I don't think I believe in God anymore. Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handlotion

Dec 12, 2017
Muskego
✟16,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi. I lost my faith and was in the same problem before. I think it was because I was uneducated and very ignorant of my faith. All this changed my freshman year of highschool when i was fortunate enough to take a pilgramage to Rome and be confirmed there. I would recommend the rosary to you, or just a decade or a few hail Mary's. Next to get informed, read from the Catechism bc the Bible can be trixy. I remember doubting God's presence in the Eucharist and thinking everyone else was foolish to believe such a thing and living their whole lives a lie. The chatechism informed me of the truths of the Catholic Church and it is gaurenteed to strengthen your faith. Also remember next time you doubt God pray "Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee blessed is thy thourem of woman and blessed is the fruit of the womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen". Remember that when you see an act of kindness, you are seeing God in someone. Also remember that Satan plants the doubt in your mind. I'll pray for you for the cardinal virtues (faith hope and love) and I recommend you do so as well. God bless

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.