Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Edit: update in post #22, on page 3.

Just wanted to let you know that I finished my masters thesis the day before yesterday and handed it in yesterday, so if that is graded then I will get my masters degree soon!:clap: (well, assuming that I passed, that is! :sorry: ) My professor won't give me the grade until next week - he needs a week to read it. So I'm :crossrc: for a good result (it's not in my hands anymore, now!).

I'm extremely relieved. And tired from working night and day. :yawn: :sleep:

My thesis is about intertextuality of classical literature (as in Latin and Greek) in the novels of the Dutch author Cees Nooteboom - my major is Dutch modern literature.

Then as soon as possible I'll start my final year to get my teaching degree to teach high school age. If all goes well. I hope so.

Rebekka

Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Congrats!
Things you should do while you wait (outside of prayer): sleep, go out to eat, sleep, watch tv/do nothing, sleep, relax in general.
:sleep: Yeah, definitely am going to do that sleep thing - and the praying!:crossrc:

And I bought a few books yesterday, so reading will happen, too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DedicatedLittleFaith

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2006
Quebec,Canada
Visit site
✟28,906.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to let you know that I finished my masters thesis the day before yesterday and handed it in yesterday, so if that is graded then I will get my masters degree soon!:clap: (well, assuming that I passed, that is! :sorry: ) My professor won't give me the grade until next week - he needs a week to read it. So I'm :crossrc: for a good result (it's not in my hands anymore, now!).

My thesis is about intertextuality of classical literature (as in Latin and Greek) in the novels of the Dutch author Cees Nooteboom - my major is Dutch modern literature.

Then as soon as possible I'll start my final year to get my teaching degree to teach high school age. If all goes well. I hope so.

That is wonderful news! I am so happy for you! :clap:

Good luck in your futur endeavors.

Teaching is the BEST JOB IN THE WORLD! :thumbsup:

Not that I am biased or anything :p ^_^

Great news. I still need to finish mine.

Good luck with that, CK. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rebekka

Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
That is just so awesome!! I hadn't posted yet, because was waiting for just the right words to express just what an accomplishment I find it--but they never came. I am so proud of you, and feel that the world of academics is gaining such a tremendous asset!
Thank you Shannon! :hug: You're making me blush. :blush:

Upvote 0

WordofGod

True LOVE never Fails and Casts out fear.
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2006
The best country in the world.
✟62,459.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Just wanted to let you know that I finished my masters thesis the day before yesterday and handed it in yesterday, so if that is graded then I will get my masters degree soon!:clap: (well, assuming that I passed, that is! ) My professor won't give me the grade until next week - he needs a week to read it. So I'm :crossrc: for a good result (it's not in my hands anymore, now!).

I'll be praying for you. Commit all your works unto God and your thoughts will be astablished.:crossrc:

Upvote 0

The Princess Bride

Legend
Site Supporter
May 2, 2005
Georgia
✟69,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

That's awesome! :clap:

I know I couldnt do it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.