US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Feel like I'm stuck. Things do not get better. I can't deal with people and I am starting to really hate men. My boyfriend makes me so angry it's beyond words how much I can't stand him right now. And I don't care how many good men there are in the world I'm sick of hearing it because to me they are all the same. Wasting my time and life. I don't have time to get married, to have kids, and a career at the same time. I'm 26 already, it's over. I just have to get through the rest of my miserable cursed life.

After making fun of me for quitting a job that's below me and that I didn't want in the first place but took because I was trying to please other people my boyfriend apologizes only to make me feel even worse about myself by grabbing and examining a calendar full of swim suit models in skimpy bikinis. Then had the nerve to ask why I was upset and say I was making a big deal out of nothing when I said he made me feel like dirt and humiliated me. Does he even apologize, nope, he went to go smoke and said man whatever. Keep in mind this is the same person that didn't have a job for 3 months and I rushed into one in less than two months. He's always harder on me than himself. Even though I've accomplished more than him. I hate him.

Ready to get a new job in another state away from my family and this horrible guy. So sick of people everyone I come in contact with in real life is usually a terrible person.

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Feel like I'm stuck. Things do not get better. I can't deal with people and I am starting to really hate men. My boyfriend makes me so angry it's beyond words how much I can't stand him right now. And I don't care how many good men there are in the world I'm sick of hearing it because to me they are all the same. Wasting my time and life. I don't have time to get married, to have kids, and a career at the same time. I'm 26 already, it's over. I just have to get through the rest of my miserable cursed life.

After making fun of me for quitting a job that's below me and that I didn't want in the first place but took because I was trying to please other people my boyfriend apologizes only to make me feel even worse about myself by grabbing and examining a calendar full of swim suit models in skimpy bikinis. Then had the nerve to ask why I was upset and say I was making a big deal out of nothing when I said he made me feel like dirt and humiliated me. Does he even apologize, nope, he went to go smoke and said man whatever. Keep in mind this is the same person that didn't have a job for 3 months and I rushed into one in less than two months. He's always harder on me than himself. Even though I've accomplished more than him. I hate him.

Ready to get a new job in another state away from my family and this horrible guy. So sick of people everyone I come in contact with in real life is usually a terrible person.

Hi
If you don't love and respect your boyfriend and he does not do so for you, then leave him. You must value yourself fully. A relationship must be firmly based in love. If that's missing then thank God that you are not married and move on. You need to be on your own for a while until you meet someone who is right for you and who enhances you not puts you down.
Pray to God for the guidance to do what is good for you.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I am sorry you are suffering with your boyfriend. If you do not feel comfortable with him then you should end the relationship with him. Pray to Jesus to help you end the relationship and find someone who is compassionate toward you.

Reactions: Poppyseed78
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You can run but you can't ever get away from yourself or from God. Your problems aren't found in any of the things you posted above but in your own heart dear. You need a new one with God inside it. When you come realize that and act on it, your whole world will slowly turn into things you currently aren't even capable of seeing.

Meanwhile please don't get married, it won't work as is.

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He apologized. I accepted it, but I still feel anxious and sad. Is this normal in relat

Don't get mad at me for being angry at men and being irrational for and hour or two I'm sure a lot of people do that when they are angry and upset.

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
He apologized. I accepted it, but I still feel anxious and sad. Is this normal in relationships and marriages to have fights like this somewhat frequently. We've been dating for a year and it's like one minute I love him the next I hate him.

Don't get mad at me for being angry at men and being irrational for and hour or two I'm sure a lot of people do that when they are angry and upset.

I'm sorry that I said what I said about men.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's ok, you are only human. And young!
Love God and value yourself by not allowing anyone to treat you badly. Just calmly talk to your man. Tell him how you feel.

Above all seek God, talk to Jesus Christ and make Him Lord of your life. No human can fulfill your needs as Jesus can.
You cannot go wrong once Jesus is guiding your life.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I just echo what Lilly has said above. Bringing Jesus into your heart is the game changer, He brings peace into your life, or when there are things that should derail you, with Him you seem to tolerate it better. We get through our trials really leaning on Jesus Christ. Learn about Him and rely on His Word to live your life and in time you will find that anxiety to diminish. His peace surpasses human understanding. You're probably not living your life by the Word of God right now. Ask yourself that, be honest with your answer to yourself, we don't need to know you do.

Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't say it's normal to fight frequently to the point where you feel you hate the person. Since you were only together a year and it's already like this, chances are it will only get worse. I think you should try to be cautious and patient and not make any rash decisions. Focus on taking care of yourself and strengthening your relationship with God first and foremost. I do think you deserve better than the treatment you're getting from your boyfriend. He is immature at best.

You are very young, you have more than a decade to settle down and decide whether you want to have a family or not. My sister is in her late thirties and just got engaged for the first time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums