I can't stand her ANYMORE!!!!!!! please please help...

Lifesong872

Jul 22, 2006
Indiana
Visit site
✟15,144.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't know what forum to put this...

Okay where to start. Well my mom I cant even talk to her lately. Like when she is watching tv I ask a innocent question and she snaps at me. This isn't just once people its EVERYtime or esle I wouldn't be complaining about it. We argue everyday. She brings out the worst in me when we do. It is worser than it seems. She is driving thoughts into my head that I want to do things to myself to make the pain go away. Just today was the worst of it. I don't know how am going to go on. It was of the stupid things. She was yelling at me just because I asked her to call the electric company. Then it started into us calling eachother stupid. (she put me in charge of the bills) she said I dont know how to pay the bills right blah blah. I seem so far away from God right now I dont know what to do...someone please pray for me. :(

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lifesong872

Considering your age this may well explained by the bears.

Mamma bear takes care of her cubs for 2 years while they grow and learn the tricks of the woods. Then one day they all go on a long trip in the woods. Mamma bear stops and lets the cubs play and explore.
The next thing the cubs realize is mamma bear is no where to be found.

Mamma took off for home and the cubs didn't know the way so they had to take on the reasonability of being a big bear.

It is not uncommon with humans to get to a point they can't stand each other so they leave and go it alone. They still love each other but can no longer live together.

I would suggest you put some space between you and your mother.

Hopes this helps.

GOING OUT INTO THE WORLD IS NOT SO SCARY IF YOU REMEMBER:

X Even though you can't see him, GOD is there!!! O
( click on the x and drag to the O ) ( then see who is with you ) steven

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Lifesong,

Do you know my dear that most mums are all the same.

You are 18 years of age, and your mum has probably had a hard life, looking after you. Mums do their best to protected and look after their flock, but they fail, just like dads do.

Now if your mum is having a change in life, then of course, she will be snappy.

You mum most likely has a lot a pain deep down in her hurt, just the same as you have.

When we get to 18 years of age, and even earlier, rebellion sets in. We become selfish, and selfless.

Now, look at your mum, and with a piece of paper and a pen write down all the good things that you have done with you mum for the past 18 years, and then write down the bad things of your past 18 years.

Do you want to PM me and talk about it, because I know what the problem is.

LOVE NEVER FAILS!

Love in Christ

Upvote 0

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Okay where to start. Well my mom I cant even talk to her lately. Like when she is watching tv I ask a innocent question and she snaps at me. This isn't just once people its EVERYtime or esle I wouldn't be complaining about it. We argue everyday. She brings out the worst in me when we do. It is worser than it seems. She is driving thoughts into my head that I want to do things to myself to make the pain go away. Just today was the worst of it. I don't know how am going to go on. It was of the stupid things. She was yelling at me just because I asked her to call the electric company. Then it started into us calling eachother stupid. (she put me in charge of the bills) she said I dont know how to pay the bills right blah blah. I seem so far away from God right now I dont know what to do...someone please pray for me. :(
I would ask my mom and probe - and find out why she was being on the defensive? Tell her you don't like to argue with her and try to reason with her. If this doesn't help - then ignore her and take the high road. Let her blah blah blah and act like a child; but you may have to be the adult until her phase passes on.

Fighting and arguing isn't going to help. It is ashame she keeps arguing - strange. Has she changed her personality? Is it a hormone thing?

Upvote 0

Xineophoel

Oct 21, 2006
✟7,649.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private

Jesus loves you very much. Please do not feel that you are disconnected from Lord. He loves you so much he shed his blood for you. So do not question his love for you just because you had these stupid fights with your supposed loved ones.

You should reclaim his words everytime something like this happens again. That should help you.

Upvote 0