Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, we heard:

“Jesus answered and said to them, “I did ONE WORK, and you all MARVEL.”
‭‭John‬ ‭7:21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

What one work that Jesus did, and all marvel ?

This, we heard:

“Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and TAUGHT. And the Jews MARVELED, saying, “How does this Man know letters, having never studied?””
‭‭John‬ ‭7:14-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So one work that Jesus did, that He TAUGHT and all marvel.

How we may perceive and understand what He TAUGHT.

This, we heard our teacher Jesus said:

“Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.

If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.

He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?””
‭‭John‬ ‭7:16-19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So what Jesus TAUGHT, that He answered that His DOCTRINE or teaching is not His, but the Father who sent Him.

We shall know the doctrine or teaching, whether it is from God or whether Jesus speak on His own authority, if we wills to do His will.

For Jesus speak not from Himself, for He didn’t seek His own glory but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

So Jesus gave us the Father’s doctrine, that He TAUGHT, that we may obey the teaching of Spirit of life, for His teaching gives life to those who seek Him.

Beloved one, let us not only marvel but we do one work that Jesus did, that we teach, for the doctrine is not ours but His who sent us.

Beloved ones, let us not speak from ourselves, for we should not seek our own glory, that Jesus taught us.

But let us seek the glory of the One who sent us is true, and no unrighteousness in us, that He also taught us.

So let us give Jesus’ teaching, that is, the Father’s doctrine, that all may obey the teaching of the Spirit of life, for the Spirit gives life to us who seek Him.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with us all.
Amen.

Reactions: SkyWriting

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟218,042.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beloved ones, we heard:

“Jesus answered and said to them, “I did ONE WORK, and you all MARVEL.”
‭‭John‬ ‭7:21‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

What one work that Jesus did, and all marvel ?

This, we heard:

“Now about the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and TAUGHT. And the Jews MARVELED, saying, “How does this Man know letters, having never studied?””
‭‭John‬ ‭7:14-15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So one work that Jesus did, that He TAUGHT and all marvel.

How we may perceive and understand what He TAUGHT.

This, we heard our teacher Jesus said:

“Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.

If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or whether I speak on My own authority.

He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Did not Moses give you the law, yet none of you keeps the law? Why do you seek to kill Me?””
‭‭John‬ ‭7:16-19‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So what Jesus TAUGHT, that He answered that His DOCTRINE or teaching is not His, but the Father who sent Him.

We shall know the doctrine or teaching, whether it is from God or whether Jesus speak on His own authority, if we wills to do His will.

For Jesus speak not from Himself, for He didn’t seek His own glory but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

So Jesus gave us the Father’s doctrine, that He TAUGHT, that we may obey the teaching of Spirit of life, for His teaching gives life to those who seek Him.

Beloved one, let us not only marvel but we do one work that Jesus did, that we teach, for the doctrine is not ours but His who sent us.

Beloved ones, let us not speak from ourselves, for we should not seek our own glory, that Jesus taught us.

But let us seek the glory of the One who sent us is true, and no unrighteousness in us, that He also taught us.

So let us give Jesus’ teaching, that is, the Father’s doctrine, that all may obey the teaching of the Spirit of life, for the Spirit gives life to us who seek Him.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with us all.
Amen.

In context, this ONE work should be the sign of feeding the 5000 that amazed all in John 6:14.

Upvote 0