USA
✟20,873.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
GOD LOVES US EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T DESERVE IT, HE LOVES US EVEN WHEN WE ARE UNLOVABLE.
HE LOVES YOU THIS VERY MOMENT
HE LOVED YOU AND KNEW YOU BEFORE YOU WERE FORMED.
FOR THIS VERY REASON HE SENT HIS SON, SO THAT WE MIGHT LIVE...AND LIVE WITH HIM ONE DAY WERE THERE WILL BE NO MORE SUFFERING AND PAIN.
BECAUSE OF SIN, PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING ALL OVER...PEOPLE WHO LOVE GOD ARE NOT IMMUNE TO SUFFERING...BUT FIND STRENGTH TO ENDURE AND OVERCOME IN HIM. UNTIL WE REACH THE DAY OF OUR BLESSED HOPE.
TO LOVE GOD...WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING
TO HATE HIM I'M AFRAID THINGS WILL STAY THE SAME OR EVEN BECOME WORSE.
LIFE WITHOUT GOD...IS LIFE WITHOUT HOPE

:prayer:
FATHER GOD I PRAY FOR THIS HURTING CHILD THAT YOU CREATED. FATHER FORGIVE THIS FEELING OF HATRED TOWARD YOU. LORD OPEN HER EYES TO SEE THAT YOU ARE LOVE...AND THAT THOSE THINGS THAT HAVE BROKEN HER HEART...THAT HAVE CAUSED SUCH PAIN ARE NOT OF YOU. GOD I ASK THAT YOU TOUCH HER THIS VERY MOMENT, DELIVER HER FROM THIS PLACE OF HOPLESSNESS. TURN HER ANGER INTO RIGHTEOUSS ANGER...DIRECT IT TOWARDS THE DEVIL WHO IS THE AUTHOR OF LIES. FATHER REVEAL YOURSELF TO HER...LET YOUR HOLY PRESENCE ENTER EVERY PART OF HER BEING. STRENGTHEN HER...SURROUND HER...HEAL HER.
IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...AMEN

Upvote 0

flc78

Feb 25, 2007
✟7,801.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I can't fathom why things are the way they are in this world but I know that we don't belong in this world. This world will pass and everything belonging to it. But God has an eternal plan for us that exceeds our understanding.

We may not understand what and why things are the way they are ...but have faith in the goodness of God. God is pure and righteous. We cannot see the extent of this. You are in God's hand when you believe. There is spiritual warfare going on around you. Satan and God.

Go back onto God's side. Praise God and thank him even in your situations. I have done that before in a dire siutation I had. The Lord delievered me from that situation but moreover He showed me something I could never forget.

I can tell you that your situations, flaws, weakness, etc. are there with a purpose. know Romans 8:28. Love the Lord and praise Him...things will work out for the good. Turn away from your sufferings and love the Lord. Do this even in the midst of suffering and you have done something that only Christ in you can. This is the real God-man. Jesus Christ and man mingled.

Upvote 0

ephraimanesti

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Seattle, WA
✟23,171.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I really hate God.... he hurt me sooooooooooooooo much you cant imagine to what extent.... he made me lose everything..... i have billions of questions and i dont have answers to them.... i dont have anyone to talk to... everyone is gone...
how can i love god after all what he did to me????

LUCKILY, OUR HATRED FOR GOD HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON HIS UNCONDITIONAL TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOVE FOR US!

ephraim

Reactions: FallingWaters
Upvote 0

Wordgazer

Jan 29, 2007
Oregon
✟7,884.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I feel for you, SimplyWhy. Whatever happened to you must be awful.

I think you should tell God how you feel; He already knows, after all. Pour it all out to Him, all your pain and rage and disappointment. Read some of the Psalms where people in pain poured out their hearts in this way, asking why God didn't seem to be answering their prayers, asking how long He was going to wait to respond, lamenting about how much it hurt. The Psalmists didn't hold back, and I think we can read their cries as examples for us.

