Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Showing Joe Biden actually stating that the Ukraine needs to fire a prosecutor who is investigating his son, Hunter, or Biden will with hold 5 billion dollars... as a quid pro quo... and the news being silent on it... is immoral. The arrogance of smug Joe as he stated "Son of a "B"" they fired him".

This demonstrates how totally uninformed some are... there have been sufficient threads on this forum that any reasoned person would understand that with biden no "quid pro quo" was involved. the news wasn't silent as they clearly defined that it was/is just another feckless conspiracy theory...however, it is clear that we truly live in a post-truth era!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: ZagZig
Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for letting me know. I thought about watching the video but I won't bother with it now.
Whatever you do... don't think for yourself. Just listen to someone else. Observation of facts is always detrimental to ones agenda. Any excuse to hide from the blatant truth of the fact that the mainstream is spewing propaganda. Better not watch it.... whats seen can never be unseen.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whatever you do... don't think for yourself. Just listen to someone else. Observation of facts is always detrimental to ones agenda. Any excuse to hide from the blatant truth of the fact that the mainstream is spewing propaganda. Better not watch it.... whats seen can never be unseen.

I believe the point would be to consider multiple sources which would better enable one to reach a considered opinion. The problem I have with hannity and his ilk is that they have been shown to quote mine, exclude context, embrace conspiracy theories, and essentially twist cherry picked snippets into their biased "truth". A simple youtube search, so that it is actual video of his pronouncements, shows him very often to distort... and once seen can seldom allow for any credibility without significant skepticism! Such a search on hannity will illustrate the "blatant truth" of his form of skewed entertainment.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I believe the point would be to consider multiple sources which would better enable one to reach a considered opinion. The problem I have with hannity and his ilk is that they have been shown to quote mine, exclude context, embrace conspiracy theories, and essentially twist cherry picked snippets into their biased "truth". A simple youtube search, so that it is actual video of his pronouncements, shows him very often to distort... and once seen can seldom allow for any credibility without significant skepticism! Such a search on hannity will illustrate the "blatant truth" of his form of skewed entertainment.

You're right about your assessment of Hannity and Fox News. I don't watch Fox very often anymore but I used to routinely watch it for almost two decades. I used to watch Hannity's show periodically as well and I'm aware of how he presents his commentary. I think he's biased and very dishonest. I also know he's a staunch supporter of Trump, which would cause him to be even more biased, IMO.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Pushing a false Russian collusion hoax to try to impeach Trump and disenfranchise tens of millions of citizens is immoral.

Pushing a false illegal Ukrainian phone call, actually impeaching Trump, and trying to disenfranchise tens of millions of voters is immoral.

Blaming a pandemic intentionally spread by communist China on Trump to polarize the country and win an election is immoral.

Withholding pandemic relief funds to Americans because you want to make Trump look bad, then voting for it immediately after the election because "we have a new president" is immoral.

Burning cities down and attacking people who don't have the same political affiliation as you, then calling for healing only when you're candidate of choice is elected is immoral.
and you would be right..if any of these things actually happened

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
The courts don't want anything to do with this. It is rumored that the head of the SCOTUS was yelling at the other judges not to try the case for Texas due to the fact that it would cause riots and violence simply due to the fact that if they actually "heard" the evidence, they would have to overturn the election and investigate.. remove illegal votes, votes from Dominion machines and listen to the 1000's of witness accounts of fraud.
Fake news. the above "rumor' was that Roberts was yelling at the other judges in chambers...but none of the judges have been in chambers since April

Worse for this story is the fact that the case in question wasn't about any "evidence" you talk about but rather it was a claim by the AG of Texas that four states didn't have the right to make their own rules about how elections are held and therefore all votes from those states should be discarded.

Not to mention the actions of some states to contradict the constitutional method of counting ballots.
^_^ Please share with us the part of the constitution that dictates the "correct" method of counting ballots.

It was not on content, evidence or justice.. it was dismissed because of a procedural technicality that Texas did not have "standing"
Because Texas doesn't have standing.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the constant barrage of false witness about voter fraud is immoral
the way he is harming the country by playing this selfish and petty game is immoral
his ongoing attempts to disenfranchise millions of citizens is immoral
trying to steal the election is immoral

That's just an opinion...the left will have the opinion Trump blowing his nose is immoral , but I do have another opinion for you on what is immoral, wasting money and wrongly accusing Trump of russian collusion.

