I hate GOD.... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplywhy

Mar 9, 2007
✟15,167.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
i did speak with god a lotttttttt.... he never showed me that he is even listening....

i am still not able to understand why this hard way? do u want to tell me that god was unable to find any other way that does not hurt? or why god created me weak in the first place and not trying to fix me? i didnt choose to be born that way (weak and emotional)... he made me so and now he is trying to fix that!

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
i did speak with god a lotttttttt.... he never showed me that he is even listening....

i am still not able to understand why this hard way? do u want to tell me that god was unable to find any other way that does not hurt? or why god created me weak in the first place and not trying to fix me? i didnt choose to be born that way (weak and emotional)... he made me so and now he is trying to fix that!
Dear One,
No one is going to be able to help you unless we know specifics. Please pick someone here that you think you can trust and spill your guts. All we can do is give you very general advice. We need to know exactly what kind of pain you are in.

There isn't a single person who has not suffered. I have suffered greatly, but my suffering is no worse and no less than anyone else.

Can you allow one of us who have suffered to help you? To do so, you need to be able to confide in someone.

I would be honored if you would PM me with your story.

Lisa

Upvote 0

sebastian

is invisible...
Mar 27, 2004
✟10,161.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
spot on, this is it, usually your emotions would dictate to you whether or not God was listening, but now you must trust God in faith that he is. He really is, when you pray he hears and listens, He is sad that you feel so bad, but He wants you to grow and be closer to Him.
I don't know why the hard way, I really don't, and I get so sad too, thinking about it now makes me sad, but I'm gonna trust in God. And being emotional isn;t being weak. I think you misunderstand me when I say weak. I'm not explaining myself well. I don't mean being emotional is bad, but relying only on God by your emotions isn't good. Think about when a baby is born, it has to learn to walk, if it is carried all it's life it will never learn to walk on it's own, but it needs to be put on the floor and encouraged to walk, for it's legs to get strong. your faith is your legs, God wants you to use it.

Reactions: Lisa0315
Upvote 0

desmalia

sounds like somebody's got a case of the mondays
Sep 29, 2006
Canada
Visit site
✟18,512.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Dear One,
No one is going to be able to help you unless we know specifics. Please pick someone here that you think you can trust and spill your guts. All we can do is give you very general advice. We need to know exactly what kind of pain you are in.

There isn't a single person who has not suffered. I have suffered greatly, but my suffering is no worse and no less than anyone else.

Can you allow one of us who have suffered to help you? To do so, you need to be able to confide in someone.

I would be honored if you would PM me with your story.

Lisa
Wise words. I think that is the key here.

About love:

1 Corinthians 13 (NASB)

4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant,

5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered,

6does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth;

7bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Reactions: Lisa0315
Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I really hate God.... he hurt me sooooooooooooooo much you cant imagine to what extent.... he made me lose everything..... i have billions of questions and i dont have answers to them.... i dont have anyone to talk to... everyone is gone...
how can i love god after all what he did to me????

Hi there,

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Makes me feel so sad that you are hurting so.

I want to assure you that God causes us no harm in any way. He only does good to us and for us to all, even non Christians too.

It is a normal feeling of many who are going through trials to hate God and be angry at God. He loves you no matter how you feel about Him. There is nothing that could ever separate you from the love of God.

In the bible it says that Christians will go through many struggles in this life, because we are Christians.

You may not even be aware such is happening, as we are in a spiritual battle, and the good news is, God is on our side, and has already won the battle.

But we are still in a spiritual battle as is written in Ephesians.

We know from Genesis that life will be very difficult here. Also we know others can hurt us.

Since God gives free will he doesn't seem to intercede in somethings though he can; as you know there is much suffering in the world.

We will always have struggles as this is how the world is and just the fact that other people will hurt us also.

God never hurts us in any way at all. We are fully loved, fully forgiven, and the only thing he does in this period is correct us. He, being more loving than any human father could ever be, corrects us just as gently as any loving human father would. He does not zap us, or send us illness, nor suffering in any way.

We live in a time of grace now.

Also, God never intended any of us to suffer when he created man. But in Genesis we see sin entered the world and because of such, suffering does occur.

One day, and you can have this as a great hope, is that God will put an end to all sin and suffering, but because of His love for all, it seems to me he is waiting for more children to come to know Christ.

He gives us the bible, to gain strength from and be changed by and help us through the terrible things that happen. Also, the Holy Spirit who indwells us helps us greatly, as surely does the angels as well, though of course we don't know what goes on in the spiritual realm.

I was thinking this would be a good post for Christian Advice at this url:

http://www.christianforums.com/f232-christian-advice.html

We go through valleys and hills with God.

God bless you friend, and please know you can send me a pm anytime.

love,
tapero

Upvote 0

thereselittleflower

Nov 9, 2003
✟50,355.00
Faith
Catholic

May I recommend something?

