West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I only sin because I am so hurt that I cant feel God something is so wrong because even after i repent i feel the same
One other thing, I was bound by three addictive sins this last year. And all three have gained victory. I was christian, going to church, doing all the right stuff, but not gaining victory. then I started praying about five months ago. I started a list of prayers for family, for my life, for my children, my job, my wife. And things started changing. People started asking me to go to church with me from work, my sister got saved, financially we started getting out of debt, I started losing weight (I lost 60 pounds) so far since then, I started quiting some of my medications because I was getting healthier. Then I realized God was moving in my life in such an amazing way, I rededicated my life, and pray every day now all day long. And God answers prayer all day in a variety of ways, I still sin, but I realize the sin is not worth the backfire from it. I still mess up, but I am gaining victory over all areas of my life, slowly and steadily. I was able to start doing fasting, and now I pray for the nation, and for politicians, and for lost family. And I will surely add you to my prayer list. It will be for the brokenness of sin. If we don't see the negative aspects of our sin, we won't stop doing it. So this is the first step. I would accept and recieve any and all brokenness that comes from your sins. When I sin I start to see the death it brings and I rejoice, because God's word is proven true. Sin only brings death.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im starting to just sin ans not care because I feel nothing towards it at all I dont feel any remorse and im afraid that the holy spirit has indeed left me I cant even feel him when I worship and when i read the word it doesnt affect me anymore its like i dont have the spirit to recieve it anymore and I have no peace in my soul whatsoever like at all i am restless and empyy everyday and were supposed to have the fruits of the spirit and i dont have any its not normal at all, & I felt something leave me after it happened it was this power that left me and i habe been immune to anything of God ever since I dont even think I can stop sinning anymore because I feel nothing when i do it.
I was reading some of this, and I think you are being broken over sin. That is a good sign. Just allow the chastening to do it's work, and don't allow bitterness to spring up. Remember it's the universe fighting you, not God. Since the cross, God no longer holds our sin against us. Or His son died in vain. But He will chasten and prune us. He will allow your sin to come upon your own head. To fulfill it's purpose which is death. Sin cannot make you not saved, don't ever think of it this way. Sin can only deceive you and harden you into not believing the gospel. At that point I think you forfeit yourself, and destroy yourself. It's not sin that took salvation away, but your lack of faith. So no sin can remove salvation, only lack of faith in the gospel. I hope that makes sense.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It seem to me there is a crucial underlying issue here. You seem quite depressed. I've heard it said that depression is depressed anger. If I remember correctly from one of your past posts, you have experienced some trauma. If that is true, my first prayer is that you will be healed from that. I also pray for you to be given insight, guidance and wisdom and strength leading you to be in close connection with the Lord.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Im starting to just sin ans not care because I feel nothing towards it at all I dont feel any remorse and im afraid that the holy spirit has indeed left me I cant even feel him when I worship and when i read the word it doesnt affect me anymore its like i dont have the spirit to recieve it anymore and I have no peace in my soul whatsoever like at all i am restless and empyy everyday and were supposed to have the fruits of the spirit and i dont have any its not normal at all, & I felt something leave me after it happened it was this power that left me and i habe been immune to anything of God ever since I dont even think I can stop sinning anymore because I feel nothing when i do it.
anyway, another thing to do is to prepare a testimony or journal of your life transformations from being a christian versus living a life of sin. It will create gratitude and allow you to share your faith with others. This is my testimony that was on my profile, I thought I would share it with you....some of it is not worded for here but you will get the picture.....

When the word my last breath contained was “Jesus”

No matter what I tried to throw into my life there still seemed to be something missing. Oh, it wasn’t a religion or anything like that. I needed something powerful, something real. I needed a somebody not a something. Someone who knew what was going on. Someone who loved me just as I was. I knew there was a God but the fact that He actually liked me and cared for me was a foreign concept to me. So I continued to throw endlessly into this hole all the things that I was always taught would fill me: relationships, sports, fitness, hobbies, career, and any other vain thing I could; but I was not filled. I became worried and more frustrated than ever. But I was left hungry for more

love, more fulfillment.

