Mr.Cheese

Legend
Apr 14, 2002
✟21,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think you have the remorse for your actions down pretty good. That'll impress them. I don't know what you dress like but I recommend cleaning yourself up real good and be very respectful. Tell the truth. According to what you said you shouldn't have anything to lose by doing so.

From now on avoid any situation or environment which has the potentilal to get stupid.

Upvote 0

Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

Mr Cheese MY BIG BROTHERE
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
✟250.00
Thanx mister cheese and yes i do dress like a quote "thug"(not to say thaz what u said) but i got arrested for it in may and i was expeled from school and i did drop him as a friend i got released back into that school after the summer JUST now they are puttin me through trial, i had a lot of Communit service and i clean myself up pretty well when im in court so i hope this turns out gr8 for me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sharky

Rockin dude!
Jul 5, 2002
Visit site
✟7,782.00
Faith
Christian
Well it sounds serious but awekward as well. Really it gets you thinking about yourself too and where you're at. If you're intimidating or some form of silly teasing really there's no danger in going to jail and they won't be putting you in jail anyway. More or less like probationary stuff or community service. Not for swearing at a little kid or threatening some dude. Whether you did it or not, there is a lesson to be learnt here for you :). Take a closer look before teh court thing. :)

God will hold you safe but if you've been straying, it's God way of telling you to get back in line :).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.