Tell God how angry you are; tell Him all about your feelings of hate. Remember, the opposite of love isn't hate; it's indifference. Don't be afraid to pour out your whole heart. I believe He is weeping with you.

Upvote 0
A

AngelDove1

Thanks for ur replies....

How can i love such god after all that suffering??
Prayingforyou.gif

Reactions: FallingWaters
Upvote 0

FenderElctrc

JESUS IS AWESOME!!
Sep 20, 2006
Gotta keep it secret
Visit site
✟17,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God gave you a life. He has a purpose for you. Do not deny Him. Why let the enemy into your heart? Accept Jesus in your heart. Have faith. Keep praying over and over. Do not lose faith. God is loving. The Lord test us to see how much we really love Him. May the Grace of God come upon you and all evil leave your spirit. May you humble yourself to Our Lord and give thanks. May you see the Truth and not the lies that satan is bashing into your head. May God's Will be done and may He have mercy on you.

Upvote 0

mezyel

Jun 5, 2007
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
why hate God when he gave his son for you and to think did you suffer like Job did he lost wealth his family and have the worst disease did you have all those? You must be blessed. sometimes we dont see the blessing when we are overwhelmed by our problems you'll realize it in the end

Upvote 0
S

Spiritsong

Hi Simplywhy,

Suffering in life comes to all people at some point, because the world is under a curse (because of Adam's fall).

The good news is, Jesus came to redeem us from this curse, and to give us victory even in difficult time. You may remember His words, 'In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.'

In essence, Jesus is offering you reprieve from your pain. As you cry out in faith to Him, He will strengthen you with His joy... inspite of your pain.

I'm praying for you, Sweetie :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

malckiah

Jesus Christ is my God and King!
Dec 9, 2006
Texas
✟17,426.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello friend, you may hate God, but you are hating the wrong thing! God did not do the bad things that you are going through.....God does allow things to happen to us that seem bad, but He didnt do it to you! I remember a particular month in my life when my new puppy died, then the engine in my car blew right after i just bought it, then ofcourse i lost my job because i had no way to get there, then to top it all off......my wife died one week before our 1st wedding anniversary! This all occured in the span of one month!
I have been there! But God used those things to grow me......i am now a pastor, when then i was an athiest.
Now i do not know your situation or what part you had in these things that occured, but it is always wise to consider the possiblity that you are to blame......and if not then you must trust that God loves you and will use these events to grow you and in the end it will turn out for your blessing! But you must not turn your back on God!....Truly He is on your side and knows whats best! Sometimes it is difficult and may be impossible to see the good in the midst of tribulation, but if you trust.....you will see in time that God was never to blame.....except for the good stuff! God Bless you!

Upvote 0

brothersean

May 31, 2007
Illinois
✟7,724.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jesus loves you, and in Christian love, I wish for you to find the God of your salvation and will offer up as many of such explanations necessary as possible to you.

