• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I dotn wanna go to jail please pray :(

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die Mr Cheese MY BIG BROTHERE

+0
    Please pray people i go to court on teh 17nth i am 15 i am not guilty! my friend said i said it but i didnt now i go to court to see if i go to jail or not please pray for me !

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    You gotta do something really really bad to get put away as a 15 year old.
    What happened?

3. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

+0
    intimidation 2 threats at school my friend said it then when he got called up he said i said it n since no 1 else was there btu him me n teh guy that it was directed towards it was all on me...plz dotn ask what was said it was too bad!

4. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    I think you have the remorse for your actions down pretty good. That'll impress them. I don't know what you dress like but I recommend cleaning yourself up real good and be very respectful. Tell the truth. According to what you said you shouldn't have anything to lose by doing so.

From now on avoid any situation or environment which has the potentilal to get stupid.

5. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    P.S. If you didn't have anything to do with this then your friend is a friend worth dropping like a bad habit.

6. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

+0
    Thanx mister cheese and yes i do dress like a quote "thug"(not to say thaz what u said) but i got arrested for it in may and i was expeled from school and i did drop him as a friend i got released back into that school after the summer JUST now they are puttin me through trial, i had a lot of Communit service and i clean myself up pretty well when im in court so i hope this turns out gr8 for me

7. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    You're probably going to be ok. This is good motivation to stay away from trouble.

8. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

+0
    yea i hope

9. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    Really. I'm pretty sure that one way or another you are at least partly responsible for the situation you are in.
    When this all blows over I recommend you make some changes in your life if you haven't already done so.

10. HesMyAll

HesMyAll Senior Contributor

+1,832
    Pentecostal
    Private
    US-Republican
    If you have not gotten into any more trouble then you shouldn't have a problem when you go to court.  Of course it doesn't hurt to pray about it. :D

11. carmen

carmen Active Member

+1
    Praying.

12. Gerry

Gerry Jesus Paid It All

+10
    There are always consequences for our actions. I think we should pray that God will give you wisdom to stay away from situations that will lead to trouble.

I haven't heard about how long you have been a Christian yet? Where do you attend Church?

13. fieldmouse3

fieldmouse3 Contributor

+58
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Prayed for ya!

14. barlowe

barlowe angel flying too close to the ground

+1
    Christian
    Married
    praying....

15. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

+0
    yea its turned around fo me a lot bu ti hoep it goes better thank yuo gusy for all this help

16. Sharky

Sharky Rockin dude!

+154
    Christian
    Well it sounds serious but awekward as well. Really it gets you thinking about yourself too and where you're at. If you're intimidating or some form of silly teasing really there's no danger in going to jail and they won't be putting you in jail anyway. More or less like probationary stuff or community service. Not for swearing at a little kid or threatening some dude. Whether you did it or not, there is a lesson to be learnt here for you :). Take a closer look before teh court thing. :)

God will hold you safe but if you've been straying, it's God way of telling you to get back in line :).

17. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

+0
    thank you so much all of you !

18. Mr.Cheese

Mr.Cheese Legend

+498
    Christian
    Single
    No prob little bro.

19. Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die