Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Brother_Justin said:
Hi Christ :wave:,

What is the best book you have ever read? What is the worst book you have ever read?

:) Take care bro!

Brother Justin <><
Best book- Carl Sagan's The Demon Haunted World. Worst book- Maybe Anne Rice's Memnoch the Devil. Though that one sticks in my head partly because I actually enjoyed her first couple books.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What in your opinion is a &#8220;brave act&#8221; and what is the difference between a brave and a foolish act?

Do you think you have any beliefs that people 50 or 100 years from now will think you must have been really stupid to believe? Or are all the silly beliefs finally weeded out?

If your spouse wants to go out for the evening with you, say to a particular movie, but you do not want to go, what should you do? Why? How can the two of you decide what is fair or right in way that is itself fair or right?

What is a good person?

Upvote 0