• It is true that God may allow adversities to enter into someone's life to draw them close to Him when they are drifting away.
  • It is also true that sometimes God may allow adversities to draw someone to Him, when though they know Him, they do not know Him personally or Jesus Christ personally, and the suffering has a possibility of, within the realm of that person's free-will decisions, guiding him or her towards this end goal of meeting Jesus Christ.
  • And even sometimes, God can allow adversities to occur to build strength and virtue in someone's life. The reasons for the adversity to be allowed could range, if on this level, from anywhere between a need for the strength to be developed to carry out a greater purpose for which you have been created, or as a development of a specific virtue or even perhaps to overcome something involving one's personality or spirituality blocking him or her to a true relationship with God.
  • Suffering is sometimes a result of human free-will. God, because of His Word and promises, will not interfere with the ways of the world, unless one is regenerated into His New Kingdom of Jesus Christ, which is the Kingdom of Heaven. When one finds Jesus Christ, then (1) the sufferings that may come across can be overcome very easily in Jesus' Name, as Jesus has said Himself we could move mountains with faith the size of a mustard seed. (2) The sufferings that we may come across are there for a different purpose than the purpose of drawing people closer to Himself, unless of course, that is the prescription for the specific issue at hand blocking us from God.
  • Suffering is sometimes the result of Satan and his demons causing people to be disheartened and unfaithful to God Almighty through Jesus Christ. Satan's time is very limited and he knows that soon his mission will be defeated and God, in His mercy, is allowing the world to still have time so He can gather as much of His children back to Him as possible, but this will not continue for much longer. Satan's goal, is because he is the ultimate evil and immorality, is to attempt to draw as many people as possible into him and away from God before his ultimate defeat. The book of Revelation talks a lot about that.
  • Suffering even, is allowed to happen in someone's life when that person needs to build faith and the adversity at hand, once chosen by the person facing it to be thrown down in Jesus' name and overcame, will cause a great so-called "leap of faith" to occur in that person's life to build a stronger faith and relationship with God.
  • God does not hear the prayers of the unsaved. This is kind of a hard one to say to you, as while I feel so much care and concern for you, because you are going through something that is a hard, hard, thing to deal with. But Jesus has spoken that the only way to God is through Him. That includes prayers. If someone is not saved, and if someone has not received the Lord Jesus as his or her personal Saviour, then, God will not answer their prayers because if Jesus is the necessary vicarious atonement for our sins, then likewise, Jesus is the necessary Way, the only Way through which we can walk and bow before God's throne. God will not answer your prayers until you first accept Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour of your life, because that is His Will for ALL to do first irregardless of what they feel is the primary concern of their life at that moment. The only primary concern of one's life is the Kingdom of Heaven, and, as Jesus said, "seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be provided unto you." While that verse refers to food, shelter, clothing, the basic human needs, protection from the evilness of men also is within that list... shelter (safety.) Being a seeker, and not saved, this protection was temporarily withdrawn for maybe one of the purposes I explained above in this message to you, or perhaps even another greater purpose.
There are also many other explanations for suffering, but these are a few of them which I believe best relate to your specific situation.

Upvote 0

simplywhy

Mar 9, 2007
✟15,167.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
thanks all for ur reply....
but i still have some unanswered questions....

Spirit song.... u said that we are in a cursed world due to adam's fall.... why do i have to suffer here because HE sinned??? is that fair??

borhtersean... u gave many possible explanations for suffering... but still... dont u think that god can acheive any of the goals that u said without pain? is it hard for god to find a way for that?

please advise.

Upvote 0
S

Spiritsong

Simplywhy said:
Spirit song.... u said that we are in a cursed world due to adam's fall.... why do i have to suffer here because HE sinned??? is that fair??
Sin came to ALL of us, through Adam. The point I'm trying to make, is that Jesus offers a way to us to 'overcome' when we suffer. When He sets up His Kingdom, those who accept His redemption now, will no longer suffer.

I agree with your assertion that it's not fair that ALL suffer because of the sin Adam brought to the human race. It's equally not fair that Jesus died willingly, a death WE deserved, so we could live above the pain of the world in our lives.

I pray you accept the peace He offers you, Sweetie.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

restore

Veteran
Jul 13, 2006
oceans
✟17,819.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is okay that u feel that way, a lot people feel that way , but God still is with us even if we feel so hate and anger.........i was worse and worse in heart than u last year, but God has send love and change , and now i stand on a new level , still with a lot questions, though.....u need to keep on seeking as u r doing right now, never give up, and start to pray loudly to the lord, pls send love....LOve, only Love will make a difference.

Upvote 0

simplywhy

Mar 9, 2007
✟15,167.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Spiritsong.... u still did not give a reason for being in this world... u r trying to give me a solution for the problem (that jesus christ came for us to save us)... but why we are here in the first place? If adam sinned, then it is not fair that we all suffer in this world just because HE sinned... even if jesus came after that to solve the problem.. that does not mean that there is a problem in the first place that is not justified...
u know... telling me that jesus came to save us is like a ruler who throw some people in prison... and now that ruler comes and says "ill get u all out of here"... how can i love that ruler for getting me out of prison if HE is the one who throw me there in the first place without i do anything !!! He is not correcting MY mistake then.. u know what i mean...
please dont tell me "but u sinned inside that prison and need forgiveness"... okay i agree.. but again, who put me in the prison in the first place??