A friend invited me to church because he knew my emptiness, he had it before. We are in a fallen world and have been separated from God by our sins against Him. I stopped going for a while and then decided to go on my own. I met a girl there. We started dating. To my surprise, after the girl was gone I was still going to church. I found out that I loved it, and I saw that there was something no girl could give, the unconditional love of God To ME. Also at church, for some reason, people didn’t care about my age, style, past, or color, they received me as a brother. At a winter camp in the mountains I was listening to the speaker and I realized that just because I went to church didn’t mean I was a Christian. And I finally figured out that not only was God real, but God loved me beyond all human

comprehension and has been waiting all of my life for me to finally realize it. So one day in spring I prayed and asked Christ into my heart to be my Savior and Lord. How? Acts 16:31 says “believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved.” But belief by definition has commitment involved, so when I believed I simultaneously casted down all my other god’s I was worshiping, god of money (molek), god of sex (Astarte), god of sports (Gr. Athena),god of pride (nimrod)- I humbled myself and I was saved. Now my desire is to pray to my God and to read His love letter every day to find out just what those promises mean, and what abundant life is all about- Jesus Christ! Why should you care? You don’t have time for God, right? You have too many unanswered questions right? Too many contradictions needing to be corrected before you will commit to this way of life? Well, God’s offer stands and you can stand there scratching you head like I did for years thinking- ‘I wonder if it’s true?” Or you can, like me and countless others, let go of your life, and let God take your fears of death, and of life, and of what other people thing of you and you can stand to be different. How hard is it to sin? Not hard at all. How hard is it to give in to temptation? Easy as cake. Now, how hard is it to follow Jesus? Way hard, too hard to do on our own for sure… and this is why Religion fails. Man is trying to live a Godly life and refusing to accept God’s free gift of life. We need God’s personal relationship established by free adoption into His family through the benefits of being Born again (anew). Why should you care? See, because we are not forced to do the ‘right thing;’ Christianity unlike most Religions, allows me to step aside and look at my life and ‘choose’ for myself that this is what I want, I don’t have to jump in the band wagon anymore, I don’t have to. God taught me not ‘how it was’ but for the first time in my life I was taught to think for myself and to come to my own conclusions through the personal aid of the Holy Spirit surrounding my life. Before I asked for forgiveness and prayed to receive salvation, I was forced to be a slave to everyone else’s ideas, to just believe what people said because they have a degree. Once I started to think for myself things were different. No longer were things true ‘just because we said so.’ Everything has a purpose for being so. And I found out that I have a purpose for being too. And you have purpose. You are not, contrary to popular belief, a random conglomeration of molecules that decided to make itself legs, and lungs, and eyes and walk out of the sludge somewhere. When you learn to think you realize certain things. This stuff just doesn’t happen, it just doesn’t! Why is it that we can believe in things so bizarre and crazy when at the same time forget the simple logic of God.

A few years later my faith got stale, and I backslid into the world. Then, I got in an 80mph collision with the center divider of the freeway where the car flipped three times and skidded 500 feet on the roof, right down the fast lane of morning commute. And I’ll tell you what, nothing makes you think about the afterlife when either you or someone you know are in the process of death. 10 out of 10 die.

Now, while skidding to my death, I said to God “If you are real…, and if you save me…, right now lord as I am skidding to my death…I will give you my life. And He not only saved me but I didn’t have a scratch on me (and the car was totaled). The Highway patrol officer said He saw the car flipping from the other lanes on the south bound side, He said it was end over end. He thought we had internal bleeding for sure and ordered us to a nearby hospital. But we were perfectly unscathed.

