Farmington
✟23,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
And I'm in America. I was at a picnic today with some believers and many non believers. I was sitting with the believers, and told them "They hate me, well, some of them hate me. And you know what? Praise God! Blessed are ye when ye are persecuted for righteousness sake."

I also said "marvel not if the world hate you" Jesus said, and beware when all men shall speak well of you, for so did they of the false prophets before.
And I realized, because we in America have a tendency to actually get mad, woe is me, why me, what did I do? Because that's been ingrained by the soft society we live in: a nation of sheer vanity, it literally stinks up to heaven with its glittery glitz and highmindedness, and total pride, as if pride is a good thing!

Plus, our pastor Sunday preached a bit on pride and how we're so hurt if the slightest little thing don't go out way, and our feelings get hurt. this is NOTHING!
people are getting arrested, put in prison, and killed, beheaded in some countries. I'm thankful some people say they hate me. And I hear some of their comments, which either aren't true, or are twisted truths. I'm supposedly self righteous and better than anyone because I refuse to hang out in a crowd that wants to smoke and talk dirty nasty filth, or boast about their exploits of sin. Psalm 1

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish."

If I'm standing around or sitting with them while their talking nasty and puffing on cigs that reek, I am called out from such, and to be separated from such.
Psalm 15:

"Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.

He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.

He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved."

Psalm 24:3-5,
"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?

He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation."

Do I pray for them? Yes. I pray the Holy Spirit move upon them and the Word of God convict them. The other day I heard one of the persecutors say "He thinks we're all going to hell." Well, they carry on as they do rejecting Christ, mocking Christ and Christians, and doing whatever they are doing, whether sinful relationships or drugs, or drink, yes they're going to hell. Sad thing is they've also heard the Word, from me and a few others.
Anyways, I shall rejoice, for it's all showing me the Word is true.