Oct 15, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
✟596.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No, I haven't

I just want my life to get on track. I want the bad things to just stop happening to me. I know I'm not perfect but I'm not that bad of a person.

Every job I have, I lose and I work very hard at them. Whenever I start a new job, I pray that they keep me

Until you ask Jesus Christ into your life and you start to let him work his magic by not believing in all of the lies that satan like to tell everyone and that everyone on this forum is guilty of whether they like to admit it or not, nothing is going to happen positively for you.

I know how you feel because I have been starting to feel the same way myself, but unlike you I have the home court advantage because of something that happened to me a long time ago and I believe that God in all of his infinite wisdom and glory is at work in my life and is trying to change my life around by showing me things that I have never known about before and could not have known about you.

Unlike you however I am in a different boat because whether I like it or not I am being tested by God to see as to how far my faith really extends and as to whether or not I actually have the guts to overcome many of the obstacles that satan is and has been putting before me.

I would like to suggest to you that you immediately get yourself down on bended knee and to ask Jesus Christ into your life once and for all. Once you let him into your life, then slam the door on satan and all of his lies for good and tell satan that he can go straight back to hell where he came from.

I personally would use stronger language just to make sure that satan does get the point because I am pretty sure that satan is kind of on the stupid side and like a lot of people that I have met during the course of my life, satan is not really all that good at taking the hint because even though he knows that he is defeated he still likes to come back for more and when he does, bust him in the chops and kick him in the balls.

This is spiritual warfare and God is in Command so anything goes when it comes to defeating satan and his pack of demons. We are all soldiers of Christ and God expects you and everyone else to get off your sorry little butt, to put on the armor of faith and to get out there and kick some serious satanic tail.

Believe in yourself and believe in the power of God because through God anything is possible. If you have trouble believing this then just imagine for a moment that you are a Ninja out to do God's bidding. Satan does not play fair and like the Ninja he will use any tactic that he can to destroy you and to get you to believe in anything that is not true and that is why in your minds eye you need to imagine that you are a Ninja in God's army and that you will use any tactic or technique to rid yourself and your life of Satan and gang of demons once and for all from your life by devoting yourself 100 percent in mind, body, and spirit to God and by allowing him to work not only in you, but through you.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Psalm 27:9-11 said:
Do not hide your face from me,
do not turn your servant away in anger;
you have been my helper.
Do not reject me or forsake me,
O God my Savior.

Though my father and mother forsake me,
the LORD will receive me.

Teach me your way, O LORD;
lead me in a straight path
because of my oppressors.

My life hasn't exactly been great either. But God has had my back, in spite of it. Maybe you can think of a time when God definitely had your back. Maybe you can't right now. But to give up on him right now would be foolish - after all, even your mother is turning on you right now. You sound like you need Someone who will be there for you no matter what, more dependable than ANY person walking the earth could be. Friends, significant others, and even close relatives do not fit the bill. God is the only one who does.

Upvote 0

rdonovan1

Oct 15, 2008
Albuquerque, New Mexico
✟596.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Read the book of JOB as that is a wonderful story of how God allowed Satan to test JOB's faith, but because JOB would not give in to Satan he perservered and beat Satan at his own game and that is why I suggested earlier that you need to put your faith in Jesus and to take on the fighting qualities of the ninja so that you win the war against satan.

Put on the armor of faith and do not listen to any of Satan's lies as all that he wants to do is to hurt and destroy you. Satan is not your friend and you should treat him as the enemy.

Get up and fight the fight for God. Tell satan where he can stick it and do what God tells you to do.

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just remember that God never promised that your life would be comfortable. In fact often times he promised just the opposite.

All I can say is try to work through the problem like you normally would and pray that God help you.

It always strikes me as funny (Not trying to pick on you) Humans are so self centered. People in history have gone through worse hells then you and I could ever imagine. Famine, Torture, Constant war, Diesease etc. . . and we're sort of fine with that and we can belive in God with no problems.

But the minute something negative happens to us. Thats the time when we doubt our faith.

We don't doubt our faith despite the fact that millions of Jews where horrilby slaughtered by Hitler, or Christians where ripped apart by wild Animals in Rome. Even today it doesn't shake our faith that Christian Missionaries in some countries are killed just because they are Christians.

But things go bad financially, people turn against us, someone fails us, or we lose someone close to us. . . thats when we decide God never really did exist.

Like I said, not picking on you, but I guess I'm just saying as a rule, think about the stuff that has happened to people in the past. Horrors that happened to Christians that you can't even come close to imagining and they kept their faith, and you knowing this happened kept your faith.

Upvote 0