And making sure the election is fair, is not stealing it, but I should not be surprised tbe left would claim such a dishonest thing, that is what most of their accusations are made up of...untruth. So, good point you make there.

just like all of Trumps lawsuits

But that doesn't make the poster any less wrong.

The left needs to clean up their own backyard, before leveling charges against others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
That's just an opinion...the left will have the opinion Trump blowing his nose is immoral , but I do have another opinion for you on what is immoral, wasting money and wrongly accusing Trump of russian collusion.
according to fox business news more money was spent investigating Hillary Clinton's e-mails

And making sure the election is fair, is not stealing it,
trying to get the courts to toss millions of votes has nothing to do with "fair" it's all about stealing the election

but I should not be surprised tbe left would claim such a dishonest thing, that is what most of their accusations are made up of...untruth. So, good point you make there.
you mean like the fake claims that Biden campaigners bribed voters in Nevada to to change their votes?

The fake claim that late on election night many swing states stopped counting ballots observers were removed from the counting facilities and then counting continued?

the fake claim of statistically abnormal vote counts were the new normal when counting resumed. Hundreds of thousands of votes with 90 percent and above for Biden?

The fake claim that late arriving ballots were counted in Pennsylvania?

the fake claim that record numbers of dead people voted?

all lies from the right[/quote][/quote]

• Winner
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
according to fox business news more money was spent investigating Hillary Clinton's e-mails

So? Still...glass houses.

trying to get the courts to toss millions of votes has nothing to do with "fair" it's all about stealing the election

Well, we cant have that now, can we...call the cops!

You can't be serious. Lol

you mean like the fake claims that Biden campaigners bribed voters in Nevada to to change their votes?

Hilarious.

And the left would NEVER ever make a fake claim about Trump....rught.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: ZagZig
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

So, why not put down your stones, too!

Well, we cant have that now, can we...call the cops! You can't be serious. Lol

No need to call the cops as the courts have already down their duty! Seriously!

Hilarious.

Reasoned people need not make fake claims about trump ...far too much truth about his rhetoric, behavior, and overall character (or lack thereof) for their to be a need to make stuff up!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
selective outrage

Well, we cant have that now, can we...call the cops!

You can't be serious. Lol
that i think dumping millions of votes just to steal an election is a bad thing?

Hilarious.

:rolleyes:
so are we pretending that team Trump didn't make these fake claims?

• Agree
Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Says the guy who described a Hannity segment as "informative."
Hannity's segment was a collage of video footage of the media.. themselves.. in recorded proof.. recorded broadcasts.. of the hypocrisy.. by simply playing back all the things that they have said.. It's not hearsay.. It's actual footage. If actual video footage of news reports contradicting themselves is not informative... IDK what is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So, why not put down your stones, too!

I'm not the one starting the threads in opposition to the left several times a day.

No need to call the cops as the courts have already down their duty! Seriously!

Yiu dodged a bit there, if there is "stealing" going on, call the cops.

Reasoned people need not make fake claims about trump .

Yet the do it all the time, now hurry up and call those cops, no time to waste.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
As I said, if Trump is trying to steal the election, call the cops, because stealing is a bad thing.
Trump claimed that and he did call the "cops" but the attorney general and the Justice Department said there was no evidence

• Agree
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not the one starting the threads in opposition to the left several times a day.

No, but you were casting stones...does it matter whether left or right?

Yiu dodged a bit there, if there is "stealing" going on, call the cops.

Not a dodge at all just providing how "stealing" in this context appropriately proceeds.

Yet the do it all the time, now hurry up and call those cops, no time to waste.

You seem confused... why would one "call the cops" for false claims? If it amounted to defamation that involves the courts not "cops" and if they are false you would have to show such... you seem confused!

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, but you were casting stones...does it matter whether left or right?

Yes, it matters, the left stops the first rock throw, and nothing ensues. Simple

Not a dodge at all just providing how "stealing" in this context appropriately proceeds.

Of course it was.

You seem confused... why would one "call the cops" for false claims? If it amounted to defamation that involves the courts not "cops" and if they are false you would have to show such... you seem confused!

No it is you who are confused as the original complaint was stealing the election, but yi6u changed it. And BTW, please don't change thr facts mid conversion as a convenience to yourself.

Upvote 0