Not open for further replies.

GodOwnsMe

Sep 3, 2002
Visit site
✟2,433.00
Faith
Christian
Father please help sreamin-GOD-Till-I-Die
out there. Please make things work out great so he won't have to go to jail. Please keep him calm & comforted. Please do the best for all people involved and touch everyone's hearts. Please draw him close to You and fill their hearts with Your love, peace, joy, adn spirit. In Jesus' name. Amen
:hug: God Bless you :)

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die
thanx you all but ta-day somethin bad wetn down with court so i get to see on thursday what really happends i will coem here before and type a lil soemthing b4 i go to all of you!

Hang in there.  God is still in the miracle working business. :pray:   Will keep you in prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

Mr Cheese MY BIG BROTHERE
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
✟250.00
but what will happen if i am convicted i go to jail for 5 yrs with ppl who fight 24/7 prolyl no christians maybe half and if i keep my faith in there it seems that all these prayers would be a waist so what is the point of praying if it wont happen? i guess im just goin on a miracle

Upvote 0

waterwizard

Senior Veteran
Aug 13, 2002
Alabama
✟3,275.00
Faith
Baptist
Originally posted by Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die
but what will happen if i am convicted i go to jail for 5 yrs with ppl who fight 24/7 prolyl no christians maybe half and if i keep my faith in there it seems that all these prayers would be a waist so what is the point of praying if it wont happen? i guess im just goin on a miracle

Sometimes God wants you exactly where you are, for whatever reason.  Be it a faith strengthener, or chastisement, or whatever, He has allowed you to be in whatever place you are in at the moment. 

The prayers won't be a waste of time.  We should all pray for God's will to be done in this case, and to accept His will and keep having faith that He will see us through.

Screaming, I pray for His will to be done with you, and that you will have enough strength and courage and FAITH to sustain you through this period.

:pray:

WW

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Screamin-GOD-Till-I-Die

Mr Cheese MY BIG BROTHERE
Jan 8, 2003
Visit site
✟250.00
and you cant tell me if i never did anythign i dotn have anything to worry botu cuss iv been sent to the principal telline i cut someone and there were witnesses when i never did and almost got expeled then they changed it so i beat him up adn got suspended....so i hope you dotn say i have nothin to worry about

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.