2 Pet 3:9 says paraphrased--

“The Lord is not slack (He doesn’t delay) concerning His promises, but even though it seems that way to some, He is actually very long-suffering (or extraordinarily patient) toward us. And He is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” He isn’t willing for us to crash in this life, He want’s us to be safe.

My sole question in life, is something I completely don’t understand- why isn’t everyone a Christian? It was once said “An atheist has a reason but no hope for his reason. A hypocrite has a hope, but no reason for His hope. A Christian Has a reason for his hope and a hope for His reason; and, I might add: Life with Christ is an endless hope.

Without Christ is a hopeless end.

See before I was a christian but I lacked enthusiasm. Enthusiasm means literally = En-thios. or Full of God. So before I lacked being full of God, or having enthusiasm. But after wrecking my life, with nothing left inside, I had a perfect opportunity to fill that void with God. En-thios.

If you wish to become a Christian, simply believe in Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross and resurrection from the dead the third day. Turn from your life of self sufficiency and turn to Jesus. Lay down the idols of your life, and follow Him sincerely. Doesn't mean you have to be perfect, it just means that now you are honest with yourself that you are sinner in need of Grace, and came to the cross in seek of grace. If you do not believe these things you do not make it. 10 out of 10 people die:

National Safety Counsel states the chances of surviving various illness and situations

If you wish to be saved it's ABC simple. A= admit you are a sinner and that you cannot get to heaven by your own goodness. If you think that you are not perfect but yet God will still let you into heaven watch this short film (click here). IF you know that you cannot get to heaven because of your sin, continue reading. IF you believe in Christ you are saved. simple. But as described, belief by nature has commitment. You must do something, and we rarely do things we don't actually believe. You must A=dmit you are sinner, B=elieve that Christ died, and C=ommit to Him. If you dont' do the above you don't make it to heaven when you die. What is commitment. It's simply saying that now you are not a follower of the world, that primarily you are not a stock trader, that primarily you are not a business man, or a skater, or a musician. That primarily your identity is in Christ. This faith though it be as small as a mustard seed will move mountains and allow you to pass through the valley of the shadow of death, to your destination of heaven. message me above with your concerns. Test: when you receive Christ as saviour, where is He? Is he in heaven? No, He is in your heart and becomes your strength:

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi Its been a month since I felt like I blasphemed the holy spirit. I said 1 corinthians 12:3 I didnt say it out loud but my tounge tried to word my thoughts and I do believe that was enough for the holy spirit to leave

Note that that passage is about the manifestation gifts of the Holy Spirit. It is not about normal speech. It is not about salvation. It is not about the HS leaving people. Paul is simply giving a way to judge spiritual utterances.

The Holy Spirit is far more faithful than you think. Unless you have knowingly and intentionally rejected Christ, He is not going to leave or forsake.

Why then do we suffer seasons of not sensing Him, when He is promised to be always with us? Because there is work to be done and it is in the wilderness that faith is tested and grows. We get our vision on the mountaintop, but our character develops in the valley on the way to the next mountaintop.

Satan is a master at planting thoughts in us - thoughts we neither want or endorse. And then he turns around and accuses us of being responsible for them.

This is a time for drawing near to the Lord in faith. Start worshiping and thanking Him for life, love and redemption. Persist, and the bad thoughts will ebb away. Do not sit around passively and accept this as your fate; it is not.

Who is among you that fears the LORD, That obeys the voice of His servant, That walks in darkness and has no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God. - Isa 50:10
Jesus suffered the cross for you, and He is not going to give up on you so easily.