Read the book of Job, but not in the ordinary way . . .

Leave some parts out . . in fact it is imperative you leave some parts out for this to make sense.

Read the beginning, and then when Job's 3 "friends" arrive, read ONLY what Job says and NOT what his 3 "frinds" say. Then, when the 4th friend arrives, read that and everthing else to the end . .

See if what you read makes sense to you and to your situation and if you start to find some answers.

The reason I recommend you read Job this way is this is what the Holy Spirit told me to do once when I said I simply didn't understand the book . .. When I did this, it opened like a flower and I began to understand why.

There is a reason and a purpose and it is for your greatest good. :)

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are two kinds of suffering from what I have experienced.....

When I was a little girl I saw what free will could do to others....the pain others could inflict because of their desires......I was a sex toy for my stepdad from the age of five to eleven...my real dad who I have always loved...was absent from our lives...he lived in Hawaii and we lived in Michigan....his choices to live his life without us....let us wide open to being treated bad by whoever our mom picked.....But my mom because of being trapped in a marraige she could not escape....turned to alchohol......I've seen alot and have been hurt alot.....and as a child whenever I was scared or would cry....God was there for me......and he did eventually find a way out for me and my siblings......

I have never blamed God for the decisions others made....decisions that caused so much pain.

Another type of pain .....is a pain we sometimes can inflict upon ourselves.....like a child being burned when the fingers get to close to the flame. But even then the child was warned......

Some things we will never understand....such as an earthquake or tornado or car accidents that can take the ones we love.....but even in those circumstances God is there for us.....

Have you invited Jesus in? If so he did say that he will never leave or forsake you......

more times then not I have noticed whenever I don't feel Jesus...it is because I have somehow walked away being distracted by something......

Start asking for things....Ask God for the good things he has for you....God said in the bible that we have not because we ask not....I'm not talking about asking for a car or material things......I'm talking of asking for spiritual things.....

I have always felt like evil was dragging me down...the evil that others caused because of free will...with my voice crying out to God and my hands lifted up in a plea for help....he has always...always grabbed hold of me and lifted me up and out of whatever evil was dragging me down.......I have never seen God as the bad guy....people yes...because of their choices.....but God is good....he always has been good.

Alot of times...we want things to happen now...and the way we would like for them to happen...but God sees a bigger picture then us...and when we ask for help ....he will help in the very best way possible....which is not always the way we thought best.....

I am sorry for your pain...many here have God within them and they are also offering their hands to lift you up...and out of the pain.....you are not alone...God is with you....

Love
Tam

Upvote 0

Eph. 3:20

Aug 19, 2004
Santa Clarita, Ca.
✟778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please help me.... I dont undersand... how can love be without emotions?

I am really lost and my mind is not clear and I do not know what to do... plz help me.... thanks

Love is a decision. It comes from within. A person that is loving does loving things because it is what is inside of him/her and that love is expressing itself from the inside out.

It is not a loving action that makes the person loving, it is the loving person that takes the loving action.

Eph.

Upvote 0

simplywhy

Mar 9, 2007
✟15,167.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Thank u all for ur replies... i really appriciate it.....
but im still confused and have sooo many unanswered questions and i have no one to help me in finding answers....
i know im asking too much... but is there anyone who has enough patience to stand for a stubborn person like me and help me? if anyone is ready to chat with me please tell me.... i really need help because im so lost and cant even think...

thankssssssss

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aug 19, 2004
Santa Clarita, Ca.
✟778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but im still confused and have sooo many unanswered questions and i have no one to help me in finding answers....
i know im asking too much... but is there anyone who has enough patience to stand for a stubborn person like me and help me? if anyone is ready to chat with me please tell me.... i really need help because im so lost and cant even think...

thankssssssss
Simplywhy...

You have six pages here of people trying to help you. In the beginning of this conversation, you said that nobody loved you, yet we are all here demonstrating to you that you are loved, you are cared for. I and others will be here to continue with you.

A Master is not one is who is happy because something happens. A Master is one who is happy and THEN something happens. A Master is not one is who is loving because something happens. A Master is one who is loving and THEN something happens. You only have to look at the life of Jesus to see this demonstrated.

You can post here or you can pm me and ask me questions if you wish.

Eph.

Upvote 0

MelissaShae

Apr 3, 2007
Tahoka, Texas
✟8,589.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have read all 6 pages of posts and agree with those here who say that they care about you and that God cares about you. We suffer because of others, not because of God. God does not want to see us suffer but sometimes it is unavoidable. God does things in his time and while we think that we need it now, that is not how it works, He will provide the answers in his time and in his way. The devil will get inside your head and tell you that God does not love you and that he has forsaken you, but Satan is a liar. Don't let yourself be fooled into thinking that God has not been speaking to you, maybe you haven't been listening hard enough or seeing those signs around you of what God is doing in your life. Being one with God is not an easy life, the devil will use everything and everyone he can to get you to go against God, please don't fall into that trap.