Upvote 0
S

Spiritsong

simplywhy said:
telling me that jesus came to save us is like a ruler who throw some people in prison... and now that ruler comes and says "ill get u all out of here"... how can i love that ruler for getting me out of prison if HE is the one who throw me there in the first place without i do anything !!!
Good morning, SW!

In the analogy you've set up, I see a major flaw... the implication that God forced Adam to make the choice he did. That is simply not true... Adam had a free will. God doesn't deal with humans as though they are robots. Adams free choice brought a bondage of sin to all of us. Jesus is the hero in this picture, Sweetie... not the villan, because He has set us free from the bondage of sin caused by Adam's willful choice.

Upvote 0

simplywhy

Mar 9, 2007
✟15,167.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Yes... i agree... adam has a free will... but a this free will should be affecting him alone.. not others... let's correct the example i said...

Assume there is a kind of prison that is mixed (men with women together)... a man and a women did something wrong and were put in that prison.. after that.. they gave birth to a child in that prison... logically... the prison will allow that child to get out of it because he is not guilty of anything... it is not fair to keep him there... so if a "hero" comes and says "hey child... ill get u out of here"... (and remember he already said that after a LONG time of being in prison)..... this is not a GIFT from that hero... no... this is the child's right to be out of it because he did nothing to be inside... and not just that.. this right is back to him very LATE.... so dont tell me the one who got him out of the prison is a hero... no... he is just correcting the mistake of leaving this child inside prison without doing anything wrong...

Upvote 0

c1ners

Senior Contributor
Dec 12, 2005
US
✟30,977.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes... i agree... adam has a free will... but a this free will should be affecting him alone.. not others... let's correct the example i said...

Assume there is a kind of prison that is mixed (men with women together)... a man and a women did something wrong and were put in that prison.. after that.. they gave birth to a child in that prison... logically... the prison will allow that child to get out of it because he is not guilty of anything... it is not fair to keep him there... so if a "hero" comes and says "hey child... ill get u out of here"... (and remember he already said that after a LONG time of being in prison)..... this is not a GIFT from that hero... no... this is the child's right to be out of it because he did nothing to be inside... and not just that.. this right is back to him very LATE.... so dont tell me the one who got him out of the prison is a hero... no... he is just correcting the mistake of leaving this child inside prison without doing anything wrong...

I'd like to give this a go if I may. I'm not very good with words though, so I hope I get my message across effectively.

Satan is the culprit here. It is Satan who caused Adam and Eve to sin, and it is Satan who curses the world today. It is him who causes pain and heartache and doubt within your mind body and soul. If there is someone to hate, it would be Satan, not God, and not Jesus. Jesus suffered just as much as we do. He was riduculed, spit upon, and finally cruxified on that cross. But he pushed on through it all. And you know why? He did it because he loves US. Me and YOU! He did it so that you and I could have enternity with him and our Father in Heaven. No, unfortunately he didn't take away the pain of this world. We still have to suffer, we still have to get sick, and we still have heart aches. But through it all, Jesus is right beside us, pushing us on. Giving us the hope that one day our suffering will be over. One day we will be Heaven where there is no more pain, or sadness.

We don't live in a perfect world, and it's only going to get worse before it gets better. Yes, God is the only one who can make it all better, but are you really ready for that? By the sounds of it, I don't think you are. You see, one day soon, God will send his son Jesus back here to collect all the believers. But the lost and evil ones will remain to endure the next 7 years. And brother, if you think this life has been bad so far, you don't want to be here to live through those 7 years.

God wants you to come to him now. He's waiting for you with open arms. He wants to see you in Heaven when Jesus returns. Will you be there? Will you put aside your anger and trust in him enough to know that he has a home waiting for you? Can you do that today? Can you do that now? God loves you. You are his child. Call out to him now and give your life over to Jesus. It still may not be a smooth path, but the end will be well worth it.

Praying for you. :crossrc:

Upvote 0