Upvote 0

Serenity Armstead

Oct 25, 2018
Milwaukee
✟25,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't sin only because of hurt. Sin is pleasurable. But it's a temporary pleasure. Your hurt and your pleasure make sin too hard to resist. The only problem is that sin will return on your head. Sin only knows death. And the universe will make sure that all sin is judged. it's not God judging the sin, it's the universe kicking back against unrighteousness. When I have sinned purposefully the last few weeks, my sin quickly brought death, and I could see the results of my sin practically destroying my life, I pray you see that result quickly. Here, Let me pray for you, dear Lord I pray for my sister. I pray that her sin returns on her head and breaks her to the point of repentance. We know that you chasten your children, and you prune the vine so that it will bear more fruit. So cut out of her life the things, the friends and the sin that is keeping her from you. This is only something that you can do. In our rawest sense, we cannot repent and turn to you, so I pray you grant repentance and cover her. Allow her to turn from the rut she is in. And save her life. In Jesus name amen.

But that deep down hurt, can only be healed by Jesus. That hurt that you think was caused by God can only be removed by God. If you turn now, and never follow God again, you remove the hope that those scars can be healed. You will forever be bitter against God, and your joy will be permanently robbed.
I think its too late for me but thankyou

Upvote 0

PizzaAddict

Jun 23, 2019
Krakow
✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi Its been a month since I felt like I blasphemed the holy spirit. I said 1 corinthians 12:3 I didnt say it out loud but my tounge tried to word my thoughts and I do believe that was enough for the holy spirit to leave its been a month and I have gotten prayer from almost everybody I possibly can and I still dont get convicted when I sin, I dont feel God at all whatsoever when I worship him, I get no revelation when I read the word its like Im not even Gods child and I have lost the word from working on me, I dont hear God at all I dont sense the spirit of God whatsoever I dont even fear God the way I need to , I pray and its like im talking to myself I just dont umderstand whats going on & I truly felt something leave me after it happened and I never Got it back? Its been a whole month and I am certain that I lost the holy spirit and I dont know what to do?? I dont even get dreams anymore I dont even feel condemnation or guilt its like everything has been snatched from me?

This verse is talking about speaking by Holy Spirit , Christians don't speak through it all the time it's like back with Moses or in Isaiah Isaiah 51:16 , Exodus 4:15 .
God literally enables you to speak something through Holy Spirit sometimes when God wants it like speaking in tongues when Pentecost happend.

Therefore this verse is saying that God won't contradict himself while communicating to us through Holy Spirit simple as that it has nothing to do with Unpardonable Sin .

If you have dubts that you are child of God then check if you are in faith or not like Paul said :

1) 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is definition of the gospel by Paul
2) It's free of charge or any works Ephesians 2:8-9 , Romans 3:20 , Galatians 2:16 and it's forever Ephesians 1:13-14
3) You get sealed by Holy Spirit and it can't leave you , but you can indulge deep into sinning and ignore him and live in flesh or live in Spirit
4)You must pray like you would receive it and believe that you alredy did , God does not want vain repetition of same prayer every night prayer when you feel like and when you need to , if not for yourself then for others is even better .
5) Perhaps you don't feel condemnation because you are not under God's judgement since your sins are forgiven why would you feel condemned to begin with ?

Upvote 0

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My family if you strayed turn back for your Spirit crys out the proof is your post

Turn back repent refocus on Christ He shall NEVER fail us

Hi Its been a month since I felt like I blasphemed the holy spirit. I said 1 corinthians 12:3 I didnt say it out loud but my tounge tried to word my thoughts and I do believe that was enough for the holy spirit to leave its been a month and I have gotten prayer from almost everybody I possibly can and I still dont get convicted when I sin, I dont feel God at all whatsoever when I worship him, I get no revelation when I read the word its like Im not even Gods child and I have lost the word from working on me, I dont hear God at all I dont sense the spirit of God whatsoever I dont even fear God the way I need to , I pray and its like im talking to myself I just dont umderstand whats going on & I truly felt something leave me after it happened and I never Got it back? Its been a whole month and I am certain that I lost the holy spirit and I dont know what to do?? I dont even get dreams anymore I dont even feel condemnation or guilt its like everything has been snatched from me?