God bless.

Upvote 0

savedandhappy1

Senior Veteran
Oct 27, 2006
Kansas
✟18,944.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

thankssssssss

I will do my best to try and help. Either put your questions here or PM me.

:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's end this thread by saying: God loves you. If you can't accept that...too bad. :wave:

That wasn't very nice no matter how many smilies you put behind it. I suppose you have never been lonely in your life? If so, be grateful.

Lisa

Upvote 0
Y

YourChild

sorry i dont have much time at the moment to write a whole a lot but simply put, if you hate God then you have been deceived by the devil who wants you to think that God is the reason why all of this stuff is happening to you. you do not clearly understand the situation and you do not realize that the devil is constantly trying to rip off your jugular vein. if you have come to this point of hating God then I would kindly but seriously advise you to re-evaluate, re-analyze your situation and see what you missed. but first off I think you need to repent from that demonic emotional hatred toward God (or anyone) and be reconciled to Him.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,054,405.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really hate God.... he hurt me sooooooooooooooo much you cant imagine to what extent.... he made me lose everything..... i have billions of questions and i dont have answers to them.... i dont have anyone to talk to... everyone is gone...
how can i love god after all what he did to me????

Hi :)

I don't really know what to say, so I'll simply share what has happened to me and where I am now.

I have many allergies, which used to make my life especially hard as a teenager, with school exams, weekly injections and so on. I used to go to every healing service I could. I begged God to heal me, or even just give me a good night's sleep occasionally, to prove how much he loved me. This didn't happen, and I often felt either depressed that he didn't love me as much as he seemed to love everyone else, or worthless - even he didn't want to bother with me. I think I was probably angry with him, but too scared to admit it. After all, it's not "the done thing" to be mad at God, right?

I later came to see that this was completely the wrong way of looking at it. I thought my circumstances proved God's love, in fact it's the cross that proves his love. Jesus died for me. I was a sinner (still am), and Jesus died for sinners so that we could come into God's presence, be forgiven and know ourselves to be his children.

It's the same for you. God created you in his image, he's engraved your name on the palm of his hand, he can no more forget you that a woman can forget the baby she's just had. He has called you by name and has blessed you with every spiritual blessing in Christ. If you'd been the only person in the world, he would still have died for you, because he badly wants you to come to know his Father and receive his love. Have a look at Romans 8:37-39. What does Paul say can seperate us from God's love? Nothing. If you can't be seperated from his love, it is always with you. It will never leave you because he will never leave you.

Don't worry about feeling God's love. Your faith is not based on your feeling God's love but on the fact of it. If you look at the Scriptures that show us how much he loves us, think about Jesus' agonising death on the cross - which was for you - and thank God for such deep, abiding, perfect love that will never let you go; then you may begin to feel different as you declare facts from God's word. If you look at your feelings, which could change hourly, or your let your circumstances shape your faith, then you probably will despair and struggle to understand God.

So where am I now? I still have allergies, I also have M.E and am disabled. But the Lord is with me in these things; their existence does not mean he has forgotten me or doesn't love me. He has kept on loving me even when I've been angry, doubted his love, thrown Christ's death on the cross back in his face, and generally behaved badly. Has he given me a hard time over the years? It's felt like it, but it's nothing compared with the hard times that I've given him.

Look to Jesus and receive from him.

Upvote 0

Aug 19, 2004
Santa Clarita, Ca.
✟778.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't really know what to say...

That was beautiful. You said it perfectly.

Did it ever occur to you, that maybe, just maybe that what you have gone through and are going through is a blessing? I know it's easier to say from where I sit.

But consider that many that are around you are drawing their strength from you. They look at you and your attitude, your personality that beams love and joy and they say... "I want some of that!" Our lives really aren't about us at all, but about those around us that our lives touch.

Keep on reaching out, keep on touching others with your hope, with your spirit and with your love, God's love.

May you be very, very blessed. I think you are.

Eph.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That was beautiful. You said it perfectly.

Did it ever occur to you, that maybe, just maybe that what you have gone through and are going through is a blessing? I know it's easier to say from where I sit.

But consider that many that are around you are drawing their strength from you. They look at you and your attitude, your personality that beams love and joy and they say... "I want some of that!" Our lives really aren't about us at all, but about those around us that our lives touch.

Keep on reaching out, keep on touching others with your hope, with your spirit and with your love, God's love.

May you be very, very blessed. I think you are.

Eph.

You are so right. People wonder why God allows suffering. One of the reasons is because of the beautiful testimonies of those like Strong In Him. Some may say, "Why should anyone suffer at all?" Yet, without suffering, we would not know how to care about one another. It is a great lesson.

Lisa

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.