I don't want to kill my self, you better listen God!

Lucis

Lost soul
Apr 26, 2009
haruðóz
✟8,467.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I'm tired of all this darkness swallowing me. I'm tired of feeling dead inside every single day. I'm tired of all the fear and sadness. I'm tired of feeling lonely. Tired of feeling like I'm nothing. Feeling like I'm just rotting away. I'm tired of hating my life and wanting to die. You bring sorrow on many people because of me God! I see no mercy or kindness coming from you, no blessings, no joy or peace. So you better listen this time. I'm tired of you turning your back to me, I'm tired of your silence - have you no voice, or are you like the old gods that people worshiped, that you accused of having no power? I'm dead tired of you and I don't fear you anymore. You can kill me if you want, I don't care. All I want is to see life with colors again. All I want is if not to be happy, but at least feel like not every day is filled with misery, where a dark shadow is hanging over me and draining me from all light and life. I want to feel alive, like other people feel alive. I want hopes and a future, instead of looking back on a wasted life.

Please hear my prayer.

R

Robin Shawn

Lucis, I am where you are, feeling alone, afraid, and lost. I have even been angry at God, and even threatened Him, as you are doing. But it passes, and I realize that God is my hope, not my enemy. Our enemy is Satan. God is not to blame for our misery.

Something that is helping me to feel better is to pray and be thankful to God, for things that I take for granted. I can see, but some see nothing but darkness. I can hear, but some hear only silence. I can walk, but some are paralyzed from the neck down. When I think about it, there are many things that I can be thankful for. The Bible says in Psalm 100:4, "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name." I realized that I want God to bless me, but I wasn't blessing him. Is that fair?

Our suffering will pass. I hope that you feel better soon. I will pray for you.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father in Jesus name I pray that you give comfort, guidance and peace that passes understanding to our brother who is crying out for you. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for the kind word of advice you spread through the previous post. All glory and honor are yours. Thank you for hearing and answering these prayers according to your will, AMEN

Upvote 0

Hog Red

Narrow Minded
Jul 29, 2008
Arkansas
✟8,133.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
only thing i can imagine worse than living without God is dying without God and being separated from him forever. you are being lied to by the enemy who wants to destroy you. the Lord hears your cry, he leaves the ninety nine to find the one lost sheep. praying for God's protection over you.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Father, please, please listen to my brother's cry, and rescue him from the darkness and despair. Lord, this is one of your precious ones, one you died for... please, let him know your love tonight, let him know your peace. Show him a glimmer of light, Lord, please, let him know that there is hope. Please, Lord, rescue him..
Amen

Lucis... hold on, please. You are loved and precious, dear one :hug:

Upvote 0

laura5

Jan 3, 2010
✟7,741.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lucis please do not believe the enemy God loves you so much Jesus shed his blood for us .I will keep praying for Gods unsurpassing peace to come over you .Tomorrow will be better this will pass .What helps me when I get really discouraged it praying for other people . So thank you for letting me pray for you .

:prayer:

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Divine Mercy Prayer :crossrc:

Upvote 0

newbeliever02072005

Have Courage to Trust God
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2005
WV
✟52,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father, Lord above and Master of all, I call upon Your holy name and humbly ask for some peace and comfort for Lucis. Lord I hear his pain and I know that you hear his. Send angels his way so that he may feel your love and presence in his life. Let him know that he is valued and loved. Fearfully and wonderfully made. It is with all thanks and honor we give you for the work that You'll do here. In Christ name I pray...Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I have walked in your shoes before. I am sure many of us have!

Father God please remind Lucis that you are with him. May he feel your comforting arms around him right now. May the serpents of Satan have no more control over him. Give Your angels charge over him.

In jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

nChrist

AKA: Tom - Saved By Grace Through Faith
Site Supporter
Mar 21, 2003
Oklahoma, USA
✟902,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lucis,

You will be in my prayers. God is not the problem, rather the solution. If you want to come out of the darkness, Jesus Christ is the Light. Come to Him and ask Him to be your Lord and Saviour. I hope that the "Good News" link below helps you.

Good News! -- The Holy Bible is the WORD OF GOD! -- God The Father, God The Son, God The Holy Spirit - The Creator Of All Things! -- "GOD'S GRACE" and "OUR WORKS" -- Thanksgiving Proclamations ( 1623 to 1863 ) -- Thanksgiving Proclamations ( 1961 to 2001 ) -- JESUS CHRIST - VERY GOD - LORD - SAVIOUR - MESSIAH - KING

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I am praying for you too.. I believe the LORD led you here.. and is with you even though you do not feel it..

You need to be surrounded by people who can support you right now... though you may be wanting to be alone.. is there a church around you can go too.. a crisis centre?? I will pray you find some people who can pray with you and offer an listening and caring ear.. well done on coming here for prayer.. You are on your way to deliverance..

Upvote 0