting that there might be girls out there
who "seem" to be one thing, but on the inside
are God's kids in the process)

:wave:

Upvote 0