Kentucky
✟18,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No. I don't dream of it in the sense of longing to go there. I see and feel hell in my dreams.
It was extremely real and the visions started as soon as I was saved. I was very bothered and frightened at first, I didn't understand why.
The experience would happen in the view of the tormented soul. I would feel all the emotions and see it all as the person in it would feel.
One of the clearest to give you an example, was a large single story house that had one long hallway with room after room in a row.
The dream began in the first room as I was tortured and sexually assaulted with other victims around me. The cruelty and pain was real. The aggressors where evil and vile. Then I progressed to the second room on the other side where the evil became so horrifying that I cannot speak of it.
The pleasure that these demons had in causing suffering was unfathomable. The souls there where defenseless and devoured by these horrible beings.
That was one of many like that. I became frightened of falling asleep. I wasn't sure why, after all these years of not being saved, that while I was a new dedicated Christian I had these clear visions.
It became so horrific that My husband and I went through drastic measures to get these demons away from me at night.
With encouragement from our friends and clergy, we blessed the entire property and I would pray for God's help every night while placing a Bible under my pillow.
They went away....
Cut off immediately. It was a blessing..
A few months later my husband and I went on a trip to another state. I hadn't thought about those nightmares in a long time. The first night was a pleasant stay. The second night the dreams not only came back, but they where twice as horrible than before. It was so bad I kept waking myself up and tried not to fall asleep.
While keeping myself barley awake in my frustration I just Googled my symptoms. I was desperate, that's not where I usually turn for answers.
After a few clicks and some links I stumbled upon "Discernment."
This term was new to me. It was described as the ability to see further spiritually than most people. Reading people and places by intuition, having knowledge of a person's honest/dishonest character by absorbing their energy or spirit.
And the information just kept bringing me to the letter that Paul wrote describing the different gifts each one of us is given in the church.
I was very releived to have some sort of clue as to why this was happening to me.
I woke my husband up and told him I wouldn't be sleeping in that place that night. It was unblessed. The bad spirits were all around me knocking me around like a rag doll when my eyes would shut.
It was very scary to know that if I'm not careful and pray over the room that I rest in, hell will show itself to me.
It is all around us like a spiritual battlefield waiting for the souls of men.
I won't stay the night away anymore.
My house has been annointed and prayed over, it is safe here.
This unwanted gift has shown me the reality of hell and the constant torment that is to be there.

Last edited:

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No. I don't dream of it in the sense of longing to go there. I see and feel hell in my dreams.
It was extremely real and the visions started as soon as I was saved. I was very bothered and frightened at first, I didn't understand why.
The experience would happen in the view of the tormented soul. I would feel all the emotions and see it all as the person in it would feel.
One of the clearest to give you an example, was a large single story house that had one long hallway with room after room in a row.
The dream began in the first room as I was tortured and sexually assaulted with other victims around me. The cruelty and pain was real. The aggressors where evil and vile. Then I progressed to the second room on the other side where the evil became so horrifying that I cannot speak of it.
The pleasure that these demons had in causing suffering was unfathomable. The souls there where defenseless and devoured by these horrible beings.
That was one of many like that. I became frightened of falling asleep. I wasn't sure why, after all these years of not being saved, that while I was a new dedicated Christian I had these clear visions.
It became so horrific that My husband and I went through drastic measures to get these demons away from me at night.
With encouragement from our friends and clergy, we blessed the entire property and I would pray for God's help every night while placing a Bible under my pillow.
They went away....
Cut off immediately. It was a blessing..
A few months later my husband and I went on a trip to another state. I hadn't thought about those nightmares in a long time. The first night was a pleasant stay. The second night the dreams not only came back, but they where twice as horrible than before. It was so bad I kept waking myself up and tried not to fall asleep.
While keeping myself barley awake in my frustration I just Googled my symptoms. I was desperate, that's not where I usually turn for answers.
After a few clicks and some links I stumbled upon "Discernment."
This term was new to me. It was described as the ability to see further spiritually than most people. Reading people and places by intuition, having knowledge of a person's honest/dishonest character by absorbing their energy or spirit.
And the information just kept bringing me to the letter that Paul wrote describing the different gifts each one of us is given in the church.
I was very releived to have some sort of clue as to why this was happening to me.
I woke my husband up and told him I wouldn't be sleeping in that place that night. It was unblessed. The bad spirits were all around me knocking me around like a rag doll when my eyes would shut.
It was very scary to know that if I'm not careful and pray over the room that I rest in, hell will show itself to me.
It is all around us like a spiritual battlefield waiting for the souls of men.
I won't stay the night away anymore.
My house has been annointed and prayed over, it is safe here.
This unwanted gift has shown me the reality of hell and the constant torment that is to be there.

You should have your earthly tabernacle . . you body . . . prayed over and anointed so that no matter what your physical location you are free from such attacks and you are able to rest, gain refreshment in Him

Oh, and don't take the unholy visions that come with spiritual attacks as a source of valid knowledge about the spiritual realm. Instead, be very suspicious of any ideas or information that comes from them. Expect lies to be mingled with truth, since a half truth can be worse than a plain lie.

Reactions: T.S.Bland
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello, and welcome to CF.

I agree with Paul, especially on the point of not taking these dreams to be true visions of what the Lord has planned for people - there are actually some major red flags in what you have seen.

Such horrific themes may certainly be demonically inspired. That would be my usual suspicion in something such as what you describe. But we can't expect demons to tell us the truth. Often they tell us just enough truth (or at least what we perceive to be true) to ensnare us, and cause us to believe the lies they mix with it. But employing with faith whatever sacramentals you have at your disposal to attempt to ward them off is wise. Seek to repel/resist them, and don't believe anything they tell you.

God be with you. And again, welcome to CF.

Reactions: T.S.Bland
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟335,989.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pray about what it is that you are to learn from this. Discernment is generally for bringing one closer to God in turning away from the evil seen. Or if it's detected in another person to pray for that person.

Discernment is for knowing what is of good or evil. Here are a few examples:

Philippians 1:9
And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in full knowledge and all discernment,
Philippians 1:15-18
Some preach Christ even because of envy and strife, and some also because of good will,
These out of love, knowing that I am set for the defense of the gospel.
But the others announce Christ out of selfish ambition, not purely, thinking to raise up affliction in my bonds.
What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truthfulness, Christ is announced; and in this I rejoice; yes, and I will rejoice;
Philippians 3:2-3
Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the concision.
For we are the circumcision, the ones who serve by the Spirit of God and boast in Christ Jesus and have no confidence in the flesh,​

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This Thread Has Been Moved

231058_ae34cf80d551c8320b3af617454a6170.jpg

Dreams are only to be discussed in Sign Gifts, so this is being moved here.

Please continue the discussion here, thank you.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0