Upvote 0

Serenity Armstead

Oct 25, 2018
Milwaukee
✟25,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My family if you strayed turn back for your Spirit crys out the proof is your post

Turn back repent refocus on Christ He shall NEVER fail us
I repent everyday & I cry out to him & I get nothing everyday its been a month & I dont feel his love for me or anyone else what so ever

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Serenity Armstead

Oct 25, 2018
Milwaukee
✟25,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This verse is talking about speaking by Holy Spirit , Christians don't speak through it all the time it's like back with Moses or in Isaiah Isaiah 51:16 , Exodus 4:15 .
God literally enables you to speak something through Holy Spirit sometimes when God wants it like speaking in tongues when Pentecost happend.

Therefore this verse is saying that God won't contradict himself while communicating to us through Holy Spirit simple as that it has nothing to do with Unpardonable Sin .

If you have dubts that you are child of God then check if you are in faith or not like Paul said :

1) 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 is definition of the gospel by Paul
2) It's free of charge or any works Ephesians 2:8-9 , Romans 3:20 , Galatians 2:16 and it's forever Ephesians 1:13-14
3) You get sealed by Holy Spirit and it can't leave you , but you can indulge deep into sinning and ignore him and live in flesh or live in Spirit
4)You must pray like you would receive it and believe that you alredy did , God does not want vain repetition of same prayer every night prayer when you feel like and when you need to , if not for yourself then for others is even better .
5) Perhaps you don't feel condemnation because you are not under God's judgement since your sins are forgiven why would you feel condemned to begin with ?
I just dont know what to do because i have no peace in my soul i need peace and i have not gotten it in a month something is wrong

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,486.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There is always the possibility that at least some of your problems are health related. For example the number 1 health problem in the USA is hypothyroidism. (See Dr. David Brownstein and Dr. DeMario on You Tube if you are curious.). It is often underdiagnosed - as was true with me for quite some time. it definintely leads to depression, listlessnes. Adrenal weakness can also be problematic. Low B12, low iron, low magnesium, well a good blood work up wouldn't hurt.

The site stopthethyroidmadness.com gives some of the signs of both thyroid and adrenal weakness. If you see anything concerning, you could take that to the doctor.

To give you a preview, thyroid weakness often leads to feelings of being cold, especially in the hands and feet, fatigue, dry skin and loss of eyebrows at the outer edges. Adrenal weakness also leads to fatigue, and may mean you have a hard time getting up in the morning. There is also a way, on the website I showed you, to check your pupils with a flashlight to see any sign of adrenal weakness.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Just remember, the more you repent the softer your heart becomes, the more you sin the harder and angrier you become toward God. It may in fact be too late. But remember it's never God who has failed but us that walk away from His safety.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I repent everyday & I cry out to him & I get nothing everyday its been a month & I dont feel his love for me or anyone else what so ever
Have you ever asked for the baptism of His holy spirit? It's a special empowering to do well, if you ask him he will not give you a stone but will freely give of his spirit. Baptism of Holy spirit is not gift of tongues, that is a separate baptism, this one is specially for empowering to live a victorious life. Many don't live victoriously because they don't ask for power. Also remember to pray daily "lead me not into temptation." Deliver us from evil. And He will. Sometimes we have to ask for Gods power to be free from sin. If you resist the devil he will flee that is a promise of scripture

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
sometimes it's our friends: It is okay to create distance between yourself and some people who affect you negatively. i’m not saying cut them out of your life or give up on them completely. i think we do that too easily. All i am saying, though, is that sometimes distance is healthier.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I learned this recently, maybe it can help someone in your situation: "It's never too late to try and make things right." Another thing I am learning, and more importantly: "your not a failure until you stop trying."

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
some other things I am learning, that may help someone in your position:
  1. "You will never find peace pretending to be someone you’re not. Even if it's cool."
  2. "Don't let a little uncertainty talk you out of who you're becoming"
  3. "The enemy can knock at the door, but he can’t have you. You belong to God."
  4. "If you & God have already dealt with your sin, don’t allow anyone to hold it over your head."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.