Jacob Jilg

Feb 19, 2015
Nebraska
✟8,016.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I got three huge blessings just for making one thread in intros. These things don't cost real money like Gaia Gold or something do they? If so, I think I'd rather pay them back.

Also, thanks so much love to ILoveJesus, LittleLambofJesus, and Pink Spider.

EDIT: and so another one it seems from James Tiberius Kirk.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
CF Blessings Info

Blessings
are like 'virtual forum currency', and used if you want to purchase/feed CF virtual pets (Petz) , create a living avatar (user cp/edit avatar), or bless people as an act of kindness, welcome, holiday greeting, etc.

*They are NOT in any way related to spiritual blessings as we know them.

You can earn them from posting, from Jobs, as gifts from other members, and also from games in the Blessings Exchange (game and rep forum).

You can bless others by clicking the red heart/black cross icon under the user name (or the BLESS button at the top right of a post below the member info).

*Note that YOU don't have a heart/cross because you cannot bless yourself ;)

The Blessing function is also available while on a person's profile page under STATISTICS.

Your TRANSACTION LOG is located using either the CHECK or PURCHASE BUTTONS on your personal info section(top right of every CF page)

CHECK
allows you to view blessings given and received, and to transfer some into savings* so they can accrue interest weekly

*SAVINGS will show after you have been on CF for 3 months

PURCHASE
allows you to bless others

If you receive blessings and want to reply via PM to the donor, you must COPY/PASTE their name in the recipient area of your PM after you hit REPLY.

*PLEASE NOTE: When writing the amount of blessings to send DO NOT USE COMAS.
If you write 1,000....only the amount written BEFORE the coma will be sent (1 blessing)

Enjoy the forums :angel:

Upvote 0

Jacob Jilg

Feb 19, 2015
Nebraska
✟8,016.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
@servant of Merciful Love
thanks. I feel like I missed a sticky topic somewhere. I'll get the hang once things after I've navigated the site a few times.

@pgp_protector
Hey thanks buddy! Also, so these huge amounts of blessings came from glitch, or is there a central source of someone actually buying the currency? Also did you buy the currency?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@servant of Merciful Love
thanks. I feel like I missed a sticky topic somewhere. I'll get the hang once things after I've navigated the site a few times.

@pgp_protector
Hey thanks buddy! Also, so these huge amounts of blessings came from glitch, or is there a central source of someone actually buying the currency? Also did you buy the currency?

I'd say 99.999% is from the glitch years ago.
Though there are Site Supporters (People who give real $$ to help keep the site running) and they get access to the Site Supporters Forum & some extra Blessings.

But the $$ to Blessings is really out of wack given the flood of blessings.

Example I've got about 300,000,000 Blessings right now.
But $5.00 US = 5,000 Blessings (So $1 = 1,000) that would equate to a donation of about $300,000.
George95 has at lease 1,000,111,086,444,447 Blessings. and that would equate to over a Trillion Dollars. And while I think this site is great, I really Really Really doubt anyone has donated a Trillion Dollars to the site.

FYI Just checked, if you actually tried to buy George95's blessings it would cost $3,000,333,259,333.34 according to the Purchase interface.
http://www.christianforums.com/credits.php?do=purchase

I was a Site Supporter for a few years ago when I first joined, but the blessings now are for games & characters really.

Upvote 0