✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I think it's a bunch of disinformation.
Really? Are you sarcastic? He actually shows the videos from live media... They say "it's black.. there's no doubt it's black".. then.. later.. when it suits them.. they say "It's white, never was black.. how can you not see that it's white".

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hannity wraps up an incredible montage of truth that can open the eyes of those who aren't informed.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

I'd appreciate it if you would post a summary of the video. I don't feel like watching a 36 minute video of Sean Hannity bloviating his political narrative. I know he supports Trump and whatever he says in his commentary will be biased and lean heavily in Trump's favor. It's also a rule to provide a summary.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll explain one point; how many court cases did Trump lose on the election?:

Who cares?

Is he doing anything wrong? Is he doing anything illegal? Is he doing anything immoral?

Of course not, but what he is doing is anything, exactly what the left have tried to make something out of for the past four years.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who cares?

Is he doing anything wrong? Is he doing anything illegal? Is he doing anything immoral?

Of course not, but what he is doing is anything, exactly what the left have tried to make something out of for the past four years.

Wrong? Saying the American election is a fraud is very wrong. Especially when you have no evidence that will stand up in court.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol

Looks like you have pretty much nothing.

Prove it.

I've got better things to do; if you wont believe your eyes and ears the last 4 years; why would you believe anything I might post.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've got better things to do; if you wont believe your eyes and ears the last 4 years; why would you believe anything I might post.

True, there is nothing that will enable the ossified to give a considered objective view of reality. Consider his "charity", where did the funds go? Consider his hundreds of golf outings to his own properties, and the additional costs so that he could charge the taxpayers with secret service costs for "room and board"...and golf carts! Again, the extreme trump supporter will excuse anything and everything...

How Trump fused his business empire to the presidency

Trump Has Now Moved $2.3 Million Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Private Business

Trump said he has 'no financial interests in Saudi Arabia.' But his businesses have made millions from the Saudi government, and the crown prince gave his New York City hotel a huge boost.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielcassady/2020/09/17/trump-organization-reportedly-charged-us-government-over-11-million-for-luxury-hotel-stays/#64e374b55411

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'll explain one point; how many court cases did Trump lose on the election?:

Trump Lost 59 Election Cases Before Electoral College Vote

Wow.... Deflection of the year...

Trump has not lost one court case... they have never been heard..

Yet. the dems tried for 5 years to find something on Trump. As the video blatantly shows.. a big EGG... zero, zilch.. nothing...But, they did find that Hillary fabricated it all.

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'd appreciate it if you would post a summary of the video. I don't feel like watching a 36 minute video of Sean Hannity bloviating his political narrative. I know he supports Trump and whatever he says in his commentary will be biased and lean heavily in Trump's favor. It's also a rule to provide a summary.
Well, the "Readers Digest" Version... a synopsis and collage, if you will.. of all the hypocrisy and disingenuous actions and reporting of the media... in support of the left. All done with solid evidence in video clips of all of the propaganda for the 5 years of Trumps first term. Sorry that you don't have time to take 36 minutes of your life to educate and inform yourself of truth.

• Optimistic
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Well said. I've learned that arguing back and forth with a Trump supporter is pointless.

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
True, there is nothing that will enable the ossified to give a considered objective view of reality. Consider his "charity", where did the funds go? Consider his hundreds of golf outings to his own properties, and the additional costs so that he could charge the taxpayers with secret service costs for "room and board"...and golf carts! Again, the extreme trump supporter will excuse anything and everything...

How Trump fused his business empire to the presidency

Trump Has Now Moved $2.3 Million Of Campaign-Donor Money Into His Private Business

Trump said he has 'no financial interests in Saudi Arabia.' But his businesses have made millions from the Saudi government, and the crown prince gave his New York City hotel a huge boost.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danielcassady/2020/09/17/trump-organization-reportedly-charged-us-government-over-11-million-for-luxury-hotel-stays/#64e374b55411

That's just the tip of the iceberg when it concerns Trump. He was forced by a court order to pay a $2 million dollar settlement to 8 charities for illegally using funds from the Trump foundation. He was also forced by a court order to pay a $25 million dollar settlement in connection with Trump University.

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes; I have friends that are Trump supporters; and after 4-5 years of talking to them--forget-about-it. :rolleyes:

I hear you. I'm a Republican who doesn't politically support Trump and that's considered unforgivable in the eyes of some of my conservative family members and former friends. It's been miserable.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's just the tip of the iceberg when it concerns Trump. He was forced by a court order to pay a $2 million dollar settlement to 8 charities for illegally using funds from the Trump foundation. He was also forced by a court order to pay a $25 million dollar settlement in connection with Trump University.

Oh yes, there is more... $17,000. a month for a cottage at Bedminster for secret service whether he was there or not. His involvement with a "Pyramid" scheme: Judge refuses to halt class-action suit accusing Trump of promoting pyramid scheme (msn.com) In addition to having military personnel stay at his "resorts" there is this:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ransportation-fees/ar-AAH9jiN?ocid=spartandhp

It goes on and on...in addition to his cabinet's unfettered waste of taxpayer monies....

Upvote 0